Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Donald Trump Jr.'s wife hospitalized after opening mail with white powder in it

Could this be the first credible assassination attempt of a Trump?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FW26I

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Vanessa Trump, the wife of Donald Trump Jr., was taken to a hospital on Monday after complaining of nausea when she was exposed to an unidentified white powder that came in the mail, a police spokesman said.

U.S. authorities have been on alert for mail with white powder in it since 2001, when envelopes laced with anthrax were sent to media outlets and U.S. lawmakers, killing five people.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly sure what the strategic plan would be for sending Anthrax to Trumpf Jr's wife, seriously. I think I will wait to see what the authorities find out first. Anything could be possible.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Guess the Secret Service don't check the mail that far down the totem poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    The good thing is, it wasnt anthrax according to preliminary tests

https://apnews.com/8c658ba3ace2465a835e09dc5a3ce63a

still, fuck the nutter that thought this was any way ok even with non dangerous substances.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

I think it's just flour and she feel sick because she started worrying and got reaction from that.

Last I heard it was a benign substance

Either way, this isn't a joke, and whoever pulled this needs a nice visit from the Secret Service and ATF

Almost certainly cocaine.

15+ Year Old Account
    The ends sure do justify the means, guys.

Fake news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

They should find out the person who sent it, and what their connections are.

Should be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    The good thing is, it wasnt anthrax according to preliminary tests

https://apnews.com/8c658ba3ace2465a835e09dc5a3ce63a

still, fuck the nutter that thought this was any way ok even with non dangerous substances.
    I have been in a building where an envelope with white powder arrived, it causes complete chaos even though it is fake most of the time. They will usually evacuate the entire building and put it on lockdown. Good thing that it is fake, but considering that this will involve the secret service it will probably cost quite a bit of money to investigate.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    Last I heard it was a benign substance

Either way, this isn't a joke, and whoever pulled this needs a nice visit from the Secret Service and ATF
    I don't know about those federal agencies, they are part of the corrupt deep state Obama Hillary Holdover Change Alliance, probably should let the Trump security guard and his private investigators find out, right when they get back from their 6 years trip in Hawaii...
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-02-12 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Infracted: trolling

I'm sure its just a bit of dust, nothing to worry about.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is most likely fake news cooked up by Trump to try and get sympathy for him and his family. But if it were true, too bad it wasn't anthrax.

infracted - trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

Wow, that's fucking crazy, I hope they find the fucker.

Fuck the person or people who did this even as a joke. If this was real I would never call for an attack on the president or his family. I just want the cheetos dusted turd out of office and preferably in jail. Though I will live with him being out of office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    But if it were true, too bad it wasn't anthrax.

infracted - trolling
    You are a disgusting human being.

why are idiots trying to kill one of the guys that might help put Donny behind bars? and OF COURSE someone whose not the intended target gets to deal with the bullshit. god damned fools.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is why there are certain pranks or "jokes" that should be completely prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This is utterly unacceptable and to even joke about having sent a potentially fatal pathogen to someone is pretty despicable regardless of your personal feelings about politics.

Hope they find whoever was behind it.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)