Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    hope they find the person(s) responsible, no matter how you may feel about trump, shit like that is definitely not acceptable, not even as a prank

Glad it doesn't appear to be harmful, whatever it is. Fuck whoever did that and I hope they track their ass down and throw the book at them. Frustrating that folks are still doing this shit, it's fucking unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    People also aren't getting that actual anthrax wouldn't JUST hurt Trump jr.. It would have killed or seriously harmed multiple innocent people, including secret service agents.
    But all those people are evil. Who cares if they get hurt or die?

/s

10+ Year Old Account
    People also aren't getting that actual anthrax wouldn't JUST hurt Trump jr.. It would have killed or seriously harmed multiple innocent people, including secret service agents.
    I'd say it's on par with sending someone a fake bomb as a "prank". As for if it was real, the inhaled spore form of Anthrax is rapidly fatal and intensely painful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    But all those people are evil. Who cares if they get hurt or die?

/s
    Knock it off with the partisan politics. No one so far who has posted with the idiotic exception of Gaymer shares that sentiment so let's remain on topic.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post

Knock it off with the partisan politics. No one so far who has posted with the idiotic exception of Gaymer shares that sentiment do let's remain on topic.
    ahh don't deprive him of his only motivation to come on here.

Cool, give them more shit to bitch about and put us on a police lockdown and convince the world no one is safe. Thanks prankster! You're so funny and helpful, the Trump admin thanks you for helping move it forward in convincing itself everyone that isn't part of their inner circle is out to get them.

Shit like this is so fucking stupid. All it does is fulfill people's delusions about other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair I was talking about Gaymer in the post he replied to.
    Ah I see, my apologies.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    The ends sure do justify the means, guys.
    But if it were true, too bad it wasn't anthrax.
    What a perfect summary from the left guys, its okay to just wipe out and kill whoever doesn't agree with your "perfect logic" ( Just like hillary does btw ) and people say trump is like hitler? fucking 100% top KEK.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-02-12 at 08:09 PM.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

It's a cowardly, shitty enough tactic when aimed at authorities, but this is even more scummy.

The fact that this person was willing to put other people in harms way (i.e the postage workers, service people, other innocents) just to get to that twat isn't cool. Someone needs to tell him to find his mark without collateral damage, not that shes even worth it tbh. Her or that waste of flesh husband of hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    What a perfect summary from the left guys, its okay to just wipe out and kill whoever doesn't agree with your "perfect logic" ( Just like hillary does btw ) and people say trump is like hitler? fucking 100% top KEK.
    where's a gif that shows nothing but thousands and thousands of people eye rolling?

I can only find this.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-02-12 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Infracted: spam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Cool, give them more shit to bitch about and put us on a police lockdown and convince the world no one is safe. Thanks prankster! You're so funny and helpful, the Trump admin thanks you for helping move it forward in convincing itself everyone that isn't part of their inner circle is out to get them.

Shit like this is so fucking stupid. All it does is fulfill people's delusions about other people.
    The only people willing to think that are people already predisposed to doing so, this isn't going to make any difference and more than likely will be forgotten in a week. It was simply meaningless and a stupid action for which the person who did it will be tracked down and will have their lives ruined. But then again maybe they didn't have much to lose to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    It's a cowardly, shitty enough tactic when aimed at authorities, but this is even more scummy.
    I am guessing Donny Jr was the target there, so I am kind of wondering with as much heat as he has.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Not exactly sure what the strategic plan would be for sending Anthrax to Trumpf Jr's wife, seriously. I think I will wait to see what the authorities find out first. Anything could be possible.
    It was probably intended for him since a lot of spouses open each other's mail.

15+ Year Old Account
    Video Games comment was sarcastic....

and the other person was infracted.
    At least you get me. That's why you are babe #4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    It was probably intended for him since a lot of spouses open each other's mail.
    Yeah, that is what I imagined too, except here is the next question why isn't secret service on that detail I wonder? Honestly if I had as much heat and didn't have that kind of detail, I wouldn't be having my wife handle my mail, assuming it was addressed to him or them.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Almost certainly cocaine.
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was a cover up for an overdose.

15+ Year Old Account
    only number #4?!?!?!

D:
    Sorry, 3 applied before you.

Yeah, that is what I imagined too, except here is the next question why isn't secret service on that detail I wonder? Honestly if I had as much heat and didn't have that kind of detail, I wouldn't be having my wife handle my mail, assuming it was addressed to him or them.
    If I remember correctly he recently rejected secret service detail because they are obligated if called upon to testify to what they have seen.

Not exactly sure what the strategic plan would be for sending Anthrax to Trumpf Jr's wife, seriously. I think I will wait to see what the authorities find out first. Anything could be possible.
    From top of my head, a clear "back off" message sent to Trump from Deep State. This time was just the warning, next time it'll be for real.

That said, this is as reprehensible as it is unforgivable. I hope they find whoever is responsible for this and punish them accordingly. You got problem with Trump, take it to the electorate, but leave the man's family alone.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-02-12 at 09:44 PM.

The only people willing to think that are people already predisposed to doing so, this isn't going to make any difference and more than likely will be forgotten in a week. It was simply meaningless and a stupid action for which the person who did it will be tracked down and will have their lives ruined. But then again maybe they didn't have much to lose to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

I am guessing Donny Jr was the target there, so I am kind of wondering with as much heat as he has.
    Those people are currently in charge of the US Government. If anyone fits the predisposition to thinking people are out to get him unless they worship him, it might be our current president.