Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    So just like MoP then?

But didn't you know about the Horde favouritism at Blizzard?
    In MoP it was Garrosh and his cronies, now it's everyone but Saurfang.

Deleted
    I'm sure Genn and Alleria are excited to hear Anduin saying "this Horde is worth saving".

So one thing to keep in mind : the teldrassil dialogue is still early.

I'm pretty sure not all night elves got killed. Malfurion and Tyrande were probably there and I guess they saved most of them.

Also they mention Void Elves (maybe Lor'themar is overreacting because he didn't think that many of his people will turn to the void and the alliance).

But they don't mention Lightforged Draenei and most importantly, the vindicaar. Maybe the lightforged were there to rescue the NElves during the burning of teldrassil ... also my question is why isn't the vindicaar just teleporting above orgrimmar and basically bombing the place ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeram View Post
    Why is everyone freaking out without seeing the cinematic or anything like that. Are you all really telling me it would be weird if Void Elves did some type of magic too... ya know make illusions of themselves? make it look like they amassed this big group of VE but in reality its a few thousand with some illusions?

i really think people making a big deal about them saying it seems endless when we havent seen it yet. im 80% sure its some kind of magic that makes it seem like there is a shit ton.
    So you're telling people not to take stuff out of context by possibly taking stuff out of context?
    10/10 post.

People are insane if they think Sylvanas is intended to be agreed with by the Horde. Both allied races are recruited by other people, not her.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Saurfang isn't a traitor, you're overreacting.

By all accounts removing Teldrassil the Night Elven capital would secure Kalimdor for the Horde, in terms of pure logic and tactics it makes sense it's still a ruthless and questionable move.
    The base is there for him to turn against Sylvanas, that's plain as day. Whenever he will be portrayed as the noble rebel (rehash of Mists) or as a complete traitor (ruining his character) remains to be seen but little good can come off it at first glance.

I'm not questioning the ruthlessness of the plan, I'm saying it's moronic to the extreme. 2 of the most powerful races of the Horde are in the Eastern Kingdoms, and the region is an important strategic asset for the Horde. By antagonizing the Alliance and focusing on Kalimdor, she's throwing all of that away for meager gains. The only way her plan makes any sense is if the Horde manages to completely crush the Alliance during the coming conflict, forcing them to cede Kalimdor without ceding the northern Eastern Kindgoms, while also assuming that the Alliance will never be able to assault a Kalimdor-based Horde which seems like a pipe dream in a world with airships, portals, flying gryphons and what have you.

Her plan would make far more sense if she developed a vast arsenal of powerful Azerite weapons in relative secret then unleashed it with the element of surprise. Torching Teldrassil at the first available opportunity just shows her hand to everyone ahead of schedule and triggers a war that could only lead to the end she seeks if literally every goes perfectly, which is a stupid basis for a war.

But yeah Alleria is pretty much gonna kill/end Sylvanas

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This stuff makes me respect Saurfang.
    Regardless of whether we are properly interpreting the dialogue or not, I don't blame him to just want to fuckin die after being a lieutenant to the first Warchief out of honor all the way to having to serve Sylvanas out of honor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    So you're telling people not to take stuff out of context by possibly taking stuff out of context?
    10/10 post.
    It is a possible idea, using Magic to have these illusions to make their numbers seem bigger. I don't believe that's the case but it's still plausible.

Regardless of whether we are properly interpreting the dialogue or not, I don't blame him to just want to fuckin die after being a lieutenant to the first Warchief out of honor all the way to having to serve Sylvanas out of honor.
    It's Saurfang and if values Honor as much as Orcs are *supposed* to then it makes sense. I wouldn't freak out just yet.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It sounds meme-able, but yeah, I can see why he's just plain tired. The fact that he's even still willing to amend this stuff is a testament.

What a time to be Horde huh.
    Never chose a faction due to the faction, rather the races I wanted to play. Faction bias/story has never affected me. So let Sylvannas do whatever she wants to. I'll still be on my Tauren. My DH will be retired and going back to my tank.

Desolate Council, Nathanos focus and angering Saurfang are all signs that Sylvanas is on the way out. Nathanos is even the leader who interacts with the PC in Zandalar, not Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    But yeah Alleria is pretty much gonna kill/end Sylvanas
    How can people be so thick headed as to think that Sylvanas is going to die? Literally anyone who thinks so is a fool,
    they've clearly stated they-will-not-kill-off-any-further-horde-faction-leaders

This is not a Mists of Pandaria 2.0 where Siege of Orgrimmar 2.0 is going to happen.
    If you're going to see a huge death in BfA, then it's going to be Genn or Tyrande and maybe one of the non-faction leaders such as Saurfang or Rokhan

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Desolate Council, Nathanos focus and angering Saurfang are all signs that Sylvanas is on the way out. Nathanos is even the leader who interacts with the PC in Zandalar, not Sylvanas.
    And not Rokhan?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    And not Rokhan?
    In the city he is the one in the war room, not Rokhan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It is a possible idea, using Magic to have these illusions to make their numbers seem bigger. I don't believe that's the case but it's still plausible.

It's Saurfang and if values Honor as much as Orcs are *supposed* to then it makes sense. I wouldn't freak out just yet.
    Sure it's plausible, but with similar logic Dalaran mages are invincible and could've vanquished the Legion before Archi destroyed their all-mighty seat by tearing down his sandcastle during a tantrum.
    I mean hell, the Legion had infinite numbers, and where are they now?

neat.

people take this shit too seriously. VERY sad

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    In the city he is the one in the war room, not Rokhan.
    Ugh... seems like it's impossible for Blizzard to make Darkspears sine for once. >.> But I guess it's too early to judge. Still I wish it was Horde trolls that take initiative in Zandalar.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It sounds meme-able, but yeah, I can see why he's just plain tired. The fact that he's even still willing to amend this stuff is a testament.
    Oh sure it's meme-worthy af, I was just saying I'd sure show sympathy, encouragement even, if he were to say 'I'm too old for this shit'