Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Amazing how alliance fanboys turns a blind eye and denies everything, nothing can be wrong with the perfect human bootlicking crybaby faction.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-02-14 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Blood Elves were never her people - the High Elves are, and now the Void Elves are as well.

Learn your lore.
    +1 people who think blood elves and high elves aren't the same. Next up, democrats and republicans: two very distinct races!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Amazing how alliance fanboys turns a blind eye and denies everything, nothing can be wrong with the perfect human bootlicking crybaby faction.
    Stop insulting and bring arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Oh yeah, the priests in the temple are not thrilled you're there. You're not chased out however. Here's all the text for when a VE enters the cathedral.

Of course the cathedral isn't quite as important to Humans as the Sunwell is to the BEs.
    I love playing a void elf holy priest and a lightforged shadow priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    100% of your posts are one liners crying about Alliance fanboys.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Lol Alleria killing her own people.

Fucking rofl.
    Well I mean.. Blood Elves don't really belong in the Horde to begin with. They were only forced into the Horde for faction balance reasons.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasaru View Post
    Well I mean.. Blood Elves don't really belong in the Horde to begin with. They were only forced into the Horde for faction balance reasons.
    Even before they were added into the Horde, they were noted that they would not be with the Alliance any time soon. I like that some people still think blood elves were stolen from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Even before they were added into the Horde, they were noted that they would not be with the Alliance any time soon. I like that some people still think blood elves were stolen from them.
    Ugh not this guy again..

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Well they kinda joined the Legion and made a coup, no hard feelings.
    Well, They kind of joined the horde and betrayed the alliance, no hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Oh yeah, the priests in the temple are not thrilled you're there. You're not chased out however. Here's all the text for when a VE enters the cathedral.
    Well they aren't treated too kindly by the general population either, if you talk to the void elf emissary she tells you as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Stop insulting and bring arguments.
    That's not the horde way though.

It was actually progression from Wc3

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Ugh not this guy again..
    "How dare my headcanon go un-questioned."

Blood elves were added to help the faction balance yes, this does not mean they were originally going to join the Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well they aren't treated too kindly by the general population either, if you talk to the void elf emissary she tells you as much.
    To be fair, the void and its influence is responsible for so much terrible shit. It was the same for the Death Knights when they broke away from Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    She is ascending into mudmug levels of joke character.
    How rude. I liked Mudmug, he was cool. Comparing him to Alleria is an insult to Mudmug.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    To be fair, the void and its influence is responsible for so much terrible shit. It was the same for the Death Knights when they broke away from Arthas.
    Not arguing that, they should by all means be mistrusted, they are a walking timebomb after all. Just that it actually adds internal strife, something the Alliance needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    At least this time no rotten apples...that got stinky.

- - - Updated - - -

Not arguing that, they should by all means be mistrusted, they are a walking timebomb after all. Just that it actually adds internal strife, something the Alliance needs.
    Indeed, I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    One of their leader's states they build off the back-bone of tradition. They identify with the Horde because the Horde helped them, not because they believe in zug zug etc.

The void elves endangered the Sunwell's existence, Anima and fel magic obviously don't to that extent. Note that they criminalized and killed those who went too deep into the fel as well.

Bilogically Blizzard confirmed they are the exact same. So I don't know what else to tell you.
    The Silver Covenant behaves the exact same way the original High Elves did in WC3. Pretty vanilla.

The Blood Elves are different in a number of ways. Not only are they willing to use destructive power-sources in order to elevate their position in the world (to an extent like you mentioned), they have also now pretty much abandoned any of their past traditional leaders. All of the Windrunners sisters are shunned in BE society, including Sylvanas. Kael'thas and the Sunstrider line have gone into the shitter. They have taken on a more fascist leadership stance, seen when they mind control any protesters in Silvermoon, and exile anyone who's line of thought isn't the same as theirs (Quel'Lithien Lodge), and leave them to die (by the Horde, no less).

There's many other subtleties between them, like their reduced love of nature, as Treants are no longer a relevant part of BE society like they were for the High Elves.

Also I'd like to know where you got them being the same biologically from, I'm not aware of that so if you could please show proof, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    +1 people who think blood elves and high elves aren't the same. Next up, democrats and republicans: two very distinct races!
    Democrats and republicans are two distinct races though

Even though Belves and Helves are the same, for Alleria it's a more conflicting thing going on. All 3 sorts are the same people, High Elves, Blood Elves and Void Elves. And two of them is the ones she decided to go with. Even though every damn High Elf is technically the same people. Just with two(now three?) different ideologies.

except as player characters... they can't actually be a walking timebomb.