Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So, Westfall will be changed into.. a big rock?

So no food in Westfall, makes the Humans there thin, and then the Horde comes and give em food so they´ll join the Horde?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    we dont want thin humans, we want thicc humans.
    This. Jaina model for the human females please. I´ll change all my characters into that. Even my druid.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The Alliance Mag'har/Horde human thing has no basis besides a single line from Saurfang, who has little connection to the Mag'har of either world. Character strings for thin humans being added along with Vulpera points to them being worked on alongside the Vulpera, so if anything they are the Alliance counterpart.
    Saurfang's son was part of the Mag'har in Outland, during his speech in Icecrown he tells us he was hidden away by the elders of Garadar, so Saurfang does have some connections to the Mag'har. That said Orcs on Alliance or Humans on the horde is highly unlikely to happen, both races are the flagship races for their respective factions.

Thin humans or humans in general are things I don't want to see on the horde, the thin humans look a lot like asmongold and that right there is enough reason to never have them.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It actually makes a lot of sense that the Thin Humans are from WEstfall.

Maybe they're updating the old textures, in the same way they're doing it for the creature models.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Just like how draenor orcs are brown and brown should have been a baseline option for orcs? Just like how lightforged Draenei are white and gold and should have been a baseline customization option for Draenei? Face it; new races are what you’re going to get instead.
    Yes, they should be baseline options, and the concept behind Allied Races should be reworked. I'm glad to see that we're on the same page.

humans have been in the horde since vanilla what are you people talking about.

They're intentionally adding things into files to throw people off, they said it and one of their lead writers said not look too much into the info because a lot of it isn't true.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    A single rock texture in the alpha is labeled "Westfall"

"Thin humans as an allied race for the Horde confirmed, revamp incoming, N'Zoth has been hanging out in Deadmines this whole time and we just never noticed!"
    Sums up pretty much every new thread about BfA predictions.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    They're intentionally adding things into files to throw people off, they said it and one of their lead writers said not look too much into the info because a lot of it isn't true.
    I doubt it. It's probably just that westfall is involved in the whole war campaign quest line at max level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    King Aiden's had his men fight along side the orcs before things in his kingdom went to shit (well shittier)...

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Since Wc2.

Alterac anyone?
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful, it's more likely to be part of a scenario for Thin Humans if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Eh, I don't see it. The texture might be something small, but the golems even smaller.

Quite a few models for updates over the years with little being offered as revamped content, just model changes sometimes used in new content.

MC golems were updated, appeared in FL. Boars were updated... Troggs were updated. Pretty sure quilboars will be getting an update soon, and pretty sure harpies did. Oh, and the prairie dog is coming too.

We didn't see revamped content involving them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I doubt it. It's probably just that westfall is involved in the whole war campaign quest line at max level.
    Or its going to be a different warfront, but all I'm saying is not to read much into things. So many people are going ape shit over nothing and nobody knows anything, not to mention knowing whats real and whats fake.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mag'har for Alliance and "Defias" Humans for Horde?

I wouldn't be surprised after Nightborne/VE.

Defias fit great with the Horde... except for the whole being human thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    A single rock texture in the alpha is labeled "Westfall"

"Thin humans as an allied race for the Horde confirmed, revamp incoming, N'Zoth has been hanging out in Deadmines this whole time and we just never noticed!"

Thin or thick humans will never be horde as the dreanor orcs will never be alliance.. at least in BfA. They have put the image of human vs orc as the image of the new expansion. It doesnt make sense if they want to bring the old warcraft nostalgia and at the same time add humans in horde and orcs in tbe alliance.

The most likely scenario suggests a development in the Kingdom of Stormwind story. After all, this area has been visited numerous times (Legion being the latest one) and there has been no graphical display of the result.

Seeing as Vanessa Van Cleef ended up with the Uncrowned and many members of the Alliance in the same area (see Tess Greymane), some rough truce is in the making. It can be like a scenario, it could be a Warfront. That being said, it would be unlikely that there is a large Horde presence in Westfall in the making or a vast funding of anti-Stormwind thin human armies by Gallywix.

Best wait and see of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Warfront

/thread

Don't know about you, but I am seeing a folder there called "Titanrolls"... which is making me think of a fat titan... D: