Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    Undead Paladins have more proof in game than Zandalari Paladin.

Why no undead paladin first?
    I asked you for links, to this moment I haven't received them.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I asked you for links, to this moment I haven't received them.
    Wrote in the other thread.

But np.

Sir Zeliek.
    Sir Zeliek*was one of the*Four Horsemen*of*Naxxramas. He was a paladin in life, so strong in his faith, that even in undeath the power of the*Light*still heeded his call, smiting his foes in battle.[1]*Though his body was forced to obey*Kel'Thuzad's commands, Sir Zeliek managed to retain his sanity and morals despite his corruption. This makes him a tragic character, forced to slay what he once held dear in his heart against his will.

An unused NPC representing a modern version of Sir Zeliek was added roughly at the same time as matching versions of the three other original Horsemen, all presumably meant to appear in*World of Warcraft: Legion. He and these other NPCs didn't make it out of the*Legion*alpha stage.

Named NPC that is a Boss and we're well represented in the ashbringer comics, especially his will to serve the light even in death.

Plus there are a lot of UD in the Argent Dawn and they seems paladin also UD can be priest even if the light burn them, so maybe a human paladin that died can be Rez into a forsaken paladin and still serving the light

To me is way more than any random Zandalari mob #383838 on tot that use a paladin spell.

If we look at this thread, Zandalari Fans should be put on suicide watch.

But np.

Sir Zeliek.
    Sir Zeliek*was one of the*Four Horsemen*of*Naxxramas. He was a paladin in life, so strong in his faith, that even in undeath the power of the*Light*still heeded his call, smiting his foes in battle.[1]*Though his body was forced to obey*Kel'Thuzad's commands, Sir Zeliek managed to retain his sanity and morals despite his corruption. This makes him a tragic character, forced to slay what he once held dear in his heart against his will.

An unused NPC representing a modern version of Sir Zeliek was added roughly at the same time as matching versions of the three other original Horsemen, all presumably meant to appear in*World of Warcraft: Legion. He and these other NPCs didn't make it out of the*Legion*alpha stage.

Named NPC that is a Boss and we're well represented in the ashbringer comics, especially his will to serve the light even in death.

Plus there are a lot of UD in the Argent Dawn and they seems paladin also UD can be priest even if the light burn them, so maybe a human paladin that died can be Rez into a forsaken paladin and still serving the light

To me is way more than any random Zandalari mob #383838 on tot that use a paladin spell.
    Sir Zilek is meant to be exception. He is the one snowflake. Do you even read the wowpedia?

Mob has more sense because it means that there is more of them. That they're valid military unit, and not special snowflake exception.

Not only you write tons of headcanon, but you have trouble in comprehedning such a logical thing that what matters is proper representation in numbers, and not one npc.

You were bitching in other thread that "it's just one mob", but you pick just one exceptional NPC that is written that his faith in light was so great that he managed to keep it even in undeath.

And you also forget that Sit Zilek is not even part of Forsaken. He is exceptional Scourge servant.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    I don't get why can't we ask for Zandalari Paladin and Spec Overlays.

Really nobody will give a fuck when your ZANDALARI PALADIN will charge with the palomino?
    When he will pop wings like a human angel?
    That human sword or hammer that drops on the target when judging?
    Or the human avatar with wing when using ancient king protector?

Deleted
    Sir Zilek is meant to be exception. He is the one snowflake. Do you even read the wowpedia?

Mob has more sense because it means that there is more of them. That they're valid military unit, and not special snowflake exception.

Not only you write tons of headcanon, but you have trouble in comprehedning such a logical thing that what matters is proper representation in numbers, and not one npc.

You were bitching in other thread that "it's just one mob", but you pick just one exceptional NPC that is written that his faith in light was so great that he managed to keep it even in undeath.

And you also forget that Sit Zilek is not even part of Forsaken. He is exceptional Scourge servant.
    The exception lel

Like a random mob on tot.

You need to understand the difference between

A well structured NPC with background story in game and in novels

Vs

Random nameless Prelate on tot.

Deleted

But np.

Sir Zeliek.

The light will pretty much abandon every undead that serves the forsaken cause. (You know, raising more undead and gassing stuff)

A few exceptions dont make a rule.

Zandalari trolls have paladins (Prelates) since vanilla.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post

Zandalari trolls have paladins (Prelates) since vanilla.
    Proof? Ah yeah nothing.

Not a single Prelate NPC in vanilla just 2 lines in a quest that people are trying to use as the valid proof while falling from the mirrors.

Also " the light will abandon" is bullshit light doesn't seems to give a fuck about UD priest gasing people or bloodelf torturing naaru to take their power.

Pff

Lets recap this stupid undead paladin never working

Lights hurts undead(and makes them regan their senses)
    Priests channel light
    Paladins infused with light
    Undead paladins would be in constant pain

Sir zeliek body was controlled by outside force and was happy when he died.
    Undead scarlets were insane and mind controlled.

No undead paladins.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Also

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91274/sir-zeliek#outfit

Seems they had plans for him in 7.1 but changed their mind.

Maybe was only for DK quest and then they decide to scrap it for further use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Lets recap this stupid undead paladin never working

Lights hurts undead(and makes them regan their senses)
    Priests channel light
    Paladins infused with light
    Undead paladins would be in constant pain

Sir zeliek body was controlled by outside force and was happy when he died.
    Undead scarlets were insane and mind controlled.

No undead paladins.
    So a priest that cast flash of light or renew on himself never happen?

Kek

Also Blizzard proven more than once that they can retcon it so..

The exception lel

Like a random mob on tot.

You need to understand the difference between

A well structured NPC with background story in game and in novels

Vs

Random nameless Prelate on tot.
    You really fail at logic.

Mob means numbers, means representation. They're walking proof that this is a common thing. because they're a mob.

One NPC doesn't mean much, even if it's iconic, but the whole lore surrounding Sir Zilek is showing him as exceptional example, meaning that no other undead can achieve such a feat.

Sconly Sir Zilek is already dead for good, so he couldn't be possible sensei for future undead.

And lastly doubtful he would do it, as he was happy to finally die.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    You really fail at logic.

Mob means numbers, means representation. They're walking proof that this is a common thing. because they're a mob.

One NPC doesn't mean much, even if it's iconic, but the whole lore surrounding Sir Zilek is showing him as exceptional example, meaning that no other undead can achieve such a feat.

Sconly Sir Zilek is already dead for good, so he couldn't be possible sensei for future undead.

And lastly doubtful he would do it, as he was happy to finally die.
    No mobs mean a fucking fuck otherwise we would have Tauren Rogue or Panda DK.

Stop with this pandering.

Is incredible how stubborn are all the users with troll avatar regarding this topic.
    Last edited by mmoc98623435d5; 2018-02-20 at 04:39 PM.

Deleted
    Sir Zeliek was added in 7.1 so they have plans for him it seems.

Second he was happy to die because he didn't want to harm people not because light was burning him so all the bullshit regarding UD and light is scrapped.

No mobs mean a fuckinf fuck otherwise we would have Tauren Rogue or Panda DK.

Stop with this pandering
    Grimtotems have rogues, and Gravewalker Gie is exception like sir Zilek.

I mean really, if you don't understand that if certain mob appears in number then it means it's a common combination for them and it's much better example than One NPC that is established to be exceptional, then really I have no words for you.

What other proof do you seriously need?

every argument in this thread was solid enough to debunk nay-sayers. You were constantly being proved wrong on DID thread over and over with links to the source.

I'd honestly feel ashamed when being proved multiple times that I write headcanon.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

I mean really, if you don't understand that if certain mob appears in number then it means it's a common combination for them and it's much better example than One NPC that is established to be exceptional, then really I have no words for you.

every argument in this thread was solid enough to debunk nay-sayers. You were constantly being proved wrong on DID thread over and over with links to the source.

I'd honestly feel ashamed when being proved multiple times that I write headcanon.
    Killed 'im.

But yeah, he's really insistent. Wonder what's driving him so far.

Kek

Lol you can't even read with comprehention xD

He didn't write that undeads can't be priest. He wrote that it brings them pain but they're canon.

And I found it hilarious that you said right now that Blizz can retcon stuff, and yet be so opposed to the idea of Zandalari paladins which would bring something new to the table of holy warrior.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Kek

What the hell are you even saying?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Lol you can't even read with comprehention xD

He didn't write that undeads can't be priest. He wrote that it brings them pain but they're canon.

And I found it hilarious that you said right now that Blizz can retcon stuff, and yet be so opposed to the idea of Zandalari paladins which would bring something new to the table of holy warrior.
    Fairly sure that, lorewise, undead priests are shadow priests, no? Except maybe a few.

If Troll priests only used shadow type magic as well, then that would be a shot against Prelates, but there are already plenty of Zandalari Priests that use holy magic to hammer home the fact that Trolls can wield it.

Deleted

No.

Zeliek is well fitted NPC.

Gie is a random follower with no interaction and basically an April fool's like the Solaire NPC for alliance.

Grimtotem are mobs just like Prelate.

There are named Prelate? Named Freethinker? Nope.

If there was a Prelate Jumanji in game with some kind of iteration maybe that was a proof.

Not a single mob.
    And the fact that even dataming doesn't show Zandalari paladin I'm so sorry for you guys.