Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    I can tell you didn’t watch the video for one thing. And I never said he was the sleaziest, just one of the sleaziest. Stop putting words in my mouth like you are so apt at doing, Tech.

And the prize involved actually getting money from the profits of one of his video games which he never delivered on and most likely pocketed the money himself. That’s a pretty big deal and scumbag move regardless of how you personally feel about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot the Xbox was even a thing? That’s either some serious amnesia you’re suffering there or you are just straight up lying.
    Defensive much? No. I honestly forgot it was still in the running. I had an Xbox. I had 2 360s. I didn't buy the Xbox One or the Xbox One X. It hasn't even been on my mind since the Xbox One X announcement and all I ever see posted on here are Switch discussions or PS4 threads. I read IGN as well and though they may talk about games that appear on Xbox One, the majority of things are multi-platform. So no, I was not lying. Its like the DS to me. Yes, they exist. Yes there are still games being made for the DS. I haven't thought about that system in quite some time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Meanwhile the PS4 has a couple of good exclusives, especially in the JRPG genre
    (what are these, I've been totally out of the loop, unless we're just talking FF)
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    (what are these, I've been totally out of the loop, unless we're just talking FF)
    Are u wanting to know all exclusives or just JRPG's and in what time frame?

Off the top of my head we have had.
    Two tales games (Both I do believe are on PC as well).
    Star Ocean The Last Hope Remaster (amazing remaster when it comes to graphic/performance settings).
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 remaster.
    Kingdom hearts 2.8 final prologue.
    Persona 5.
    Secret of Mana Remaster (Is also on PC).
    Ni no Kuni II comes out next month (I think its getting a PC release as well).
    Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory.
    Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth.
    Digimon World: Next Order.
    NieR: Automata (Its kinda a mix of many game types and is on PC as well)
    Nioh (Just got a PC release)
    .Hack//G.U. Last Recode.
    Demon Gaze II.

I'm sure there is more but as for JRPG's those are the ones off the top of my head.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-02-24 at 12:24 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I can tell you didn’t watch the video for one thing.
    You expected me to watch a video from the mouth breather known as Jim Sterling?

That was your first mistake. The last straw was when he claimed Demon's Souls was an indy game. Sorry, no one can get me with his click bait anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You expected me to watch a video from the mouth breather known as Jim Sterling?

That was your first mistake. The last straw was when he claimed Demon's Souls was an indy game. Sorry, no one can get me with his click bait anymore.
    So then don’t bother to comment on something that you obviously know nothing about if you can’t be bothered to watch a source of information for the discussion at hand. Just because you don’t like listening to Jim doesn’t mean that he can’t provide useful information. Or is this just another one of your classic “fingers in ears going ‘lalalalala’” because you can’t stand being proved wrong yet again?

Come on, Tech, at least try to put some effort into your shit posting.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2018-02-24 at 01:08 AM.

because you can’t stand being proved wrong yet again?
    Only one that has been wrong in this thread is you. Funny how you accuse everyone of doing what you are doing right now.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-02-24 at 06:32 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

So then don’t bother to comment on something
    Oh I can comment on it all I want when you can't present an argument for yourself and have to link some youtube video from a guy known for making an ass of himself.

You claimed he was one of the most sleazey people in the industry. I would claim your boy you linked the youtube video from is far more sleazey, ever take a look at his patreon? Probably not. But yea, let's take that guys word for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Oh I can comment on it all I want when you can't present an argument for yourself and have to link some youtube video from a guy known for making an ass of himself.

You claimed he was one of the most sleazey people in the industry. I would claim your boy you linked the youtube video from is far more sleazey, ever take a look at his patreon? Probably not. But yea, let's take that guys word for it...
    He literally provided the proof you were asking for. Doesn’t matter if you don’t like him. Continuing to ignore it just because he don’t like the guy just shows how unwillingly you are to admit you’re wrong on the matter.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Jtbrig7390;48949989]
    because you can’t stand being proved wrong yet again?
    /QUOTE]

Only one that has been wrong in this thread is you. Funny how you accuse everyone of doing what you are doing right now.
    Pretty sure I linked both the PSN stuff you asked for as well as the proof Tech asked for on Molyneux. So yeah, you’d be wrong with your assessment......yet again.

Serious question. Are your posts on this site composed of willful ignorance or do you have a short term memory problem? Either way, it would explain a lot.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2018-02-24 at 01:51 AM.

Pretty sure I linked both the PSN stuff you asked for as well as the proof Tech asked for on Molyneux. So yeah, you’d be wrong with your assessment......yet again.

Serious question. Are your posts on this site composed of willful ignorance or do you have a short term memory problem? Either way, it would explain a lot.
    (I screwed up my reply to u so u need to fix urs, typing on mobile ftw)

No you have made a shit ton of claims and provided no proof at all and your new claim is saying Molyneux was the worse in the gaming industry. Molyneux is a shit head that is something I won't disagree with but to say hes the worse is so far from the truth it isn't even funny.

I can give you a list as long as my arm of people or company's in the gaming industry who are FACTUALLY worse and the head of it would be EA and anyone sitting on the board of EA.

This is your posting order and its like it in every dam thread.

1) Makes a claim with no proof.
    2) Gets proven wrong so moves goal post.
    3) Gets proven wrong more so starts to do childish/passive insults.

Its always the same with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    (I screwed up my reply to u so u need to fix urs, typing on mobile ftw)

No you have made a shit ton of claims and provided no proof at all and your new claim is saying Molyneux was the worse in the gaming industry. Molyneux is a shit head that is something I won't disagree with but to say hes the worse is so far from the truth it isn't even funny.

I can give you a list as long as my arm of people or company's in the gaming industry who are FACTUALLY worse and the head of it would be EA and anyone sitting on the board of EA.

This is your posting order and its like it in every dam thread.

1) Makes a claim with no proof.
    2) Gets proven wrong so moves goal post.
    3) Gets proven wrong more so starts to do childish/passive insults.

Its always the same with you.
    Never once did I say he was the worst. You’re putting words in my mouth just like Tech (go figure). I said he’s one of the sleaziest people in the industry. That doesn’t make him the worst though. And why in the hell are you and Tech so apt on defending a douchebag like him? That makes no damn sense.

Also, lol at your numbered assessment there. Once again you’ve described yourself perfectly. And there’s been zero goal post moving. That’s always a typical response from you. You either always misinterpret something or say something wrong and when someone calls you out on it you simply claim they’re “goal post moving” as if that’s some sort of valid defense to the shit you’ve said. Oh, and you get proven wrong all the time, so there’s that too. And the insults? Please, don’t make me laugh. You’re enemy number one when it comes to resorting to calling people fanboys all the time. Maybe you should look in the mirror next time before posting anymore of your drivel.

Also, a dictionary and grammar book would do you some good, Jt. Your posts are painful to read sometimes with all the misspelling and grammatical errors all over the place. And it’s “sale” and “resale”, not “sell” and “resell” like you use incorrectly all the time.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2018-02-24 at 07:20 AM.

Never once did I say he was the worst. You’re putting words in my mouth just like Tech (go figure). I said he’s one of the sleaziest people in the industry.
    Correct that is what you said so I admit I was wrong, You are still wrong about him being one of the sleaziest people in the industry.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a dictionary and grammar book would do you some good, Jt. Your posts are painful to read sometimes with all the misspelling and grammatical errors all over the place. And it’s “sale” and “resale”, not “sell” and “resell” like you use incorrectly all the time.
    Hey look you prove my list of your posting habits correct... How shocking..

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Correct that is what you said so I admit I was wrong, You are still wrong about him being one of the sleaziest people in the industry.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey look you prove my list of your posting habits correct... How shocking..
    Just trying to help you out there. No malicious intent whatsoever.