Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    You can follow Lora if you think that is a good idea.

Seriously.
    *ignores the fact that this is supposedly a basic game so that means no day invest in theory* Seriously I am willing to bet they are both lying and just trying to start discussion...

Deleted
    Blood Fox playing the same day one opener twice in a row...(You better not claim Jesus)

unvote

Vote:Robo

I believe Bloodfox probably has a role, can't see him making same play twice otherwise, lets see what Robo has to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    /wave

Other Lucifer fan
    Ayy. Lucifer is one of my favorite shows!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I concur. This was supposed to be a basics game. That does not include day cops.
    I mean, it didn't really need to be said.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh, for the sake of voting anyway,

Vote: Robo

Gonna vote Robo anyhow, not for Fox's reasons. Juz for shurts n gurgles.

We are well over a quarter of the way though Day 1

here's a small vote count

I know it's early shhh

Robozerim 4: Robozerim(#7), Blood Fox(#22), SatsuBL(#38), Cruelle(#42)
    Virothe 2: Senna1251(#3), Lora(#6),
    Cruelle 2: Danner(#2), Largehorn (#8),
    Danner 2: Celtic209(#17), Crackleslap(#20),
    Lora 1: Virothe(#12)
    Marack 1: Graeham(#18)
    Graeham 1: Marack(#19)

This IS 100 percent accurate, and i prob wont be as comprehensive going forward.

hello town

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't done this in a while

Vote Crackleslap

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post

This IS 100 percent accurate, and i prob wont be as comprehensive going forward.
    Does that mean we need to unvote before placing a new vote since you did not count Crackle's vote on Robo?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    hello town
    Hello dupti.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Ayy. Lucifer is one of my favorite shows!
    Same! Tom Ellis carries that show, though I have to admit that Tom Welling this season has been stellar as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cain needs to die

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Blood Fox playing the same day one opener twice in a row...(You better not claim Jesus)

unvote

Vote:Robo

I believe Bloodfox probably has a role, can't see him making same play twice otherwise, lets see what Robo has to say.
    That he's lying for the sake of fun and pushing the day forward? Seriously, this is supposed to be a "grass roots" game, there's no way in hell that he has a day investigation.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

I'd rather not contribute to my own demise.

I read Blood Fox as either a lyncher or a town player trying to make something happen. And I'm leaning towards the latter. Doesn't mean I like the lynch he's driving one bit.

It would be ironic if Robo actually is scum now though. I mean, it should historically be around 1/3 chance right?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I read Blood Fox as either a lyncher or a town player trying to make something happen. And I'm leaning towards the latter. Doesn't mean I like the lynch he's driving one bit.

It would be ironic if Robo actually is scum now though. I mean, it should historically be around 1/3 chance right?

Wouldn't that condemn him if Robo end up not being scum?

Unvote

@Maxilian: For any other person, I would hold it against them if a lie. Especially after pushing it like Blood Fox did. There is no way you can read Blood Fox's posts as anything but "no I am not kidding". The only sane answer to such grandstanding is to vote Robozerim, and take the free scum lynch. And if it turned out to be a lie, then vote Blood Fox later. Though seriously, nobody in their right mind would lie at that level, unless deceiving scum.

Yet... that's still what I think Blood Fox is doing. I mainly read him as town trying to make something happen. I just don't agree with the strategy. I'm also wary about blood fox abusing this some day.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post

Unvote
    Sorta, but if Robo flipped town it's not a waste of day one because you have a valid train to look at over last minute wagoning. People who jumped on the wagon or abstained from it could be called into question depending on his flipside even if we lynched blood the next day we still start off a lot stronger than we generally do day one.

10+ Year Old Account

Unvote
    Not really. He'd point out that anybody who believed him was an idiot, and rightfully so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Not really. He'd point out that anybody who believed him was an idiot, and rightfully so.
    Why? I mean... we have nothing to base our votes on Day 1, so this is better than just making a random lynch, i personally doubt he will try to play against his own team (in case he is as Danner say and he just want to make something happen).

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? I mean... we have nothing to base our votes on Day 1, so this is better than just making a random lynch, i personally doubt he will try to play against his own team (in case he is as Danner say and he just want to make something happen).
    You hit the nail on the head, we don't have anything, and neither does he. I'm not saying that you can't lynch me for a made up reason, but anybody who believes that this is a legitimate claim with a legitimate guilty is fooling themselves. This is still a random lynch, just one selected by Blood Fox with a made up reason behind it. Anybody who tries to use me flipping town to say that Blood Fox is lying scum won't have any real grounds for the accusation because it's a claim so ridiculous given the circumstances that he obviously is lying.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2018-02-25 at 08:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the interest of actually pushing the train along and hopefully getting some activity out of Day 1.

Unvote
    Vote: Robozerim

- - - Updated - - -

After all, it's past the half way point, and we're not exactly the most active mafia thread ever.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    After all, it's past the half way point, and we're not exactly the most active mafia thread ever.
    D1 is the perfect time for some fluff. Though that was shut down pretty quickly...

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    You hit the nail on the head, we don't have anything, and neither does he. I'm not saying that you can't lynch me for a made up reason, but anybody who believes that this is a legitimate claim with a legitimate guilty is fooling themselves. This is still a random lynch, just one selected by Blood Fox with a made up reason behind it. Anybody who tries to use me flipping town to say that Blood Fox is lying scum won't have any real grounds for the accusation because it's a claim so ridiculous given the circumstances that he obviously is lying.
    I agree with this post completely. As such we should lynch Cruelle.

Why? First accusation out the gate from Cruelle was that if Cruelle wasn't scum I must be where nearly every game we've played the opposite has been true.

If Cruelle is Town so was I.

As such that must have been Cruelle intentionally misrepresenting the truth and only scum would do that. It's not a lot to go on (and is very meta-gamey) but it's still more than BF's BS on Robo or pushing back on BF for doing it.