Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

They will never do TBC WOTLK CATA WOD

Guys stop saying they will do TBC servers and WOTLK servers and this and that how silly are you... don't you realize you can already do TBC and WOTLK servers on live servers by simply going to http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35364/slahtz at that level and canceling your XP and have the full experience of that expansions endgame on live servers? if you honestly think they will remake a entire server and patch code for each expansion you must be crazy vanilla will be the ONLY classic server because they have not made any content since then go away! and probably never will! silly silly

10+ Year Old Account
    You skipped MoP.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by He-man View Post
    Guys stop saying they will do TBC servers and WOTLK servers and this and that how silly are you... don't you realize you can already do TBC and WOTLK servers on live servers by simply going to http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35364/slahtz at that level and canceling your XP and have the full experience of that expansions endgame on live servers? if you honestly think they will remake a entire server and patch code for each expansion you must be crazy vanilla will be the ONLY classic server because they have not made any content since then go away! and probably never will! silly silly
    Just freezing your exp gain is not playing the game as it was in the past. It does require class design at that time also.

Never say never is thing I have heard few times in my life. It is all about how well community takes classic servers (does blizzard add something that do not belong there) and as well how much money blizzard makes out of it, to carry on working other versions of the game.

5+ Year Old Account
    baby steps yo. lets get classic servers first.

Also i wouldn't be so doubtful. It was just some months ago that people were logically discussing how classic servers would realistically NEVER happen, or if they did it would be years from now..

And look where we are now..

so did many
    MoP is one of the better expansions so idk what you're on m8

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post

Also i wouldn't be so doubtful. It was just some months ago that people were logically discussing how classic servers would realistically NEVER happen, or if they did it would be years from now..

To be fair it will still be years from now.
    Also people were discussing the problems.that very much still exist.
    Like how sharing will be required for the first month. How everyone wants something different. Faster updates. Slower updates, all at once, vanilla only, vanilla then into TBC, qol changes. No qol changes, wow token, no wow token.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

they will never do TBC onwards as their own servers. the main argument for classic is that the zones of classic have been replaced. its not really about the endgame its about the entire 1-60 thing.

don't you realize you can already do TBC and WOTLK servers on live servers by simply going to http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35364/slahtz at that level and canceling your XP and have the full experience of that expansions endgame on live servers?
    Yeah, and we can already do "Vanilla" on live servers by just stopping XP at level 60!

Are you trolling or are you really this dense

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah MoP was arguably the best expansion. Move past just pandas. So much more to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see tbc and Wotlk severs in maybe 5 years, but Cata servers wont happen, or at least not for a decade or more.

It's entirely possible to have the same experience on live because you will be alone in there. Having everyone in the server progressing towards the same goal is part of the experience and the only way to get that is by having a sevrer dedicated to it.

Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post

They still haven't happened yet. It's not 100% confirmed they ever will.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather play wrath than any other expansion. Lot of people said they'd never do a classic server too, but here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    If that's the case then maybe we should push even harder for changes to vanilla.

I don't want Vanilla, I want TBC. If I can't get TBC then I want them to modify Vanilla so it's closer to the TBC experience.

Deleted
    Guys stop saying they will do TBC servers and WOTLK servers and this and that how silly are you... don't you realize you can already do TBC and WOTLK servers on live servers by simply going to at that level and canceling your XP and have the full experience of that expansions endgame on live servers? if you honestly think they will remake a entire server and patch code for each expansion you must be crazy vanilla will be the ONLY classic server because they have not made any content since then go away! and probably never will! silly silly
    hahah u think thats what it takes to experience what it was like back then. LOL

they will never do TBC onwards as their own servers. the main argument for classic is that the zones of classic have been replaced. its not really about the endgame its about the entire 1-60 thing.
    its also the talents and the game as it was. also that 1-60 thing was changed in cata. so it still applies to tbc and wotlk.

10+ Year Old Account
    In that case, I'll look forward to the MoP server

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they will... TBC is the one of the must popular Wow expansion. If Classic is a success and people ask for it they will make it! BTW who are you to assume as a fact that they will not do it?
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

5+ Year Old Account
    If they go the 'expansion continuation' path, I wouldn't bet beyond WotLK.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sadsasxy View Post
    Die of cancer, shit eating retard

- - - Updated - - -

Die of cancer, shit eating retard. Stop making shit up you fucking mental
    'MUM, Bill is out of bed again! Yes, he's on his iPad typing nonsense again. No, he didn't drink the warm milk you made for him'
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sadsasxy View Post
    Die of cancer, shit eating retard
    An interesting case of today's educational system or a bored troll?
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738