Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    I mean the German Chancellor and the article in the OP..... It even has a German police chief commenting in it so...
    Its a bait dont fall for that. Oh and its just the Union Chef Rainer Wendt not a real police chief.
    Atm they even make him a hardcore rightwing in the german tv because he is presenting facts abouts immigrants.
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2018-03-02 at 05:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Merkel pandering to the far right crazies, I see.
    I dont see how it's pandering, if it's a problem, ignoring it wont make it go away.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...refugee-crisis

ANGELA Merkel has admitted German no-go zones are a “reality” in shocking comments which add to fears there are places in the country where outsiders and even police offices are afraid to visit.

At the start of this year, Police Union chief Rainer Wendt claimed authorities are unable to enforce the law thanks to the rise of dangerous no-go zones caused as a result of mass immigration.

He demanded German politicians get crime levels under control or risk “police-free zones in Germany”.
    You should try looking at Baltimore.

Seriously, when will people wake up and understand that domestic people are a bigger problem than immigrants? How many facts have to be laid out in front of you before the obvious sinks in?

To anyone who isn't German this might be news, but for us it's already reality for many years.

And it has nothing to do with refugees. This is a problem with clans and gangs who came to Germany decades ago and who have established themselves in certain areas of mostly larger cities like Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt... to name a few.

You might have a case if you told me that refugees caused a bottleneck within the police force, making these areas even more dangerous due to the police being understaffed, but pretending that refugees have created enclaves for them where nobody can pass through safely is inane.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    You should try looking at Baltimore.

Seriously, when will people wake up and understand that domestic people are a bigger problem than immigrants? How many facts have to be laid out in front of you before the obvious sinks in?
    It's not surprising that you do not understand why people have a problem with crime among immigrants.

Empower and educate the poor and gangs disappear.

Oh, oh! It takes a politician in power to say it while idiots ignore others saying they exist and call those of concern a bunch of Xenophobes?

No no, all those concerned people must be far right nut jobs... like post #4 says...

It's people like #4 that are the issue, burying their heads in the sand while letting the problem fester...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-03-02 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    So what do we have here... a sentence from Merkel cut out and used to bait people to follow a completely different guys "view" and "demands". Our government is doing something about it, as Merkel said. With that this topic is done and not to be used as right-wing propaganda (she never said anything about immigrants).

b-b-b-but they're just a right wing myth!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Empower and educate the poor and gangs disappear.
    Come around an american hood with your high-horse bullshit, they'll send you out in a body bag. Not that it would be a particularly bad loss for anyone.
    Working on my next ban.

There is places in my city people don’t go to because they have a reputation of being rough.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Baltimore and DC have "no-go zones" and it has nothing to do with immigrants. The city near my hometown is mostly a no-go zone, and it's filled with white American citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Except that isn't the case here.
    What?

From the article:

At the start of this year, Police Union chief Rainer Wendt claimed authorities are unable to enforce the law thanks to the rise of dangerous no-go zones caused as a result of mass immigration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Merkel pandering to the far right crazies, I see.
    Tell this to a friend of mine who got beaten up by syrian refugees and branded with a cigarette.

Not to forget all the time when Refugees burn down the Refugee Asylums the german population lets them live in for free. There was one near my hometown. Was totally funny, the left went there to protest the Right Wing and then got told that the Refugees themselves burned it down.

I think the only Refugees we should take from that refugees are: LGBTIQ+-Refugees, Non-Religious Refugees, Religious Minorities who have to flee as well as women who are victims of sexual slavery or forced marriage. These are people who are unable to find any safety in the region. A male heterosexual cisgendered muslim on the other hand is the least oppressed person in the world and will find a safe spot everywhere. Why should we take those?

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    b-b-b-but they're just a right wing myth!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Come around an american hood with your high-horse bullshit, they'll send you out in a body bag. Not that it would be a particularly bad loss for anyone.
    It is not bullshit, it is a fact. When you empower and educate the poor and make their lives easier you raise the quality of life for everyone. Gangs are a result pack mentality for protection and have hierarchy just like dictatorships.

almost as shocking as when Sweden admitted it let in too many refugees and it was causing problems.

good thing they are not American, if they were they would be on the SLPC hate watch list. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It is not bullshit, it is a fact. When you empower and educate the poor and make their lives easier you raise the quality of life for everyone. Gangs are a result pack mentality for protection and have hierarchy just like dictatorships.
    You know that germany has a free educational system? Everyone can go to universities as long as you have the right graduation. And there are many ways in germany how to get that later in your life.

Deleted
    I cannot believe any of you are so stupid as to believe the Express.
    You know who else is reporting this stupidity?

Breitbart, Daily Mail, RT. You know all those Media outlets known for their honest Journalism..... /s

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    The real question is , why now? this was known since 2015 so why is she now regretting letting mongrels in germany?
    I guess protests in Germany regarding Islamic brutality are hard to cover up now.

Deleted
    according to elba and endus this is not true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    I cannot believe any of you are so stupid as to believe the Express.
    You know who else is reporting this stupidity?

Breitbart, Daily Mail, RT. You know all those Media outlets known for their honest Journalism..... /s
    https://www.apnews.com/438bb0ac98d04...39;t-say-where

Which news outlets reporting on this would satisfy you?