Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    And I'm not.
    Soon.

10/Buchstaben

10+ Year Old Account
    I reckon the contention lies in the wording. No-GO zones implies that governmental bodies have lost power over them, thus painting as some sort of lawless areas. While that is hard to believe, there are certainly neighborhoods in Europe where you are advised not to go in to. Coincidently - or not, depending on your own narrative - these areas tend to have mostly immigrant based populations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    At the start of this year, Police Union chief Rainer Wendt claimed authorities are unable to enforce the law thanks to the rise of dangerous no-go zones caused as a result of mass immigration.

He demanded German politicians get crime levels under control or risk “police-free zones in Germany”.
    Wendt said that in early 2017 not 2018 and those zones are not a product of mass immigration.
    ( https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschl...utschland.html )

The problem here are family clans who are in open conflict with other clans. Those people are living here for 10 years and more.
    And this isn't a recent problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Hmmm, maybe they should adopt a special police force. A secret one. Especially to seek out religious and ethnic threats to the state.

/s
    Do you want some CHEKA stuff on germany?

Quote Originally Posted by fuexlein View Post
    And you know this HOW? What are your sources? Because I do live in Germany in one of the biggest cities and have yet to encounter any criminal refugee... Also I have some relatives that work higher services in the police force and they tell me their statistics show that 95% of crime in germany is still commited by germans...
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-e...-idUSKBN1ES16J
    http://www.newsweek.com/migrants-eur...y-study-770105
    http://www.dw.com/en/german-city-of-...ees/a-42309934
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42557828
    https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...-refugee-crime
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...fugee-shelters

Need I link more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Replace immigrant with poor.
    Not mutually exclusive.

NO GO zones appear in a lot of countries. The US has them in a pretty staggering amount. It is usually gang related, poor related, and black market related. Race and immigration status sometimes play a role, but the biggest factors are the above 3. There are places no one would go in a lot of major US cities and a lot of places people of certain races wouldn't go in Rural communities with no police force at all besides maybe a County Sheriff or State Trooper.

This stuff happens and will until we either come down super hard some how or find a way to eliminate the money making potential these types of communities have for the Black market. It is socio-economics and not just an immigration issue. The problem people have with this and a lot of other issues is we want it to be because of a single thing, so we can wrap our heads around it, and easily put it into a box. The issues are usually more complex and mulit-layered. I'm sure there are places in Germany you wouldn't go as person of a certain type of race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    The problem in the EU (Germany included) is that they do not seem to integrate their immigrants well... and by throwing money at them, it is actually making it worse.

"Necessity is the mother of invention." In this case, the person gets money, free housing, but does not have a job, nor any "connection" to the people of the country.

If they had to get a job, and become part of the community maybe they would not be so .... resentful... and that is the emotion that a lot of interviews with these immigrants bring up. They seem to feel like a people that get money thrown at them, but do not otherwise feel part of the community... so they dig into their own cultural ghettos, filled with resent, joblessness, (and pity for themselves)... all of this drives toxic ideologies, and crime.
    Exactly that. I mean, back when my grandparents came to germany as guest workers, they immediately worked both and both of them had german friends and spoke the language well. My Mother and one of uncles both already culturally assimilated into german culture. But then again, they are turks so it may be harder to compare as Turkey is culturally rather eastern, more so in the past, when kemalism had a stronger influence on society. I still think that we need immigration and integration that aims to turn foreigners into cultural germans. This is also what many people expect in germany. Many don't care if someone has a foreign heritage as long as they integrate into german culture and society.

I really feel like the west currently sucks more in integration than ever before, which may be because of the flaws of multiculturalism which is more an excuse that immigrants don't owe their guest country anything and the broader society owes them. I mean, it worked out in the USA in the past. People came there from all ower the world and in a short matter of time, they were americans.
    Last edited by mmocfbbaf337eb; 2018-03-02 at 09:14 PM.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...refugee-crisis

ANGELA Merkel has admitted German no-go zones are a “reality” in shocking comments which add to fears there are places in the country where outsiders and even police offices are afraid to visit.

At the start of this year, Police Union chief Rainer Wendt claimed authorities are unable to enforce the law thanks to the rise of dangerous no-go zones caused as a result of mass immigration.

He demanded German politicians get crime levels under control or risk “police-free zones in Germany”.

So, Mass Immigration is a problem that needs to be solve? Well, Germany is proper done in then, because they have a quota to meet and they need to accept millions more

To the German Citizens, your nation lasted for many years came back from two world wars, can it survive this? I doubt it.

R.I.P.
    Last edited by dunhildas; 2018-03-02 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Swearing, shouldn't really use swear words for simple posts.

This problem has no easy solution. Which means it will likely persist long into the foreseeable future. Similar problems in the USA have persisted for many decades with no end in sight and these appear to be far worse. That's what she has created.

The thing with this (in the US and Canada) is that both countries have a strong national identity (though maybe not so much now... they did when we migrated to the US in late 1989).
    You base your national identity on citizenship though. In many European countries, national identity = native ethnic group. It's just as strong here, if not stronger.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...refugee-crisis

ANGELA Merkel has admitted German no-go zones are a “reality” in shocking comments which add to fears there are places in the country where outsiders and even police offices are afraid to visit.

Parts of Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Oakland, Philadelphia - pretty much every major city in one capacity or another - are "no-go" zones where people are afraid to go, where people don't want to move to, and where police may skip over. Not sure what your point is? Certainly not all of Germany is a utopia, and if there are parts of her country that are crime-ridden for whatever reason, then it's her job to help make them safe.

I get what you're trying to do, but honestly, it's disingenuous.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Japan has the same point of view... you will either have to change that, or cope with issues like this in a different way... probably more law enforcement, or limit immigration, like Japan has.
    Not going to change when we have politicians in power that claim that if you ride the subway in the capital then you're x, when peoples idea of who is x is based on ethnicity. The only way it will change is through the far right, the rest of the politicians will continue adding fuel to the fire instead of extinguishing it. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    Come around an american hood with your high-horse bullshit, they'll send you out in a body bag. Not that it would be a particularly bad loss for anyone.
    Because that is how education works... you send a guy into the "hood".

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Because that is how education works... you send a guy into the "hood".
    Sound more like one of the this new faked reality shows or a Chappelle skit.
    But my favourit will always be:

Deleted
    So no endus no elba and no mall security

Oh snap reallity again bashing hard

Completely delusional - everyone is exaggerating the problem, nothing is going to crumble.

Also reported for nation bashing.
    Wahhhhh, someone said something I didn't like, better report them for my hurt fee-fees.

Keep burying your head in the sand bud, I'm sure one day some Muslim "refugee" will culturally enrich your butthole while you keep pretending everything is fine.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-03-02 at 11:01 PM.

I see what you are trying to pull here so I'm not going to reply to that.
    You're tilting at windmills. I've never been on board the "bash the immigrant" wagon. I was asking because I knew a big number of both ethnicities moved there and was honestly wondering how they both fared since I've heard differing views on, again, both groups. Some good, most of it derogatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    I intentionally left out the South Americans from what I said because I wanted to see your response. They are mostly christian but they're bad at integrating but we don't get many of them here so they don't have as much of an impact in society.

Having a religion in common does not mean a common ground culturally. If I moved to China I would be at a complete less at how they do things.
    You are Swedish....

Sweden took in tons of refugees from south America (especially Chile) in the 70s when they had military juntas in most countries there. There were no issues with integration. We also took a ton of Persians after the revolution in Iran, again with no issues what so ever.

It is almost like these stupid immigrants we get today do not want to integrate just because of a little hate crime and a few fire bombs...so silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    So no endus no elba and no mall security

Oh snap reallity again bashing hard
    What reality?