Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Yes! Now I have a class to roll as a Dark Iron.

Players: "Zandalari druid forms should be dinosaurs"
    Other players: "But it doesn't make sense because X, Y, Z, so Blizzard won't do it"
    Blizzard: "Done"

Players: "Dark Iron dwarves should be shamans"
    Other players: "But it doesn't make sense because X, Y, Z, so Blizzard won't do it"

Players: "Zandalari should be paladins"
    Blizzard: _____

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.. 1 whole totem model. This really is the same amount of work as the Zandalari... -.-

Deleted
    Well i am calling it... Tin humans and Bulk ones ( Kultiras Humans ) will have druid forms, and they will be the wicker monstrum stuff. Ya all see...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Players: "Zandalari druid forms should be dinosaurs"

Players: "Dark Iron dwarves should be shamans"

Players: "Zandalari should be paladins"
    Blizzard: _____
    I'd agree with you, But Blizz kills off the prelates on the Alpha.

Is this video legit? The "google voice" made me wonder lol

If so, its amazing! Im very happy!

Hoping for the zandalari paladins as well!

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Wow.. 1 whole totem model. This really is the same amount of work as the Zandalari... -.-
    Horde is better deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khirok View Post
    I'd agree with you, But Blizz kills off the prelates on the Alpha.
    If the demand is big enough, they'll get added eventually.

It's not like the other zandalari forgot prelates existed, so some warriors or priests reforming that order after joining the Horde and meeting Sunwalkers and paladins would be believable.

You mean the same as Zandalari and every shaman race?

World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post

I think he was comparing the art to create a shaman vs. Paladin. There is the racial paladin mount as well.

Also Darkspear have 4 models... lucky them

i pity tauren (my actual shaman). They have the same totem since vanilla
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-03-07 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post

Whole new models, animations, and unique set of druid forms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Darkspear have 4 models... lucky them

Goblins too. They get different little machines catered to the element of the totem.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I think he was comparing the art to create a shaman vs. Paladin. There is the racial paladin mount as well.

Also Darkspear have 4 models... lucky them

I honestly just think they have different teams working on different things.

And the Alliance team is being slow as fuck.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Oh yes, because how could we forget about famous dark iron druids, the giant dark iron city that is not a raid and an amazing..— Wait, was that it? I really thought Zandalari had more done then that...
    You get human city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Iron Shamans do make a kind of sense.

Go to Black Rock Depths, there is fire and earth elementals walking around with Dark Irons. I mean they may not be shamans in the general sense, but they do have some elemental influence. ITs the same reasoning behind Taurewn Paladins, as in they are not paladins but Sunwalkers they just have been given the Paladin class because Blizzard are too lazy to create Sunwalkers :P

To put it mildly Dark Iron Shamans are just a sub class of a shaman.
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-03-07 at 01:51 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Khirok View Post
    Whole new models, animations, and unique set of druid forms?
    Apples and oranges. We're comparing Shaman totems, and the DI ones are pretty rad.

Also this is just the start for Allied Races, so people crying their eyes out about perceived imbalance really need to get a hold of themselves. Alliance WILL get another Druid race down the line, it's just a matter of when. So stop being so goddamn impatient.

Also Zandalari getting all kinds of unique Druid models is RACE favoritism, not faction favoritism. Poor Taurens, HM Taurens and Darkspear Trolls Druids are getting the shaft as well. It's simply another Blizzard tactic to milk that sweet race change money.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe they'd have their own version of the wolf/raptor form and guardians. I don't know what it would be though that would be associated with the Dark Iron, unless it was a spider or one of those demon dogs that are everywhere in BRD.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuba View Post
    Well i am calling it... Tin humans and Bulk ones ( Kultiras Humans ) will have druid forms, and they will be the wicker monstrum stuff. Ya all see...
    If they all have nightmarish wicker forms I may be able to get behind them as a race lol. The problem is with all the cool new models everyone's going to just play druids in each faction lol
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    If the demand is big enough, they'll get added eventually.

It's not like the other zandalari forgot prelates existed, so some warriors or priests reforming that order after joining the Horde and meeting Sunwalkers and paladins would be believable.
    I doubt it. I think the Zandaladin got sacrificed on the altar of balance so Dark Iron and Zandalari have an equal amount of classes.