Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    they should be at least as tall as a tauren right? It's not like big models are an issue since we do have tauren.
    yes they should, but right now i think they are human/nigth elf size, who end up being smaller than hunched darkspears trolls, thats sad

also those tattoos (screaming intensifies for paladins)
    would be damn perfect

they should be at least as tall as a tauren right? It's not like big models are an issue since we do have tauren.

also those tattoos (screaming intensifies for paladins)
    Let us hope this is not Blizz teasing us like a frayed rug

I actually have no interest in zandalar except for paladin

druid forms are ugly to me and I have no interest in any other of the classes (already got my priest and DH)
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually have no interest in zandalar except for paladin

druid forms are ugly to me and I have no interest in any other of the classes (already got my priest and DH)
    im looking for paladins and druids, pries i will let him be darkspear

the druid forms are amazing ugly, and i like that, i actually never decided my druid class, cause i was divided between tauren and troll(waiting for orc druid..), just make one troll because i did a tauren paladin

With zandalari i can do both and be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Ow nonono, plz nooo D:

I'd hate it if they'd do it this way. It would kill majority of flavor of Prelate. If I'd want to be generic Light worshipper I have Alliance toons for that :/
    It's the Loa stuff that makes them so good and so unique, it's a major part of their indentity, I'd say it's their core. Once you take core away the experience will be hollow.

I really hope that we will get some major questline around Rezan restoration or they finding another Loa. Anything but "We praise Light now mon". D:
    I completely agree. The Sunwalkers / Bloodknights teaching them another way is an absolute worst case scenario and I wouldn't want it.

More likely, the Horde is gonna help Rezan Soul go back to his former body once it's purified, or some new body. I seriously hope we'll have something like that to help the Z Tribe get back on track. After all, Rezan isn't only the LOA of choice for Prelates, but also Z priests and hunters (dinomancers).

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    I completely agree. The Sunwalkers / Bloodknights teaching them another way is an absolute worst case scenario and I wouldn't want it.

More likely, the Horde is gonna help Rezan Soul go back to his former body once it's purified, or some new body. I seriously hope we'll have something like that to help the Z Tribe get back on track. After all, Rezan isn't only the LOA of choice for Prelates, but also Z priests and hunters (dinomancers).
    Yeps that would be too big shift. So let's hope that would be the case.

Also Zandaladis would look so great with this golden body paint :

I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Yeps that would be too big shift. So let's hope that would be the case.

Also Zandaladis would look so great with this golden body paint :

Yep that Tatoo has been made for Zandaladin. There's no denying it =D

Dark Iron Shaman itself confirms Zandalari Paladin since it's obvious they have ignored that "Horde Shammy vs Alliance Pally expansion yaaay" nonsense.
    Gold tattoos (that really look paladin-esque) came today? Why? Because they have listened to the demand and pulling the race even more towards "Holy Loa Warrior" concept.
    They even acknowledged the existence by putting a questline which on that moment indicates that they cannot train new paladins, but as the story unveils I am very sure that horde will help Zandalari re-gain something sacred to be able to roll Paladin.
    The horde NEEDS a 3rd paladin race, which race better if not Zandalari?

Ogres? No.
    Vrykul? Don't think so, besides Alliance fanatics would QQ the shit out of forums if Vrykul went to Horde, which I personally don't want them to be Horde.
    Satyr? Nah
    Eredar? Rofl no
    Freshly designed new race? Maybe.

But Zandalari artwork, city, mount, armor, tattoo... EVERYTHING SCREAMS PALADIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Thundaron View Post
    Dark Iron Shaman itself confirms Zandalari Paladin since it's obvious they have ignored that "Horde Shammy vs Alliance Pally expansion yaaay" nonsense.
    Gold tattoos (that really look paladin-esque) came today? Why? Because they have listened to the demand and pulling the race even more towards "Holy Loa Warrior" concept.
    They even acknowledged the existence by putting a questline which on that moment indicates that they cannot train new paladins, but as the story unveils I am very sure that horde will help Zandalari re-gain something sacred to be able to roll Paladin.

Ogres? No.
    Vrykul? Don't think so, besides Alliance fanatics would QQ the shit out of forums if Vrykul went to Horde, which I personally don't want them to be Horde.
    Satyr? Nah
    Eredar? Rofl no

But Zandalari artwork, city, mount, armor, tattoo... EVERYTHING SCREAMS PALADIN!
    Yeps exactly my thoughts. But those are not tattos but body paint. They're coated with gold ... so pwetty.

Paladin class would set a clear distinction for them, it fits their imperial side and Loa devotion. It enhances the feeling they're strict and disciplined society.

Paladin would be Tample guardian, protector of Loa Temples and God Emperor. The one who fight to protect their empire, just like High Prelate Rata said.

Paladin class would be imo icing on a cake, and I also found it very heartwarming that few people that were initially against them are now quite anticipating this combo now

How can you deny this goodness?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    This topic turned into a post-boost for 3 people who only post here or in the other topic about Zandalari Paladins.
    This just seems like a 3-man circlejerk for a crazy idea. Can we please close this topic?
    That explains a lot. I don't' think I've ever seen anyone ask for or talk about Zandalari paladins before on here, and then in the past weeks there's been a billion posts about them.

The Zandalari model is already more unique than any other allied races, it's one of the most demanded allied races, and there's been more investment into it's druid forms than there has been for any other races. But because there are no Paladins people are acting like Blizzard have wasted the race, let down the whole Horde and are showing clear Alliance favouritism again
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundaron View Post

Ogres? No.
    Satyr? Nah
    Eredar? Rofl no

tbf i would like a ogre paladin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    That explains a lot. I don't' think I've ever seen anyone ask for or talk about Zandalari paladins before on here, and then in the past weeks there's been a billion posts about them.:
    looooool the post is 1 month wold, made to not polluted the forun

Zandalari paladin was asked since they announce the race playable.

And yes not give then paladins will be a godiam waste

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    The Zandalari model is already more unique than any other allied races, it's one of the most demanded allied races, and there's been more investment into it's druid forms than there has been for any other races. But because there are no Paladins people are acting like Blizzard have wasted the race, let down the whole Horde and are showing clear Alliance favouritism again
    i don't know... maybe it's because BLIZZARD established LORE for zandalari paladins from VANILA, and continue this further? And that people don't see paladins in datamined avaliable classes for zandalari?

Well, it's explained in Bfa why Zandalari can't be Paladins, so you guys can stop your crying now. Lore changes, get over it. Just because something used to be one way doesn't mean Blizzard can't up and change it and the drop of a hat. If you dislike it that much there are other games you can go play. Besides...if you're a Zandalari and you AREN'T A DRUID...you're doing it wrong and should go play in traffic.
    Kthxhugsbye

Quote Originally Posted by brbshower View Post
    Well, it's explained in Bfa why Zandalari can't be Paladins, so you guys can stop your crying now. Lore changes, get over it. Just because something used to be one way doesn't mean Blizzard can't up and change it and the drop of a hat. If you dislike it that much there are other games you can go play. Besides...if you're a Zandalari and you AREN'T A DRUID...you're doing it wrong and should go play in traffic.
    it is not. Cause we don't see whole questline, and don't know if it's the end of it.

Well now we have four confirmed classes for each race so far:
    Zandalari: Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Druid
    DI Dwarf: Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Paladin

Lets see how the rest fill in.

Deleted
    I really don't hope that Zandalari get the paladin class.. They already got more that any of the other races atm in this expansion.
    Hell no..

For the Alliance!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFlindt View Post
    I really don't hope that Zandalari get the paladin class.. They already got more that any of the other races atm in this expansion.
    Hell no..

For the Alliance!!
    Why do people have this attitude, that because they only play one half of the character choices in a game, they would like to restrict something that is fun and makes sense for a race on the other side? Is there some sort of faction pride in taking something away from the other? People shouldn't look at this game as two games, Alliance vs Horde, it is one game. If there was a class for a race that would be fun on the Alliance side that was coming out, such as Wildhammer Druids, and Blizzard didn't want to put them in, I would of course help support that cause, not be a "salty Horde player". This kind of faction one-sided-ness is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFlindt View Post
    Hell no..

For the Alliance!!
    Ok, but nobody here is asking for extra stuff other than what is already established in Lore. Not our fault that trolls are one of the most versatile races out there and the most original so they can do a lot of things.
    The request for paladins therefore is perfectly reasonable.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

don't answer him. it's fresh account with this one post. Clearly for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by brbshower View Post
    Have you read the stuff or are you just not able to understand?

They HAVE Holly Warriors (Paladins) in the form of Prelates. What is said in BfA Zandalari questline, is when the horde meets the Z Tribe, the source of their power (Rezan) has been made "unavailable". It stand to reason that once the whole questline is in, we'll go through the whole process of making Rezan all good again and therefore gaining the respect, not only of the Prelates, but of the whole Z Tribe that will join the Horde.

Now, is that clear enough for you or do you have some sort of actual proof there will never be any Z troll paladin?