Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Smile What Mount/Pet/Achievement/Transmog are you farming right now?

Myself is currently farming the panther from ZG. Like 70 tries now and no drop What about yourself?

15+ Year Old Account
    Oondasta and Horridon Want them for my future Zandalari.

Anything and everything. Primarily using allied races as an excuse to acquire transmog appearances from quests for the different armor classes at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Not farming atm, but I'm gonna start farming pets and mounts I dont have yet.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Farming the warponies from the Prestige system.

Haven't been able to do much till recently, so I have a looooong way to go.

Also curious if Blizz will stick to the plan and make the Prestigious mounts account wide eventually.

So I am still currently in the nasty rep mount grind that Blizzard should be ashamed for adding. I've had a bit of luck in this week after not getting any for like 6 months, I got one of the LightForged elks and the Valajar storm drake (which is the only one I want to actually have yay!). This makes my total 6, leaving 4 rep mounts to go. My guild has some stats program running and guild lead says my toon is roughly at 200 boxes opened across reps. But, I also farm them on an alt that likely has opened like 75 herself.

Not a cool grind mount grind for the ocdily impaired.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Farming the warponies from the Prestige system.

Haven't been able to do much till recently, so I have a looooong way to go.

Also curious if Blizz will stick to the plan and make the Prestigious mounts account wide eventually.
    I forgot about this... yes im also doing this close to lvl 21. And normally, Blizz will make these account wide after this xpac ends. Some pvp mounts they do not do that with but those are usually tied to rated pvp and these are not.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    So I am still currently in the nasty rep mount grind that Blizzard should be ashamed for adding. I've had a bit of luck in this week after not getting any for like 6 months, I got one of the LightForged elks and the Valajar storm drake (which is the only one I want to actually have yay!). This makes my total 6, leaving 4 rep mounts to go. My guild has some stats program running and guild lead says my toon is roughly at 200 boxes opened across reps. But, I also farm them on an alt that likely has opened like 75 herself.

Not a cool grind mount grind for the ocdily impaired.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot about this... yes im also doing this close to lvl 21. And normally, Blizz will make these account wide after this xpac ends. Some pvp mounts they do not do that with but those are usually tied to rated pvp and these are not.
    See, I don't mind the idea of the Paragon Rep rewards. However, I think they did set those bars pretty damn high for the really low chance at them. But I think it is a good venue for rewards doing quests originally that gave you rep and nothing. Though with two maxxed rep alts those tokens become BoA and made it quicker to reach it.

I still vote for a 1k PuG reward for LFR/D which is a giant style-able Pug mount that can get costume rewards from those things as opposed to alternate mounts. That way it doesn't feel like you need to grind that for your mount collection.

Deleted
    Invisible and 420 Drake.

Quite a few.

I only need ~8ish mounts left to hit 300. I could drop the couple hundred on cash shop mounts, but I want some rares. I have my eyes on Mimi's head and Invicible.

Edge of Agony for my Mag'har Orc Warr, and Argent Warhorse for all characters but mostly my velf spreist >_>
    And continuing to loathe Baron Geddon for his Binding

I started collecting toys and doing some of the old reputations that I'm missing

I have my favorite transmog/ground mount/flying mount combo, so there's really not much left for me to ever farm. I'm slowly grinding honor prestige for the lvl 15 transmog skin, and I suppose I'll continue to 25 just to say I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I have my favorite transmog/ground mount/flying mount combo, so there's really not much left for me to ever farm. I'm slowly grinding honor prestige for the lvl 15 transmog skin, and I suppose I'll continue to 25 just to say I did it.
    Gotta inquire what combo that is, cause I have been building my Iron Horde build for my Orc for some time and haven't gotten my Mythic rhino just yet.

The Prestige horses
    Paragon mounts (fuck this system, I've not gotten a single one of the Broken Isles mounts after all these months)
    Mythic Attumen for his pony

Am forever glad that I went Hunter way back when, since we're often one of the classes that can start soloing current stuff for mounts :>
    Been especially good this expansion, what with the power creep and legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    The Prestige horses
    Paragon mounts (fuck this system, I've not gotten a single one of the Broken Isles mounts after all these months)
    Mythic Attumen for his pony

Am forever glad that I went Hunter way back when, since we're often one of the classes that can start soloing current stuff for mounts :>
    Been especially good this expansion, what with the power creep and legendaries.
    Question for you on this, I was doing it a while back but stopped.. is there a reason mobs can't be looted .. like trash mobs - it feels like something is wrong with the lockout when you go in solo. I will occasionally get a little gold to drop but it is definitely not every trash mob like it is with 5 people? I was just curious because I have this feeling like the way im doing the dungeon im not eligible for the mount to drop or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Gotta inquire what combo that is, cause I have been building my Iron Horde build for my Orc for some time and haven't gotten my Mythic rhino just yet.
    https://imgur.com/a/Tr7KX

Let's see this Iron Horde build you're working on. Sounds sick!

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Question for you on this, I was doing it a while back but stopped.. is there a reason mobs can't be looted .. like trash mobs - it feels like something is wrong with the lockout when you go in solo. I will occasionally get a little gold to drop but it is definitely not every trash mob like it is with 5 people? I was just curious because I have this feeling like the way im doing the dungeon im not eligible for the mount to drop or something.
    Hmm... I haven't reflected on that, I'm about to go in so I'll return after killing some trash.

Edit: Well, it seems that when entering the dungeon alone, it still adheres to the "personal" loot? Since the mount goes to a player if it drops, then it shouldn't impede the chances or anything I'd assume... But perhaps someone knows more about the loot rules than me.

Currently the only mounts I'm actively farming are the MOP world bosses. I got the Solar Spirehawk a couple weeks back so that one's out.

Still got all the mop and wod raid mounts to get, but because I cant really run that with all my alts im not bothering right now for 1-2 chances per week.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2018-03-11 at 12:37 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    After all these years.. still Ji-kun. I want to cry. I've done this weekly since Pandaria.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Literally everything you all mentioned, I’m always trying for haha.

Keep up the good fight everyone <3