Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Could do, no problem. But Trolls still can't be Paladins
    You can keep paladins, we of the Horde have Sunwalkers, Prelates and Blood Knights.
    We have better versions of light users we only use the paladin name in the creation screen to show new players that we use the same magic source nothing more.

Found this description of Paladins:

"A paladin must be good and will lose all Light-given abilities if he ever willingly commits an evil act. Additionally, the paladin's code requires that he respect legitimate authority, act with honor (not lying, not cheating, not using poison and so forth), help those in need (provided they do not use their help for evil or chaotic ends), and punish those who harm or threaten innocents. While he may adventure with others from different organizations, a paladin will never knowingly associate with evil persons, nor will he continue an association with someone who consistently offends his moral code. A paladin may accept only henchmen, followers or cohorts whose intentions are good. A paladin who violates this code, becomes an ex-paladin, and loses all Light-given abilities until he atones for his violations."

That just don't fit Trolls or someone from the Horde in general. ".. a paladin will never knowingly associate with evil persons.." that is all the horde does ever Their Warchief is an evil sadistic B-ats

7+ Year Old Account
    the funny thing is when he keep trying to trolling in the troll topic, he is just helping to bump the thread

with the same reasons over again, the circle of retardation

Deleted
    a paladin will never knowingly associate with evil persons..
    Evil and good are just view points.
    What you consider evil might be good for somebody else.

Alliance wiped out the Trolls in the past, they put Orcs into Concentration Camps and let them fight against Ogres and beasts for sports.
    You might consider this as a holy good and rightfull thing, in the meantime i consider this evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post

Alliance wiped out the Trolls in the past, they put Orcs into Concentration Camps and let them fight against Ogres and beasts for sports.
    You might consider this as a holy good and rightfull thing, in the meantime i consider this evil.
    Trolls and Orcs are, objectively speaking, evil.

Wiping out evil is not evil

5+ Year Old Account

Let's not forget that the Paladins often use the light to Torture People. The Alliance does it, too, in general. These are not the actions of Good People.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    Trolls and Orcs are, objectively speaking, evil.

Wiping out evil is not evil
    Makes you wonder why Trolls let Humans develop in the past and did not wipe them out right away when they where in small numbers.
    Guess they are not that evil right?

5+ Year Old Account
    Makes you wonder why Trolls let Humans develop in the past and did not wipe them out right away when they where in small numbers.
    Couple of things there:

1) The Humans didn't "Develop". They were stone and iron constructs created by the Titans in mass-production, hit with the Curse of Flesh to become Vrykul, and eventually shrank down into Humans. There were -tons- of the fuckers around at all stages of their existence and early on they were vastly stronger and more organized than the trolls.

2) Trolls couldn't win against Humans. It's why their empires fractured and crumbled.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Stop with the crazy talk. Trolls are evil. They are always evil

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Couple of things there:

1) The Humans didn't "Develop". They were stone and iron constructs created by the Titans in mass-production, hit with the Curse of Flesh to become Vrykul, and eventually shrank down into Humans. There were -tons- of the fuckers around at all stages of their existence and early on they were vastly stronger and more organized than the trolls.

2) Trolls couldn't win against Humans. It's why their empires fractured and crumbled.
    Didn't the humans hidden in Tirisfal Glades, by their Vry'kul parents, spend a good amount of times, just trying to read, they were pretty disorganized when they first got there

- - - Updated - - -

What about the Darkspear

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post

What about the Darkspear
    Also evil

Also evil
    *visible confusion* Are you high right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    *visible confusion* Are you high right now?
    He's just a troll, best not feed him.

Deleted
    Perfect fit then, since paladins are based on religion what is pretty mutch as evil as evil gets when you see the history books it makes totally sense.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2018-03-10 at 04:18 PM.

Zandalari "paladins" make alot of sense, way more than Tauren.
    The whole "alliance paladin and horde shaman" theme is long gone and the Horde *needs* another race to be able to embrace the class; Zandalari with holy yet savage powers and gold armors would be the most thematically fitting race for a Horde "Paladin", not to mention that anything that brings the Blood Elves population down is good.

With Dark Iron getting shamans I really hope that Blizzard may have discussed this situation indoor and decide to allow this very sought after class combination.
    Crossing fingers for Zandalari Paladin to happen.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The idea of stealing the light is cool, but they are still not Paladins and shouldn't be called that. We can't have Trolls walking around in all the shiny tier sets of the Paladins. Luckily nobody plays Tauren anymore so we almost never see the big mutated cows walking around in the Paladin sets

#MyOpinionMatters
    You silly boy

Perfect fit then, since paladins are based on religion what is pretty mutch as evil as evil gets when you see the history books it makes totally sense.
    Now you're mixing fictive characters of a Video game with the real world

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    You silly boy
    I'm allowed to be silly! You're not my mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    You're right. You know that? You're right.

Which is why we need a whole bunch of Blood Knight, Sunwalker, and Zandalari themed armor sets for Paladins instead of all this "Human and Draenei" armor. That way the humans can look like fucking douchenuggets trying to steal Tauren culture.

Blizz? Make it happen!
    Tauren are in dire need of that, Zandalari will have something to pick from they have heritage armor (which I'd intend to use), they have armor from questing experience and dungeons, and who knows, maybe from raid there will be troll themed armor as well?

- - - Updated - - -

I have yet to find a source on how trolls are evil. So far all they did was protecting their lands. There are only two examples I can think off, and that was summoning Hakkar which actually backfired at them and Zandalari raiding Pandaria, but then again they were desperate and keen on their own survival. Not that they decided to randomly attack them.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Interesting Idea: What if their faith in the Loa (and the power granted by them, especially from Rezan and the powerful Loa to the high priests) are what is allowing them to stop Zandalar from sinking into the ocean? And with Rezan not granting power anymore, it slowly starts to sink again, giving the Horde a purpose to stop this, restore Rezan (and the Paladins), and save the entirety of Zandalar in order to recruit the Zandalari?

The idea of stealing the light is cool, but they are still not Paladins and shouldn't be called that. We can't have Trolls walking around in all the shiny tier sets of the Paladins. Luckily nobody plays Tauren anymore so we almost never see the big mutated cows walking around in the Paladin sets

#MyOpinionMatters
    This is why in game they're called Prelates, but from game mechanics point of view they're paladin.
    Just like Vindicators, Sunwalkers and blood class. Different name, same gamplaywise class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trey303 View Post
    Interesting Idea: What if their faith in the Loa (and the power granted by them, especially from Rezan and the powerful Loa to the high priests) are what is allowing them to stop Zandalar from sinking into the ocean? And with Rezan not granting power anymore, it slowly starts to sink again, giving the Horde a purpose to stop this, restore Rezan (and the Paladins), and save the entirety of Zandalar in order to recruit the Zandalari?
    I believe the solution to stop Zuldazar to sink (and who knows maybe revert this process by making land actually rise up from sea) would be tied to Titans/and or Azshara/and or elemental lord Neptulon.

All of them make appearance and all of them have power to affect terrain.

I was often thinking about it, as we already witnessed situation where land was raised from the sea. It was Gul'dan rising up tomb of Sargeras. So it's not like it's impossible.

As for Rezan I think it should be High priests powers combined with Prelate's faith to fully Restore Rezan it would be great if it would be pictured in cinematic, kind of reversed "Ysera's death" but here it would be "Rezan's rebirth". It would be epic and glorious.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria