Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Killing Nzoth in a expansion which isn't even revoling around it would make me kind of sad (The main theme for BfA still is the faction war, or not?).
    I would really like to see one of our heros stabbing us in the back while the factions are battling each other.
    That hero which is probably corrupted by Nzoth makes the way for a the next expansion which will then feature Nzoth.
    We really need more buildup for our villans. Everything seems so meaningless if the villan is announced not seen since the expansions final raid and then killed.

Deleted
    Why is everyone separating Nzoth and Azshara? Given their proximity to one another, and that Nzoth corrupted Azshara, I rather suspect we'll see them in the same raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollioswoop View Post
    Why is everyone separating Nzoth and Azshara? Given their proximity to one another, and that Nzoth corrupted Azshara, I rather suspect we'll see them in the same raid.
    One controls the other, it's like saying Gul'dan should be in the same raid with Kil'jaeden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    One controls the other, it's like saying Gul'dan should be in the same raid with Kil'jaeden.
    I figured we were gonna kill Gul'Dan in WOD. There aren't many expansions where it's been that way. Maybe it's just because WOD was so bad and cut back they didn't want to waste Gul'Dan.

I figured we were gonna kill Gul'Dan in WOD. There aren't many expansions where it's been that way. Maybe it's just because WOD was so bad and cut back they didn't want to waste Gul'Dan.
    It seems to me more like the "second in command" is always the last boss of another raid rather than the final one. Kil'jaeden wasn't in Antorus too. Kel'thuzad wasn't in ICC. Cho'gall nor Nefarian weren't in Dragon Soul. It makes more sense this way rather than getting all the important characters in one raid.

Wrathion.

More realistically? Sylvanas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    It seems to me more like the "second in command" is always the last boss of another raid rather than the final one. Kil'jaeden wasn't in Antorus too. Kel'thuzad wasn't in ICC. Cho'gall nor Nefarian weren't in Dragon Soul. It makes more sense this way rather than getting all the important characters in one raid.
    Yeah I see where you're coming from with that and it does make sense. I guess the one strange factor is that all of those characters had established lore, whether inside the game, or outside of it (comics/novels, previous raids). The main bad was always pretty well built up in some way, but we haven't had that with N'zoth, it's all been fairly quiet.

With stuff like Nefarian, we had BWL once before, so it already had some build up. Kel'thuzard with original Naxxramas and comics. Kil'jaeden had been built up in a ton of ways. Where the lieutenants had build up, the main villain also had substantial build up. I can see the build up for Azshara, but not for N'zoth; not enough to be a main villain for the expansion.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    An alliance Azerite-empowered/Void corrupted NPC - The King of Diamonds made pawn, no other than Magni Bronzebear himself or Zul as an endstory boss which would be like Guldan v2.0 for a Shadowlands expac or BlackEmpire ones.

Basically Azeroth right now is hemorrhaging and we are basically being duped in so we thought we are using Azerite to empower Magni's Heart of Azeroth but we are helping draining her dry instead. She's basically loosing her lifeblood and power.

Her heart is a crater which is basically Maelstrom which definitely be a focal point in last tier raid would. As we fill the Heart of Azeroth with Azerite we wil specifically bring it towards the Maelstrom and in some way or another would use it as a key to finally weaken N'Zoth's prison and setting him finally free.

Expected boss for last tier and or 2nd tier:

Deathwing - Azerite empowered down in Maelstrom - Human form fight; basically he crash landed in Maelstrom and his body is way below it. Azshara could make use of his body with her magic.
    Neptulon - Old God/Azshara influenced by Tidestone of Golgonneth; Abyssal Maw section of raid or 8.1/2.5 raid
    Azerite infused crystalline body and void touched Magni Bronzebeard
    Zul
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-03-10 at 02:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    More realistically? Sylvanas.
    Why? she will become a great Horde hero when we get domination over Kalimdor, maybe one of the most important steps forward for our faction.
    Getting Kalimdor rule is just as important as Thrall creation of Orgrimmar.

And next to that Horde heroes as villians are by this point getting old, we did that with Garrosh and after that we turned Horde heroes from the old days into villians with WoD it becomes time we see Alliance characters go crazy and corrupt to slay them in raid settings.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2018-03-10 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    And next to that Horde heroes as villians are by this point getting old, we did that with Garrosh and after that we turned Horde heroes from the old days into villians with WoD it becomes time we see Alliance characters go crazy and corrupt to slay them in raid settings.
    Illidan/Arthas...

(because it make as much sense as "muh old horde heroes"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Illidan/Arthas...

(because it make as much sense as "muh old horde heroes"
    Illidan is alive and well.
    Arthas was not a villian, Lich King was (aka Ner'zhul) we see this when he is beaten that Arthas was not in control over his actions.

5+ Year Old Account
    Azshara will die by the hero's of azeroth... N'zoth will not! Here is the problem with all who claim N'zoth will be the the end boss. He is literally the last and the weakest of the old Gods, which I keep mentioning. If you kill him/it you remove the magical essence and influence of that God in Warcraft/Azeroth. If you do that, you destroy war = you destroy warcraft. The horde will not allow this, many on the alliance will not allow this as war is the primary means by which they defend their empires and the Kingdoms of Azeroth. There is another that is dead that Azeroth never faced but it's heart is imprisoned in an ancient vault (feel a raid coming on to prevent it's resurrection & to fail and a raid to fight it after it's resurrection). N'zoth will resurrect him to accomplish the primary goal of the Old gods which is to destroy the emerging Titan = the heart of Azeroth. It is likely to save Azeroth the Cenarion circle will attempt to birth the new Titan into existence to restore the world Trees & create a world tree of all world trees to reinvigorate Azeroth with life essence & absorb light & mana essence to empower Azeroth against the shadow forces of the Old Gods and the Void Lords. The Void Lords will aid the Old Gods, the last Old God will not be killable because no one will want to kill him & attempting to kill him would lead to all out war of the factions but he will realize his comfortable position and rather than attempt to destroy Azeroth himself, (which he can not), N'zoth with Zul's help will reanimate and resurrect Y'Shaarj who will naturally attack the Sword of Sargeras, to consume its power. This will be to shatter Azeroth as the power from the sword is all that is holding Azeroth together while it is also corrupting & moving the powers of azeroth including the Prime Sha which is the greatest evil magical force on Azeroth, The Cenarion Circle will take up the cause to defend the heart of Azeroth - the last Titan on Azeroth. As such the Cenarion circle will seek to unite horde & Alliance once again to fight for Azeroth against the most powerful Old God to have ever lived = Y'Shaarj. It is likely Sargeras plunged the Sword into Azeroth because he knew it would awaken both of the 2 remaining Old gods that the heroes of Azeroth have never faced. The revenge of Sargeras = the rise of the remaining Old Gods.

Sylvanas 100%. Well, either she's a boss or she dies at some point during the expansion. Anyway, she's toast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyduke View Post
    Sylvanas 100%. Well, either she's a boss or she dies at some point during the expansion. Anyway, she's toast.
    That would mean the Horde lose another war, starts to get pretty boring if blizzard is once again doing the easy storytelling instead of making a twist. Last war we won was in the first warcraft game it is time the Horde gets a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    That would mean the Horde lose another war, starts to get pretty boring if blizzard is once again doing the easy storytelling instead of making a twist. Last war we won was in the first warcraft game it is time the Horde gets a win.
    It isn't a loss if she gets kicked out and whipped by another warchief. There is some heavy hinting that something's going on with Saurfang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It isn't a loss if she gets kicked out and whipped by another warchief. There is some heavy hinting that something's going on with Saurfang.
    Great a 100 year old warchief that has like 1-2 year left before a death of age.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've gone back and forth on this but I think I've more or less settled into the idea of the expansion going like this.

Tier 0 - G'huun.
    Tier 1 - Azshara.
    Tier 2 - Zul.
    Tier 3 - N'Zoth.

I think the transition into N'Zoth is we're gonna find out that everything we've been doing in BFA has been directly benefitting the Old Gods in some way, shape, or form. Even The Wound was to their advantage as it opened a path for their minions to get to Azeroth the Titan's domain (which I can't not call the Heart of Azeroth, it's too easy a name, screw you necklace) and we'll fight N'Zoth in the chamber of Azeroth's World Soul like we fought Aggramar in Argus'.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    I'm very doubtful Sylvanas will be made a raid boss. If she dies it'll be in some other fashion, like a Broken Shore event cutscene.

I'm doubtful she'll die at all, there are so many issues with it; she has the Valkyr protecting her, without her there's no real successor to leader of the Forsaken, and above all else she has too much lore built up around her.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Jaina or Sylvanas, Sylvanas is basically Garrosh now and Jaina seems even more bloodthirsty and full of hatred so maybe she goes on a villain path for final boss in some form or another.
    Jaina wanting the Horde dead would make no sense for her to be a final tier Villain of a Faction vs Faction Expansion.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very doubtful Sylvanas will be made a raid boss. If she dies it'll be in some other fashion, like a Broken Shore event cutscene.

I'm doubtful she'll die at all, there are so many issues with it; she has the Valkyr protecting her, without her there's no real successor to leader of the Forsaken, and above all else she has too much lore built up around her.
    Someone has to die to end the faction conflict. Either Anduin or Sylvanas.

I just think that'll be next expansion. The Faction War is a free excuse to continue having expansions on Azeroth. Maybe Blizz is the utmost of lazy and gives us a phased Lordaeron, or maybe they pull another Pandaria and we find a lost continent while fighting with our shiny new fleets.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)