Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hell yea can't wait to go back to the alliance in BFA. Been alliance long enough though all of legion. The horde allied races look great, especially the zandalari. I am pretty sure most people are going to be leveling a lot of zandalari. They would look awesome as warriors, druids and shamans.

Aww man, I was hoping for some cool face piercings and tooth rings! Come on Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Still goes against blizzards own statement of not bringing AU into MU. There is also a city of mag'har in hellfire.
    Things change! Get used to it, posting over and over won't help.

Smart on blizzards part intentionally or not releasing better race's for one faction first. Builds up the tension between factions outside of the game. Expecting something huge for alliance sneaking it at some point to pull that tension on other side. (most likely Vulpera alliance only with own special druid forms or something.)

All people wanted was brown skinned orcs, fits perfectly with the remaining Mag'har from outlands. Hell there's technically not that many Draenei left from the exodar but you can create infinite of them.
    Speak for yourself, I want Dragonmaw.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guess so much for Blizzard stating nothing from AU would come to MU, quite trash when they had perfectly good outland mag'har to work with.
    Blizzard also said for years that they had no intention of doing Classic Vanilla servers either. Nothing is ever etched in stone and Blizzard most certainly has the right to change course on prior positions.

That said, these are the orcs I've been waiting forever for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I'm speculating that access to this race will be a purchase from the online shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
    LOL so the horde gets brown Orcs and everyone says Blizz favors them. I don't get it. What's so special about brown Orcs? IMO they are equal to the Alliance getting Lightforged Draenei. Nothing to see here move along.
    I think the difference is beyond obvious to anyone with at least two brain cells. The brown orcs (uncorrupted orcs) have a ton of backstory and lore, have been present in the game since the first expansion, and have been expanded even further with the WoD expansion. Whereas the lightforged draenei (your comparison) have existed for only one single content patch of one expansion, and have little to no lore or development.

Comparing brown orcs to lightforged draenei is like comparing a character like Luke Skywalker to a random bartender of one of the cantinas we see in the movies.

((Little bit off-topic, but that's the case for all current four allied races in the game: Horde gets two allied races with rich lore and development... while the Alliance gets two allied races with little to no lore or development. Meh.))

I hope they will also add piercings for male orcs in the future builds. Even Orc on the BfA cover have one.

I see a hair option for Grom style hair, buy why no option for hair like Kargath ?!?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    That is quite a large selection of orcs when you think about it... kinda makes me wonder why they didn't give more than just one type of dwarf for the Alliance.
    Because they want to give Dark Iron and Wildhammer more distinctive cultures, voice acting, and customization options. It means you may have to wait longer, but when the inevitable Wildhammer Allied Race comes, they'll be more distinct and robust with their own hairstyles, tattoos, mounts, etc.

Deleted
    more reskin shit. nice this will make the kids happy

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I think the difference is beyond obvious to anyone with at least two brain cells. The brown orcs (uncorrupted orcs) have a ton of backstory and lore, have been present in the game since the first expansion, and have been expanded even further with the WoD expansion. Whereas the lightforged draenei (your comparison) have existed for only one single content patch of one expansion, and have little to no lore or development.

Comparing brown orcs to lightforged draenei is like comparing a character like Luke Skywalker to a random bartender of one of the cantinas we see in the movies.

((Little bit off-topic, but that's the case for all current four allied races in the game: Horde gets two allied races with rich lore and development... while the Alliance gets two allied races with little to no lore or development. Meh.))
    Brown orcs have also been asked for for YEARS, I may not agree with the implementation of them, but you can't deny that people have wanted them more than any "sub" or "allied" racial option.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    I see a hair option for Grom style hair, buy why no option for hair like Kargath ?!?
    The Laughing Skull skins come close, but there isn't really a pure pale white Shattered Hand skin. No specific Shadowmoon-style facepaint either, but the Bleeding Hollow skins work reasonably well.

I believe all the Shattered Hand orcs had unique custom models, whereas these skins are technically the orc model's NPC skins from WoD. I think that’s why some of the details are a bit lower resolution.

Hope they maybe modify them a bit more before release.

You can pretend you come from the outland orcs.

Brown orcs have also been asked for for YEARS, I may not agree with the implementation of them, but you can't deny that people have wanted them more than any "sub" or "allied" racial option.
    I'm not denying. I'm pretty much agreeing that they have been asked for years, ever since the idea of "sub-races" became a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackodude1 View Post
    Speak for yourself, I want Dragonmaw.
    The first skin color looks like dragonmaw tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I'm not denying. I'm pretty much agreeing that they have been asked for years, ever since the idea of "sub-races" became a thing.
    I was just adding to your sentiment :P

The only debate I'm having with myself, is do I want to level another toon for heritage armor lol. So much leveling already and I don't know if I'll have the time.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be nice if these orcs start at 90 or 100. Since they're supposedly AU orcs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    Smart on blizzards part intentionally or not releasing better race's for one faction first. Builds up the tension between factions outside of the game. Expecting something huge for alliance sneaking it at some point to pull that tension on other side. (most likely Vulpera alliance only with own special druid forms or something.)
    The Horde is the faction that encounters the Vulpera and quests through their zone. They're also a rather vicious Nomadic people and beastly, so why people are assuming that they're going Alliance is weird...