Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    After all these years.. still Ji-kun. I want to cry. I've done this weekly since Pandaria.
    Need to try it with more alts man.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Need to try it with more alts man.
    11 is not enough? I guess I'll level some more.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Ji-Kun, Blazing Drake and the paragon mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    11 is not enough? I guess I'll level some more.
    All 11 every week since mop? That's almost impossible mathematically. I had had some raids which I consider very unlucky with mounts, namely Elegon (269 tries) / Deathwing (292 tries). With 12 characters, the latter is already 6 months, and around the end Rarity was showing like 98% probability for a drop.

Throne of Thunder was released in March 2014 so with 11 alts it would amount to 2112 tries. Even if you meant since the end of MOP / WOD release, that's like 1760 tries. No way you didn't get it, unless of course, you weren't running it for most of the time and just saying that for dramatic purposes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I farm many things, starting with mounts and pets in old raids. But that is just, if I can find the time and motivation for it. I was kind of consequently in Mogu'shan for Elegon and I got him a few weeks ago.
    Actually I'm always running around to 'get' this and that, but sometimes I'm not very organized. And it depends a lot on my mood, what I want to do.

Doing some things 'on the way', like fishing friend, some prestige (a long way there for me). For 'commander of Argus' I'm missing only two rares. I have some of the paragon-mounts, but not all. I hate RNG because 3x carpet with alts, but no Valajar, Highmountain or Aszuna mount. Twice the Fox mount-quest, but not the toys.

Deleted
    Currently ji-kun, and paragon mounts I'm focusing on. And garrison invasion mounts when I feel like it, still need 3 there ._.

In terms of pets I'm looking for Leviathan Hatchling, hate how the mob is a rare >_>

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    All 11 every week since mop? That's almost impossible mathematically. I had had some raids which I consider very unlucky with mounts, namely Elegon (269 tries) / Deathwing (292 tries). With 12 characters, the latter is already 6 months, and around the end Rarity was showing like 98% probability for a drop.

Throne of Thunder was released in March 2014 so with 11 alts it would amount to 2112 tries. Even if you meant since the end of MOP / WOD release, that's like 1760 tries. No way you didn't get it, unless of course, you weren't running it for most of the time and just saying that for dramatic purposes.
    Nowhere did I say that I've been doing it with all of them since MoP. Back then with 3-4, until about a year ago I started doing it with 11 weekly.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by McCrazy View Post
    I farm many things, starting with mounts and pets in old raids. But that is just, if I can find the time and motivation for it. I was kind of consequently in Mogu'shan for Elegon and I got him a few weeks ago.
    Actually I'm always running around to 'get' this and that, but sometimes I'm not very organized. And it depends a lot on my mood, what I want to do.

Doing some things 'on the way', like fishing friend, some prestige (a long way there for me). For 'commander of Argus' I'm missing only two rares. I have some of the paragon-mounts, but not all. I hate RNG because 3x carpet with alts, but no Valajar, Highmountain or Aszuna mount. Twice the Fox mount-quest, but not the toys.
    What is the ji kun drop rate?

Huolon.... that little shit has forced me to kill it 486 times without getting it.

Horridon, MoP / WoD world bosses, Zin'rokh, paragon mounts (yet to get one).

Deleted
    Been farming the 4 world bosses in pandaria and rukhmar for alot of time now. Still no luck !

Alysrazor mount : only have to kill a single boss now that I've got all of the transmog from it
    Al Akir mount + mail leggings : pants always drop, but somehow never the mail version
    Pet from the elemental bosses in Bastion of Twilight : kill Cho'gal as well for some transmog items
    Pet + mount from Madness of Deathwing : really sucks that it's the last fight
    Highmountain paragon mount : vast bulk of my rep comes from BoA tokens, I don't really do WQs unless there's an emissary active

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Question for you on this, I was doing it a while back but stopped.. is there a reason mobs can't be looted .. like trash mobs - it feels like something is wrong with the lockout when you go in solo. I will occasionally get a little gold to drop but it is definitely not every trash mob like it is with 5 people? I was just curious because I have this feeling like the way im doing the dungeon im not eligible for the mount to drop or something.
    Dungeons now always use the new "improved" loot settings. That means less loot from trash and the possibility of not getting a boss drop at all. It sucks if you're lacking certain transmog items that aren't considered valid for your loot spec. As a hunter for instance I can no longer farm dungeons for int mail, off-hands, int weapons, str weapons or one-handed weapons. I'm using an AddOn that can show me which transmogs I'm missing from a dungeon, and it's still taunting me stuff I can't get due to loot spec restrictions.
    Mounts tend to be personal drops, so it shouldn't affect the chances of you getting it. You could increase your chances by taking a full group of people that you either know, or that already have the mount (so they can trade it to you if they win it).

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not farming any dungeon transmog since that's changing in BfA with at least 5x more loot.

I just hope it really means like 5x the items from old raids too (10+ items from molten core bosses).

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Dungeons now always use the new "improved" loot settings. That means less loot from trash and the possibility of not getting a boss drop at all. It sucks if you're lacking certain transmog items that aren't considered valid for your loot spec. As a hunter for instance I can no longer farm dungeons for int mail, off-hands, int weapons, str weapons or one-handed weapons. .
    That's gonna change in BfA, after you are like 10 levels over the content it activates legacy loot mode.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761866700

-The number of items dropped by bosses will be the same as it would have been if you were in a full party. So if you’re in a 5-player dungeon, you’ll get 5 players’ worth of loot.
    -For raids with a flexible raid size (such as Raid Finder), this will act as though there were 20 players in the raid.
    -All items on the loot table will have a chance to drop, not just the ones that are designated for your spec.

Now the only thing I worry, is how this will increase the number of items for like MC/BWL/TBC raids etc. since they don't use scaling sizes or personal loot. Trash loot also isn't mentioned.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-03-14 at 12:36 PM.

Last paragon mount. 120 boxes. Kill me.

(Although I suppose I don't exactly 'farm' it, just doing the emissaries, elite WQ's and rep missions.)
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    midnight and mimi...

10+ Year Old Account
    Invincible - last 4ish years at least 5-10 times a week.
    Mail helm from Timeless Isle world boss (Flamely OX bro) - Last 3 years at least 3 times a week with coins.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

I have recently looted Death Knight Nighthold Boots from mythic Starboy with Paladin. however when I logged off my paladin and Logged on my DK, those specific boots were not there to mog.

what the hell?

NVM. somehow it appeared in mog tab an hour later or so.
    Last edited by Lorathir; 2018-03-14 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Changed

Something that I always wanted is the Astral Cloud Serpent. It truly was special and rare - not so much anymore sadly.

Still waiting for mine to drop. I do farm 10+ other mounts as well, but they are just a +1 on the number.

Deathcharger... 3038 kills... seen it drop once in a group... lost the roll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Farming the warponies from the Prestige system.

Haven't been able to do much till recently, so I have a looooong way to go.

Also curious if Blizz will stick to the plan and make the Prestigious mounts account wide eventually.
    All PvP mounts are account-wide with the exception of Gladiator mounts.

That said, I guess I'm farming the warponies, but unless season 7 adds another, I'm done in 33 ranks. Other than that occasionally run ZG and after a loooong time I got the raptor. Also on and off for Mimiron's. Quite a few attempts there as well. Got invincible just when I created a lock out to start chain running it xD.