Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yet they were stupid enough to do a time travel bullshit copy of the rise of the Horde.

Which, lo and behold, only makes the situation even worse rather than redeeming it. A rushed copy is even worse than just a copy. And if they drop faction conflict because of big bad it'll be illogical nonsense. AND a copy of Cata instead (the expansion that started with Cairne challenging Garrosh and Vol'jin threatening him with death, so even that rebellion wasn't as gradual as you make it to be, it was a powder keg waiting to blow from day 1).

When have they earned it?

The Horde is a dictatorship where Warchief has the absolute rule and sets the direction for it, originally created to destroy the enemies of the Orcs.
    I agree with your critics my friend, i just try to be positive

I didn't think about Cataclysm comparison (Cairne Garrosh) to be honest!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Well more of because she uses it to destroy the alliance ,and to make it so the alliance cant take undercity.
    Scorched earth as other have said
    Undercity is a dump that means nothing to Saurfang. So, it's hardly a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Friendly reminder that she's the last Classic WoW Horde leader, I'm just not gonna care about the Horde as much, and If the outcome heads in that direction, I'll skip the expansion for sure.
    Baine was in Warcraft III.

He was kidnapped in the Horde's Frozen Throne campaign, and you, as Rexxar the player, set out to save him. He had a unit and everything.

Granted he played a very minor role, was not very well fleshed out (I don't think he even had dialogue), and was not yet a leader (unless son of the Chieftan counts as a leadership role, like "Prince" might), but he was there all the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Pretty much. Killing Sylvanas leaves a second Horde race with no real faction leader, not to mention that the candidates for a 5th warchief are pretty slim pickings.

As much as I'd like to see World of Peacecraft with Baine or w/e as warchief, this datamine reeks of, as Trump so eloquently puts it, "fake News".
    Seems like even now, people are ignoring the fact. Maybe someone needs to spell it out.

THESE DATAMINES ARE ALL RED HERRINGS, SO THE REAL STORY REMAINS HIDDEN
    #boycottchina

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Undercity is a dump that means nothing to Saurfang. So, it's hardly a reason.
    Undercity is like any other Horde city. Saurfang would die for a goblin village at this point. It has nothing to do with the location.

Well more of because she uses it to destroy the alliance ,and to make it so the alliance cant take undercity.
    Scorched earth as other have said
    It seems to me that it started with possibly a sacrifice of soldiers' lives that he might not agree to to protect the war machines and ended later with her insult to his honor (dragging his dead son in was a low blow as well) being the final nail in the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    maybe Thralls plot powers can counter Anduins plot powers to better balance it out in A vs H
    If Thrall comes back to be Warchief, we won't have a war any longer. Apologies, possible compensations (depends on both side's attitudes) and another peace treaty should be in order.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Rastakhan?

Even though there has been no datamined info about his fate, he's already dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    Undercity is like any other Horde city. Saurfang would die for a goblin village at this point. It has nothing to do with the location.
    Saurfang wouldn't die for ruins, he would die for people. His honor is because he knows the Alliance has the upper hand and dislikes the Blight, not because Undercity means something to him. The typical Klingon "It is a good day to die".

Even with you spelling it out, I can assure you this is what people will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    THE DATAMINES ARE REAL

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like even now, people are ignoring the fact. Maybe someone needs to spell it out.

can you show proof? cause the qoute from christie golden is not exactly what you are making it out to be.

also no way blizzard would add text
    then change all of that text, then later once we are "fooled" change all that text AGAIN
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

5+ Year Old Account

I do hope blizzard are smart and they are actually throwing fake news on purpose out there so the PTR story isn't fully unveiled. Cause with what we have so far it's just another filler expansion... and this time it's even worse cause we have so many impactful lore characters being involved that should make an epic story with big implication on the world, but instead most of them get butchered regarding their personalities
    (Saurfang of the shadows plotting a coup d'etat along humans incoming eksdee). Rather than a commander of an emo garrison that cuts lumber with peons.

But keep in mind PTR is for testing also. Which means scenarios and gameplay elements must be tested properly for bugs and stuff. So this kinda makes it the last version before launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    The plot thinnens...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    It seems to me that it started with possibly a sacrifice of soldiers' lives that he might not agree to to protect the war machines and ended later with her insult to his honor (dragging his dead son in was a low blow as well) being the final nail in the coffin.

If Thrall comes back to be Warchief, we won't have a war any longer. Apologies, possible compensations (depends on both side's attitudes) and another peace treaty should be in order.
    1. yeah the sacrifice
    2. the spit on his honor
    3. possibly him not liking about what happened in silithus (her mning out azerite without telling her fellow horde first)
    4. her taking an unorable approach, she lost the battle, so instead of fighting to her final breath she covered her city in the plague and fleed, using a "weapon of cowardice"
    5. Anduin unlike sylvanas greatly respect him, anduin mentions how his father spoke of him and his honor and anduin refused to let such a legend die.
    6. also possibly what happens to the world tree, idk but burning down the world tree is not really honorable, and well i dont think he would like that ALOT OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS would be sure to die in the fire so...

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Pick either MoP or Legion, both are applicable.
    All Anduin did in Legion was sending a warmonger to tail the Forsaken like a retard, then go on a trip down the memory lane in 7.2. Lor'themar was more active than him in 5.2 alone. All his involvement in MoP also surpasses Anduin's in the same expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    I do hope blizzard are smart and they are actually throwing fake news on purpose out there so the PTR story isn't fully unveiled. Cause with what we have so far it's just another filler expansion... and this time it's even worse cause we have so many impactful lore characters being involved that should make an epic story with big implication on the world, but instead most of them get butchered regarding their personalities
    (Saurfang of the shadows plotting a coup d'etat along humans incoming eksdee). Rather than a commander of an emo garrison that cuts lumber with peons.

But keep in mind PTR is for testing also. Which means scenarios and gameplay elements must be tested properly for bugs and stuff. So this kinda makes it the last version before launch.
    i dont get how people cry about "wanting character to be unique" but then when a character does a single fucking thing unique, like change factions everyone goes "shit character design" it makes perfect sense and is fucking amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    But she insults him after he wants to pointlessly sacrifice himself and probably others. Those two points don't go well with each other.

4. her taking an unorable approach, she lost the battle, so instead of fighting to her final breath she covered her city in the plague and fleed, using a "weapon of cowardice"
    The Blight is deployed in the middle of the scenario, before the Alliance forces even breach the walls.

6. also possibly what happens to the world tree, idk but burning down the world tree is not really honorable, and well i dont think he would like that ALOT OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS would be sure to die in the fire so...
    And yet Anduin only mentions the soldiers that died trying to stop the Horde, while in regards to the civilians he talks about them losing their homes.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by ThtOneGuy View Post
    Even with you spelling it out, I can assure you this is what people will see.
    This reminds me of how classes react throughout WoW's history.
    Alpha / beta patch #1: "Stop complaining, it's still alpha / beta, things will change. Blizzard won't leave us stranded. They said beta stuffs aren't finalized".
    Alpha / beta patch #2: "Stop complaining, changes are coming anytime now"
    Alpha / beta patch #n: "Changes are coming... right? Surely they won't leave us this underpowered, right?..."
    Pre-release beta patch: "Maybe there will be some buff in the final hour..."
    Release: "FML, there goes my raid slot. Buff <class> please, it's unplayable".
    Joking aside - it's true that all datamined stuffs can be changed. However, that doesn't mean everything will be changed. As I said, dealing with a testing patch takes time. Blizzard doesn't have infinite time to just throw random stuff out for fun. If something is released, you can be sure that at the very least, that's what in Blizzard's mind for a while (if not permanently). In regards to this specific case: Saurfang clashing against Sylvanas is potentially a major plot point. Blizzard might change the minor details in regards to it (i.e: how the dialogues go, or maybe certain decisions of Saurfang / Sylvanas, etc.), but it'll be rather unlikely for them to remove the entire thing and makes Saurfang all happy about Sylvanas instead. They probably have the core of the story planned out already, just trying to give it more flesh over time.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2018-03-15 at 01:40 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Saurfang wouldn't die for ruins, he would die for people. His honor is because he knows the Alliance has the upper hand and dislikes the Blight, not because Undercity means something to him. The typical Klingon "It is a good day to die".
    It means something for the Horde. He doesn't care about himself but he cares about the Horde be it that grunt or that troll fishing hut. Plus he understands that losing Undercity means losing a huge part of Horde presence in Eastern Kingdoms. I think he remembers that there are still a lot of orcs there(Drek'tar and frostwolf, those in Arathi highlands) that will be overrun by Alliance armies and killed on sight. The battle for Undercity it's way more than a battle for some ruins or omg let's revive the Kingdom of Lordaeron that a human destroyed in the first place.

i dont get how people cry about "wanting character to be unique" but then when a character does a single fucking thing unique, like change factions everyone goes "shit character design" it makes perfect sense and is fucking amazing
    Because you mistake perfect sense for no sense whatsoever. All because you want Alliance Orcs. Probably just to spite Horde players no less.

At this point I really wish Saurfang change sides and joined Alliance. Horde players call him many bad thing for being who he is. You don't deserve having such cool dude as Saurfang.