Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is kind of a bizarre precedent to have to unlock a class for a race through questing.

I would have thought Dark Iron Shamans would be more deserving of the questline considering their history with the elements.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

So in the boring Q&A they made today, only a few new things have been told here. And here it comes:
    Zandalari Trolls The story of BfA details Zandalari Paladins and this arc could lead to Zandalari Paladins. We have to wait and see.

Congrats, Zandalari Paladin lovers!
    Blizzard just confirmed lore relevance for Zanda Pallas (can i call them that?), and didn't deny they can be available.
    So as they wouldn't dare defy their playerbase by showing something than taking it away....

Congrats, here comes the confirmation of Zandalari Paladins coming live for BfA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    I insist on Paladari.
    I like Zanda Pala

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    So in this boring Q&A they made today, only a few new things have been told here. And one was:

Zandalari Trolls
    The story of BfA details Zandalari Paladins and this arc could lead to Zandalari Paladins. We have to wait and see.

Congrats, Zaladalari Paladin lovers!
    Blizzard just confirmed lore relevance for Zanda Pallas (can i call them that?), and didn't deny they can be available.
    So as they wouldn't dare defy their playerbase by showing something than taking it away....

Congrats, here comes the confirmation of Zandalari Paladins coming live for BfA
    no. he just said they have a paladin order and that playable zandalari paladins MIGHT happen
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    This is kind of a bizarre precedent to have to unlock a class for a race through questing.

I would have thought Dark Iron Shamans would be more deserving of the questline considering their history with the elements.
    Well to unlock the race itself we're going to have to do SOMETHING, they're not going to be available until you do the requirements, whatever they are

Would make sense that prelates are apart of it and them getting their powers back is covered in the overall Zandalari story/unlock requirement

It could be the allied race unlocking scenario, perhaps?

So basically I was right, it seems like the main unlocking quests for Zandalari will be about the Paladin and getting their new source of power which is why they are being tight lipped about it and same goes for Kul'Trians and their Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    no. he just said they have a paladin order and that playable zandalari paladins MIGHT happen
    That's exactly what i said. If they were to be denied, he would immediately say no.

Well I really doubt the class itself has its own separate questline. I think it's just that the overall Zandalari unlocking quests involve the Prelates of Rezan. It certainly makes sense when you think about the lore aspects of the Horde trying to ingratiate itself to the Zandalari. Helping their elite holy warriors regain their power would go a long way towards cementing that relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Only if Horde gets ogres, so no.
    And who told you Horde isn't getting Ogres as Allied Races? (you might be surprised and lose your bet)

Finally a great horde paladin option.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Honestly, you need to look at it this way. Rezan and his followers represent the rightful authority of Zandalar. Rezan is the King of Kings himself to them. His death is symbolic of rightful authority being lost, of the light being snuffed out and desecrated, but is it not always darkest before the dawn? After Zul has been defeated, after G'huun has been put down, doesn't it make sense for the rightful authority to be restored to the island in one way or another?

That's what Rezan is to them. He's the throne and the crown, the symbol of their uncontested and just rule over Zandalar. Perhaps he'll be restored or a new god will take his place, but such a restoration is vital to completing Zandalar's arc.

That's exactly what i said. If they were to be denied, he would immediately say no.
    They rarely if ever say a flat out "No" about anything.

I feel people haven't been around on the Blizzard forums or listening to their feedback for long. If something's not in game and Blizzard say they "MAY" change it later or add some new lore about it, that basically is a no.

If Paladin Zandalari aren't in at lanch, they're not coming (at least for another expansion or two anyway).
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

7+ Year Old Account
    And who told you Horde isn't getting Ogres as Allied Races? (you might be surprised and lose your bet)
    I would happily love to lose this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    theres nelf paladin npcs yet they cant be paladins lol
    There was also undead paladins. It makes no sense that they continue to hold onto restrictions for races when you can find any race being anything in the lore.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What I am getting out of hes answer(interview with ion) is they are coming.
    He even talks about them finding out a better way to use those power, I am super thrilled on hes response, reading between the lines makes it a 100% yes.
    Well ramz this has to be exciting as hell for you as well man!

Also on all the speculation on what races will come first, kinda spoiled it already, zanda and kul'tiras human will come at the end of the MAIn story arc of the beginning of the expansion.

My guess is Dark Iron and Dreanor "clans" first very early in bfa and Zandalari troll and Kul'tiras humans at the end of bfa's first main story arc.

the questions weren't so bad this time.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2018-03-15 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey303 View Post
    Especially after DI Shaman have been confirmed, AND the ingame prelates (Which I personally think will get a story arc where we fix them), it would make little sense for no Zandalari Paladins. 4 Alliance Shaman, the "Horde" class, to 2 Horde Paladins, the "Alliance Class" is not something I think they'd stick with, at least forever. Overall, the Zandalari are absolutely most fit to be Paladins out of any possible race to join them, whereas there are PLENTY of races that can join the Alliance that could be druid or shaman.

They haven't been concerned with balancing them before why would they now? Blizz has said allied race classes is more about lore than dividing things evenly between both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Can we start calling them Zandaladins ?
    I would say shorten it to Zandalin, but that sounds like some kind of Bard weapon. Like a cross between a lute and a katana.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

If they’re adding human druids, they have no excuse to not add troll paladins. They have to be coming for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    I would say shorten it to Zandalin, but that sounds like some kind of Bard weapon. Like a cross between a lute and a katana.
    I think zandaladins is perfect. its really not catching on though :/ cmon guys, ZANDALADINS!

>.>
    well heres to hoping we get them and they dont do some crap delay and put them in in 8.1, or cut them entirely -_-

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    I think zandaladins is perfect. its really not catching on though :/ cmon guys, ZANDALADINS!

>.>
    well heres to hoping we get them and they dont do some crap delay and put them in in 8.1, or cut them entirely -_-
    Why would they? Consider it in context. What are we doing on Zandalar besides restoring the rightful King and authority after a dark and sinister force works to usurp it?

Rezan, the Paladins, and so on. They represent that rightful authority. Maybe a new age will begin where a new authority takes charge, but that new order will need Prelates.