Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slowbro202 View Post
    I'm a little confused by this section:

Personal Loot
    Personal Loot is the desired loot rule moving forward.
    Most raids used master loot for tier which is not in BfA.

Is that saying master loot is going away?
    No but I wouldn't be surprised if they did something stupid like that in the future

Quote Originally Posted by slowbro202 View Post
    I'm a little confused by this section:

Personal Loot
    Most raids used master loot for tier which is not in BfA.

Is that saying master loot is going away?

Yes. Thats what he said. Personal loot will be the only loot system. Its a "reasonable expectation" that it will be the only loot system. I don't know who put this clown in charge. I don't even use any other loot myself but I know so many people who do. Don't take away choice from those people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No but I wouldn't be surprised if they did something stupid like that in the future
    He said "reasonable expectation" that it will be the only loot system.

Alts
    BfA will be similar to Legion in terms of alt-friendliness.
    The catch up processes used for artifact power will work similarly for azerite.
    So I wont be playing multiple alts...

Im not sure how I feel about personal loot being the only option for raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Yes. Thats what he said. Personal loot will be the only loot system. Its a "reasonable expectation" that it will be the only loot system. I don't know who put this clown in charge. I don't even use any other loot myself but I know so many people who do. Don't take away choice from those people.

- - - Updated - - -

If that is the case, guess I save 15 bucks a month, oh well

I'm not at home so I haven't been able to watch yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously again nothing about gnome paladins...

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Not enough space in their little bodies to fully accept the light inside them. I'm sorry to inform you.

I think we have to redefine the meaning of a “race” in WoW if “Kul Tiran Human” is added. They’re humans who wear a lot of green and own ships. The fact that some are skinny or fat doesn’t change their genetic makeup.

But obviously the art team isn’t going to go back and redesign half the population of Stormwind and it’s territories with fat or skinny human NPC’s, even though they should. So I guess all the obese or anorexic humans live in Kul Tiras now, and when you mouse over them, the descriptor will be “Kul Tiran Human”.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    ... Oh. Really.
    without legendaries, legion is one the most alt friendly xpacs
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Very underwhelming news...personal loot could be a killer for me. Not so much the rule itself, but the ideology that led Blizzard to make that decision.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    LOL, who cares? You midget lovers already got the Hunter class thrown at you just because of mech bunnies, and god knows Gnome Hunters are ridiculous enough. Don't get too greedy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I loved Free for All loot option... It was great for boosting and for multiboxing. I hated that I couldn't use it in Legion.

Choice detected, choice removed.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavin View Post
    LOL, who cares? You midget lovers already got the Hunter class thrown at you just because of mech bunnies, and god knows Gnome Hunters are ridiculous enough. Don't get too greedy now.
    Said the guy who is not greedy with gold from tokens.

They don't want to so much unprune as they want to add unique class abilities.
    So when do I get my fucking seals and auras back?

Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    Not to mention Lore coming in every single time to restate what Ion says. Professional time wasting right there.
    That's Lore's job, to tell us what the devs really meant to say. I've been saying that forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Azerite gear ofc! (Which'll go away next expansion and you'll get the shit that was in Legion)
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    without legendaries, legion is one the most alt friendly xpacs
    It took the entire expansion for it to be alt friendly. BFA will not be at the start and probably wont be for a good while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Uh? The fuck you on about?

Switching talents between AoE and single target wasn't compelling and just felt like burning a tome.
    So they want to eliminate about the only customization left to players.

Making changes for the sake of making changes. Better progression through targeted gearing is one of the few benefits of raiding with a guild.

BfA will be similar to Legion in terms of alt-friendliness.
    So... Incredibly unfriendly? Its like they don't listen to feedback at all