Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wonder who are the people in that shot with Loki, and who is the Voldemort guy torturing Strange?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    I wonder who are the people in that shot with Loki, and who is the Voldemort guy torturing Strange?
    http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/03/...er-first-look/

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Loki looks unrestrained in that shot, which suggests he's up to his mischievous tricks again. I was hoping after Thor Ragnarok that Loki was at least trying to redeem himself.

Then again, looks can be deceiving. I'll have to see the actual movie first.

Cool trailer. Eases some of my nerves about the "too many heroes" problem.

The start of the movie is clearly gonna be a bad ass thor moment getting his ass kicked and thrown into space.

Then GOTG team up with stark to make the gameplan set up the defense.

I likey.

That scene with Dr strange vs one of thano's goons looks awesome

Also the "I hope they remember you" Thano's line is clearly to Ironman, the feels
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-03-16 at 09:39 PM.

Deleted
    Huge lack of Ant Man in all trailers though. But I guess he's in there, just too tiny to spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Huge lack of Ant Man in all trailers though. But I guess he's in there, just too tiny to spot.
    Hes in Captain Amercia's trousers, wheres wally style

Maybe Ant-man and the Wasp clears it up and they turn up in Avengers 4.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Maybe Ant-man and the Wasp clears it up and they turn up in Avengers 4.
    But he's an Avenger now. And he does show up in the trailer (Close up face shot in the latest). But he gets the least screentime out of everyone with exception of Hawkeye who is AWOL.

But he's an Avenger now. And he does show up in the trailer (Close up face shot in the latest). But he gets the least screentime out of everyone with exception of Hawkeye who is AWOL.
    Oh come on, its bound to happen with that many characters. Antman is hardly one of the holy trinity - Ironman, Cap, Thor who are all the "Whos gonna die" pull of infinity. Plus its a Thanos film as well, some people are gonna take a backseat. Sorry antman. Who btw is getting his own film this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    His current comic is awesome and I hope this version of him will not be anything less, even though it's a Disney movie.
    No it isn't. It's a Marvel movie. Just because Disney owns Marvel doesn't mean it's a Disney movie except as a semantic. When you're drinking a Mountain Dew, you're not drinking a Pepsi despite Pepsi owning Mountain Dew. Same fucking difference.

7+ Year Old Account
    Avengers: Infinity War has already broken advance ticket sales records on Fandango becoming the best-selling superhero movie ever — and it only took six hours. Tickets went on sale at 6AM PST/9AM EST today.
    http://deadline.com/2018/03/avengers...go-1202339516/

Quote Originally Posted by Cassanova Frankenstein View Post
    No it isn't. It's a Marvel movie. Just because Disney owns Marvel doesn't mean it's a Disney movie except as a semantic. When you're drinking a Mountain Dew, you're not drinking a Pepsi despite Pepsi owning Mountain Dew. Same fucking difference.
    Mayhaps in 20 years people will grasp this.

Tony: Hulk and Thor are the strongest Avengers so they are the only ones who stand a chance against Thanos in CQC.
    Cap: Hold my beer.

Thanos: I need all of my Infinity Stones in order to beat Captain America.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-03-16 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Tony: Hulk and Thor are the strongest Avengers so they are the only ones who stand a chance against Thanos in CQC.
    Cap: Hold my beer.

Gonna bet either capt or stark die in this one. Capt is strong, but not Thanos with 2 stones, gauntlet strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Paul Rudd and Jeremy Renners names doesn't appear on the poster either.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Oh come on, its bound to happen with that many characters. Antman is hardly one of the holy trinity - Ironman, Cap, Thor who are all the "Whos gonna die" pull of infinity. Plus its a Thanos film as well, some people are gonna take a backseat. Sorry antman. Who btw is getting his own film this year.
    Ofc some people are gonna take a backseat. You don't see a lot of Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and Vision either.

Besides, Ant-Man 2 is on its way...

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Gonna bet either capt or stark die in this one. Capt is strong, but not Thanos with 2 stones, gauntlet strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Paul Rudd and Jeremy Renners names doesn't appear on the poster either.
    Honestly, if we're going to guess on who dies between the two, it'll probably be Iron Man. RDJ is pretty much at the end of his Marvel career and Chris is near the end (so fucking sucks but ugh, nevermind) and I see them maybe having Cap retire or maybe even start up his own SHIELD with him at the command, like he was in the comics.

IMO Stark and Cap have to die in either this one or 4. They are the leaders of the Avengers. Marvel stated that this "book" wraps up with part 4 and a new era hits. The mantle has to be passed on from these two more than any other of the Avengers in order for this to happen.

Thor, Hulk, Widow, and Hawkeye have always been there, but never lead. Everyone else has come in throughout to join. Civil War reinforced this notion and now Infinity War and 4 are going to have to end it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    TO be fair, Thanos looks like he's not even trying there, while Cappy is two seconds away from a prolapsed colon trying to stop one hand .

Also, I'm willing to bet money that the first act will feature Thor getting his ass handed to him by Thanos, he'll then spend the second act forging his new axe, and return in the final act to stop Thanos murdering everyone.

second bet: Iron Man will 100% be one of the big deaths in this film. He'll probably pull the same shit he pulled at the end of Avengers Assemble, except this time he won't survive it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    I have no idea how they are gonna balance all the heroes in IW to give them all screen time and not have it be an amazing spiderman 2 mess.

And how the likes of guardians of the galaxy are gonna fit in with cap apart from all the one liners getting thrown around. I worry for this movie
    That's because Infinity War is actually part one of two. They just stopped calling it Infinity War Part I, and changed the name of Infinity War Part II to something else, which as of right now hasn't been finalized, though it's supposed to be out next year.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation