10+ Year Old Account
    Making an Orc character have never been such a nice idea in my mind (i used to hate how Plate looks so good on female Orcs and not on Male Orcs because of the damned hunch)

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The Outcasts also explicitly introduced the idea of the Void not being all bad, and in fact necessary for life.
    The Naaru did it themselves a bit earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    The Naaru did it themselves a bit earlier.
    The long game, The Void cannot be trusted(But makes for a cool antaganistic force)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The long game, The Void cannot be trusted(But makes for a cool antaganistic force)
    I hope, in the end, that the Void and the Light wind up working together to stop Death.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    I hope, in the end, that the Void and the Light wind up working together to stop Death.
    lol what

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Void and Death are kinda somewhat friends with each other. Not explicit like the others or friends but sorta.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Void and Death are kinda somewhat friends with each other. Not explicit like the others or friends but sorta.
    there's also the fact that the ultimate end game is light vs. shadow. the overarching antagonist in the entire warcraft universe are the void lords, I'm not sure why you'd think (or even want, for that matter) the two main opposing forces to team up and go against something that's not even as big of a threat
    Last edited by Seramore; 2018-03-17 at 09:11 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Orcs Vs Humans has become "Everyone on Azeroth versus Cosmic Forces"

To have Light and Void be forced to work together against a Cosmic Force would be a fine way to end the game. Which was the suggestion, there.

To be clear I don't think there -will- be an end. Or -should- be one. But if there is? That'd be a neat way to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs Vs Humans has become "Everyone on Azeroth versus Cosmic Forces"
    crazy how story progression and world building works

To have Light and Void be forced to work together against a Cosmic Force would be a fine way to end the game. Which was the suggestion, there.
    again: lol what

the void is that "Cosmic Force," and the light is another "Cosmic Force."

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post

Imagine those two being forced to team up against us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Imagine those two being forced to team up against us.
    Possible, not all Naaru are protagonistic (pretty much X'era). We're not cosmic forces though, and in a way both forces have already been pitted against us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's what should happen imo. I don't trust either the Void or the Light. They both want to dictate reality to mortals.
    That would be disappointing, I'd prefer the opposite but I hope if that grand battle happens, it should be far away.

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    crazy how story progression and world building works

... Are you trying to be willfully obtuse?

Two cosmic forces fighting against a third with us all caught in the middle. 'Cause in the end, Death comes for everyone.

Alternatively I like Huth's idea of them both teaming up to fight the Azerothians. Would be nifty!

10+ Year Old Account
    ... Are you trying to be willfully obtuse?

Two cosmic forces fighting against a third with us all caught in the middle. 'Cause in the end, Death comes for everyone.

Alternatively I like Huth's idea of them both teaming up to fight the Azerothians. Would be nifty!
    I'm not being obtuse, I'm saying there's nothing more bigger than the light/shadow (especially death, which is even shown in the graphic) and nothing more threatening to them besides potentially us, and we're not a cosmic force.

Deleted
    Danath Trollbane looking like a proper king now!

http://bfa.wowhead.com/npc=136203/da...delviewer:10+0

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm not being obtuse, I'm saying there's nothing more bigger than the light/shadow (especially death, which is even shown in the graphic) and nothing more threatening to them besides potentially us, and we're not a cosmic force.
    Pffft. We kicked the ass of a Titan just by gathering some magic items, and we've never been as powerful as the superpowerfulawesomesaucepeople who came before us. We killed (Or at least violently lullabyed) multiple Old Gods before we even got ahold of those powerful magic items.

As to "Death is weaker" it's arguable, but ultimately irrelevant? Death is as strong as the Devs want to make Death at a given time.

Besides. When Odyn gave up his eye he saw a shapeless cloud in the Shadowlands, the force of Death itself, so we're probably gonna have to go kick it's ass at -some- point.

And, y'know, before Sargeras got his ass dragged back to the seat of the Pantheon, he was a big shapeless cloud around Azeroth. Huh. Wonder if Death is a Titan? Or a separate "Dark Pantheon" or something like that in the rotten version of reality?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pffft. We kicked the ass of a Titan just by gathering some magic items, and we've never been as powerful as the superpowerfulawesomesaucepeople who came before us. We killed (Or at least violently lullabyed) multiple Old Gods before we even got ahold of those powerful magic items.

As to "Death is weaker" it's arguable, but ultimately irrelevant? Death is as strong as the Devs want to make Death at a given time.

Besides. When Odyn gave up his eye he saw a shapeless cloud in the Shadowlands, the force of Death itself, so we're probably gonna have to go kick it's ass at -some- point.

And, y'know, before Sargeras got his ass dragged back to the seat of the Pantheon, he was a big shapeless cloud around Azeroth. Huh. Wonder if Death is a Titan? Or a separate "Dark Pantheon" or something like that in the rotten version of reality?
    Odyn is too busy Valoring up in Valor land to worry about Death but I like the direction you're going but really the Lich King is pretty much god in the realm of Death(Unless of course there is someone worse).

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Odyn is too busy Valoring up in Valor land to worry about Death but I like the direction you're going but really the Lich King is pretty much god in the realm of Death(Unless of course there is someone worse).
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Legend...Keeper.27s_Eye

Sounds to me like there's something -far- worse... Even Helya was scared of the "Beings of Death". And what Odyn saw in that realm made the Keeper, chosen of Aman'thul, afraid.

Sounds like there's more to the story coming.

It really depends here. No matter how strong the Void Lords are, they don't have any way of truly exerting their power. So while they're a threat, it's not the most immediate one. Immediacy is important.

Wonder if Death is a Titan?
    I think Argus is the closest thing to a Death Titan we'll see. His spell effects are quite literally titled "Death Titan" in the game files, and the colors are the same that we see in Drustvar. Death definitely seems like a force they're building up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death just wants to say hi again.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2018-03-18 at 01:24 AM.

Warrior-Magi