Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

Horde Why are they ruining Garrosh even further in Chornicle 3?

Removing Cho'gall involvement in new Chronicles 3, just adds more reasons to blame on Garrosh, and that really just pissed me off as Warchief Garrosh fan. It sucks to see a favourite character getting stomped and then written off as psychopath with no good sides.

Why can't we have 1 single nice thing about Garrosh. Is it because Blizzard sees that Thrall's reputation is suffering with Garrosh being simply plain cooler than Thrall was? So in response Blizzard rewrites Garrosh into a bigger jerk than he already was?

Then what's next?

Naz'grim is threatened and blackmailed by Garrosh to stay with his Horde?
    Garrosh knew about Magatha's poison and stayed quiet?
    Malkorok never existed?
    Garrosh did not fight for his people, but for his own enjoyement?
    Garrosh is the child of the Void Lords?

I hope they stop pushing Garrosh towards, irredeemable evil like Cho'gall, Gul'dan, Kil'jaeden. He should have been the Vegeta or Talandar of Warcraft/Horde.

Instead, they just making Garrosh a warrior version of the one sided psychopath Gul'dan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because they don't want acknowledge how they ruined and fuck up the character, so they are building to make him look bad even from the start, so they point on "see guys? we didn't screw him! he was bad all along!"

they are tying to make the horde look like bad guys in chronicle 3 with those retcons and i don't know why
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-18 at 01:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Because he commited crime of not being lawful good.

They're doing the same thing with Sylvanas too. They want Anduin to be the High King of all good-do'ers. There won't be a Forsaken OR Horde after BfA if Sylvanas dies. Red has already gone purple once. Now it'll turn blue.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

You're either lawful good or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

Because if they retcon him into being Evil All Along, then they can sweep their writing fuckup under the rug.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They well and truly fucked Garrosh due to the moronic anti-faction peace brigade and the Alliance whining about him. Now they’re trying to cover their mistake via retcons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    You're either lawful good or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
    Han Solo begs to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by True Horde View Post
    Removing Cho'gall involvement in new Chronicles 3, just adds more reasons to blame on Garrosh, and that really just pissed me off as Warchief Garrosh fan. It sucks to see a favourite character getting stomped and then written off as psychopath with no good sides.

Why can't we have 1 single nice thing about Garrosh. Is it because Blizzard sees that Thrall's reputation is suffering with Garrosh being simply plain cooler than Thrall was? So in response Blizzard rewrites Garrosh into a bigger jerk than he already was?

Then what's next?

Naz'grim is threatened and blackmailed by Garrosh to stay with his Horde?
    Garrosh knew about Magatha's poison and stayed quiet?
    Malkorok never existed?
    Garrosh did not fight for his people, but for his own enjoyement?
    Garrosh is the child of the Void Lords?

I hope they stop pushing Garrosh towards, irredeemable evil like Cho'gall, Gul'dan, Kil'jaeden. He should have been the Vegeta or Talandar of Warcraft/Horde.

Instead, they just making Garrosh a warrior version of the one sided psychopath Gul'dan.
    Been Horde since EU launch, hated Garrosh since his day one as Warchief.

Thanks (old) god we got rid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Han Solo begs to differ.
    Hah, I said it jokingly in context of all morally grey-ish WoW characters becoming raid bosses.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh deserved better, if any faction leader was to be killed as a raid boss it should have been Sylvanas.

Battle for Azeroth is the perfect expansion for a character like Garrosh. Thrall should have died fighting the Legion then we would have Garrosh fighting the Alliance on the walls of Lordaeron wearing Doomhammer’s plate armour with Gorehowl in hand.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Han Solo begs to differ.
    Yeah, han solo is my favourite warcraft character.

Quote Originally Posted by Velgrub View Post
    Garrosh deserved better, if any faction leader was to be killed as a raid boss it should have been Sylvanas.

Battle for Azeroth is the perfect expansion for a character like Garrosh. Thrall should have died fighting the Legion then we would have Garrosh fighting the Alliance on the walls of Lordaeron wearing Doomhammer’s plate armour with Gorehowl in hand.
    Wouldn't we just get another delayed SoO then, though? With the the way WoW works, any overly aggressive, pro-war faction leader would have to be taken down eventually as we can't lose either faction.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Because they don't want acknowledge how they ruined and fuck up the character, so they are building to make him look bad even from the start, so they poin on "see guys? we didn't screw him! he was bad all along!"
    This here is the right answer.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Aluminium Falcon is the best zone in Kalimdor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    member when he crash the Millennium Falcon in ashenvale? that was epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Now we know how draenor turned into outland - it was shoot by celestial body of demise TM.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Wouldn't we just get another delayed SoO then, though? With the the way WoW works, any overly aggressive, pro-war faction leader would have to be taken down eventually as we can't lose either faction.
    People can lose a war without being destroyed completely, that's why the Horde still exists, why the Scourge still exists.

Total death and domination are not the only reasons people fight wars.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Because he always was supposed to be villain? Jesus even Blizzard told you so and Stonetalon Mountains was fuck up on cooperation among writers. Garrosh was idiot, racist and fcking emo with daddy issues.

Chronicles just clear up the mess.