Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    That dragon is gonna turn that eagle to a charred crisp.
    Long term? Most likely, indeed.

China should crush USA once and for all for its atrocities.
    They can't, and you know it. That is the whole point of the article, China can't project its power nearly as well as the USA. That said, USA doesn't owe its status to China, as China does to the USA.

- - - Updated - - -

Look who's language you have to speak, you are wrong and you know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    oh yes nuke china and start world war three and end civilization because cruor doesn't like china.

- - - Updated - - -

with over 6,000 nuclear warheads. more nuclear missle subs than the rest of the world combined more aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined and one of the most technalogically advanced armies in the world. LOLOLOLOLOL. i have three words for you: BRING IT ON. china doesn't even have a single long range nuclear missle. the only thing it has on it's side is numbers.
    Its not that I dislike them, I don't dislike them. Its just that USA is a more fitting leader for the world than China is. They should have been crushed when they attacked us in the Korean war to show who runs the world and not let them get strong in the first place.

The fact is China has too many people to support and is chocking on its own problems. India will be a big problem for China soon as well, if you have not been following.

What should happen is this: USA should annex Canada, Australia, and the UK, either by choice or force. At that point USA has a huge mass of land people and resources. Japan, Korea, and even Vietnam as we are seeing, would rather ally with the USA than China. Maybe that tells you people something. USA should do everything possible behind the scenes to pit India and China against each other, let them fight it out. Either they ware each other down to non threats, or attack the weakened leader. Western culture and English language continue to dominate the globe, all is well.

I know a lot of you hate the USA, but forthe love of science, god, ice cream (whatever you want to say for the love of X) you KNOW USA is a better world leader than China would be, I mean come on.
    Last edited by Cruor; 2018-03-18 at 12:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Its just that USA is a more fitting leader for the world than China is.
    Hahahaha, Trump, better leader, hahahahahahahahhahahahaha good one.

- - - Updated - - -

The language of Great Britain. Got a problem with that? Just wait a few years and you'll see I'm right, better get started learning Chinese.

Hahahaha, Trump, better leader, hahahahahahahahhahahahaha good one.

- - - Updated - - -

The language of Great Britain. Got a problem with that? Just wait a few years and you'll see I'm right, better get started learning Chinese.
    You absolutely are not right. China is going down. Even if you don't like Trump, he was elected, we don't have fake elections like you and Russia do to look like a Democracy but really aren't. We don't censor anything we don't like (although to be fair I do wish we could shut the left wingers up) Even IF China did surpass the USA and the West, USA has enough nukes and advanced nukes to end the world any time, so there would be no more would for China to be #1 in.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can't, and you know it. That is the whole point of the article, China can't project its power nearly as well as the USA. That said, USA doesn't owe its status to China, as China does to the USA.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Its not that I dislike them, I don't dislike them. Its just that USA is a more fitting leader for the world than China is. They should have been crushed when they attacked us in the Korean war to show who runs the world and not let them get strong in the first place.

The fact is China has too many people to support and is chocking on its own problems. India will be a big problem for China soon as well, if you have not been following.

What should happen is this: USA should annex Canada, Australia, and the UK, either by choice or force. At that point USA has a huge mass of land people and resources. Japan, Korea, and even Vietnam as we are seeing, would rather ally with the USA than China. Maybe that tells you people something. USA should do everything possible behind the scenes to pit India and China against each other, let them fight it out. Either they ware each other down to non threats, or attack the weakened leader. Western culture and English language continue to dominate the globe, all is well.

I know a lot of you hate the USA, but forthe love of science, god, ice cream (whatever you want to say for the love of X) you KNOW USA is a better world leader than China would be, I mean come on.
    no it's not. abu gharib,the war in iraq,use of black sites to torture people, cia using chemical weapons on its own people. the usa is just as bad as the rest of them. stop ingesting that grade school usa is great bullshit. its not good for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Uh, they have bought an ukranian one n a russian one, have built one of their own n in progress of building larger ones, that is old news..

- - - Updated - - -

Ur wrong.

Dongfeng-41

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't do shit, it was the red army that killed millions of japanese troops on the mainland.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet...n_of_Manchuria
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Japanese_War
    Ur welcome
    oh wow TESTING A SINGLE long range missle. dam we better start quaking in our boots. v.s our thousands of long range missles. oh wait we can just shoot it down.
    also it's okay lei shei just keep posting your american hate boner all over this forum.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2018-03-18 at 12:47 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    U can't shoot it down, ur missile shield is big joke around the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very happy to live in an era where I can see the American Empire crumble into dust

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

here we go again going back to pure colonization mind set . USA went to Iraq and killed many people without any reason.
    China will not be great power i think because they will soon transition into phase where majority of their population will be old people.
    clearly you have mind set of colonist Britain and people call Nazi as pure evil.Any way civilization rises and falls Britain was most powerful and they are no more ,USA is also losing its control over world. People like u wonder why the hell terrorist attacked world trade center and they remain clueless entire of their life. Really terrorist should instead to during random bombing pick haters like u teach lessons.
    World can perform very well without a country who call them self as world leader.

https://csis-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s...nx.fJXTKRDKbVR
    https://www.defensenews.com/congress...egins-in-2019/
    http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the...ear-most-24921

Don't worry, we got an app for that.

Christ. America's basically managed the world for the past 70 years and shattered not one but two rival claims to global power (Facism, Communism), and dismantled a third that pre-dated the American-led world order (Colonialism). We're not exactly new at this.

We'll defeat China the same way we defeated the Soviet Union. Through time, improving our technology, money and exploiting the intrinsic structural weaknesses of the regime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by andy123456 View Post
    here we go again going back to pure colonization mind set .
    No. If any Western country every truly went back to Colonialsim, you'd know exactly what that would look like. Hyperbole is not appreciated.
    USA went to Iraq and killed many people without any reason.
    No. The Iraq War had reasons. Terrible reasons. But reasons nonetheless. But it's far from the only war in history, even modern history, launched for bad reasons.
    And before you say 'oil', war for secure energy supplies is an absolutely valid reason to launch a military conflict. Ask Imperial Japan or Nazi Germany how lack of access to oil and gas worked out for them.

China will not be great power i think because they will soon transition into phase where majority of their population will be old people.
    Correct.

clearly you have mind set of colonist Britain and people call Nazi as pure evil.Any way civilization rises and falls Britain was most powerful and they are no more ,USA is also losing its control over world.
    Not in any way that matters in the sense of changing the strategic balance. Russia is getting weaker by the year. China makes inroads, of course, but that's different.

The best way to describe the current global condition is that the power gap between the US and China is narrowing, but the power gap between that pair and everybody else is rapidly increasing.

People like u wonder why the hell terrorist attacked world trade center and they remain clueless entire of their life.
    First, nobody wonders "why" Al Qaeda attacked on 9/11. Secondly, I'm, not sure where you're from, but around here, when someone gives you a black eye, the correct action is to break every bone in their body... not run away and hide under your bed. And as a consequence, while "Al Qaeda" exists in name, the Al Qaeda organization that attacked us on 9/11 was largely demolished a decade ago.

Risk and consequence is not and never will be a reason to avoid taking an action.

Really terrorist should instead to during random bombing pick haters like u teach lessons.
    This is a really sick thing to say.

World can perform very well without a country who call them self as world leader.
    No it can't. Because what will happen is that the six most greatest powers in the world will start a competition to dominate the international system, to carve out advantage and privilege for themselves and gain power at the expense of their neighbors and rivals. Countries already do this regionally. Absent the US, it would happen globally. We know this because this is exactly what happened No less than five times in the past 200 years.

You were born in the American led global order. You will die in it too. We all will. It will out live us for centuries, until replaced by something better, likely the offspring of it, whatever that form it takes. But "nothing" is not an alternative any more than China's authoritarian vision.

Liberal Democracy with Free Markets is the only moral and humane political-economic system. Everything else lacks legitimacy as it either leads to corruption that dwarfs the alternatives, human rights violations and lessening of human freedom.

Together the United States of America and the European Union will ensure that that rivals to this order are brought low.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Sigh. The Chinese will have to spend many trillions of dollars just to catch up to the US Navy. As it stands today, the Chinese navy is a fraction the size of the US until you get down to the Frigate (or LCS for the US) and corvettes.

The Chinese currently has 1 half-sized carrier (which they bought from the Russians...carries 33 planes and 12 helicopters) compared to the US' 11 full-sized carriers (each can carry up to 130 Hornets or 85/90 other planes, but typically carry 64 planes). The US has unveiled the newly designed Ford class carrier while the Chinese are trying to tweak the design of the Russian carrier they bought.

The US has 22 cruisers, the Chinese have none.

The US has 65 destroyers, the Chinese have 29.

The US has 70 nuclear submarines, the Chinese have 14. They do have 60 non-nuclear submarines...which is your big clue about the Chinese Navy. While they may have larger number of ships, they are overwhelming smaller and older than the US navy ships. The US has done a far better job keeping their ships modern until more recent Chinese efforts.

The Chinese are playing catch-up. They are not going to overwhelm the US navy anytime soon.

Deleted
    It's their turn to be on top. An economical power will need a fleet to project their power and influence all over the world.
    And don' think they are held back by things like ethics or a public opinion that prevents them from conquering other nations (like Taiwan).

Top dogs this century:

1. US
    2. China
    3. Russia
    4. EU combined military powers

Will be interesting to see who beats who before the century is over. Russia and the EU could switch places, depending on developments. The EU is not spending enough atm to beat Russia on it's own, that's for sure.

China should crush USA once and for all for its atrocities.
    You’re so cute, pretending your shit doesn’t stink. Not sure where you’re from but considering the vitriol you spill it comes off as envious of nothing else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    It's their turn to be on top. An economical power will need a fleet to project their power and influence all over the world.
    And don' think they are held back by things like ethics or a public opinion that prevents them from conquering other nations (like Taiwan).

Top dogs this century:

1. US
    2. China
    3. Russia
    4. EU combined military powers

Will be interesting to see who beats who before the century is over. Russia and the EU could switch places, depending on developments. The EU is not spending enough atm to beat Russia on it's own, that's for sure.
    Russia a top dog this century in what way? Genuinely interested as it's economy is smaller than Italy's.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    Im curious. What do you think NATO is?

We are not sending "protection money" to anybody, the thought is ridiculous. If the USA is dissatisfied with it's NATO allies, they are, as always, free to leave.
    I live in northern Europe, people here, myself included, are genuinely not concerned in the slightest.

Russia is a neighbour, there really are no benefits to antagonizing ones neighbours, better if we just got along. Not for the American military industrial complex ofcourse. Besides, even if Putin decided to invade the EU tomorrow, im confident, we could easily handle that on our own. We have the manpower, the technology and science, the industry and a ridiculous amount of money. We are not exactly strangers to waging war either.

1. Try asking the Ukraine how that worked out, I must have missed your massive EU army rushing in to save the day
    2. Shoving your heads in your asses and pretending their isnt a problem isnt a viable solution
    3. Pointless antagonizing? no... Military conquest or annexation? Definitely.
    4. Right.. and Im confident Mila Kunis is going to show up and ask me to marry her.
    5. If you added ALL the EU countries together you wouldn't be able to top the sheer amount of manpower Russia could produce.
    6. No, you arent. Im sure that while having your asses kicked repeatedly you managed to learn something about warfare....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Russia a top dog this century in what way? Genuinely interested as it's economy is smaller than Italy's.
    Germany is one of the strongest economies on the planet but has a crappy military while Russia never really had a decent economy yet still has a military that can beat EU nations. Russia relies on their cyber warfare (ability to destroy our infrastructure prior to attack) and their massive nuclear arsenal with new ways to deploy them.

They can't beat the US though, not even close. And in a few decades, China will be out of their reach too.

Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Doo View Post
    This is worrisome

Or Allies the USA may have to play catch up to the Chinese

Hopefully, the guys at MIT are working on secret weapons...

This is why the USA needs to have more money for weapons
    Maybe Allies should pay some protection money, so the US Taxpayer does not ultimately pay.

It looks like China accidentally revealed plans for a massive aircraft carrier and submarines to rival the US
    ALEX LOCKIE
    MAR 17, 2018, 2:55 AM

Read more at https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...qkDby5mxWp9.99

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/?r=US&IR=T

You do realise, that the only time the NATO musketeer oath was realised, it was the US, who asked its NATO allies to attack Afghanistan, and later Iraq...

And russia, invading Europa, would make very little sense, since putin, would have to either carpet bomb the entire place, or send in millions of troops to make sure, we dont strike back. And the losses russia would take in such a war, would be catastrophic, same on the European side.

Russia and Europa would be a wasteland, but the US would be fine, since your president seems to think, the US shouldnt help its allies.

What you are advocating, is like the mafia, taking protection money from stores and restaurants around the neighborhood, in which it operates.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

WTF, you are advocating invading allied countries, to make sure, you have enough resources, to take over the world?????

Holy fuck, welcome back roman empire...
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Germany is one of the strongest economies on the planet but has a crappy military while Russia never really had a decent economy yet still has a military that can beat EU nations. Russia relies on their cyber warfare (ability to destroy our infrastructure prior to attack) and their massive nuclear arsenal with new ways to deploy them.

They can't beat the US though, not even close. And in a few decades, China will be out of their reach too.
    So you mean top dog in a millitary sense, rather than a general influence type of way? Because if it wasn't for the fact that Russia's nukes may actually work, no one would pay any attention to Russia in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    So you mean top dog in a millitary sense, rather than a general influence type of way? Because if it wasn't for the fact that Russia's nukes may actually work, no one would pay any attention to Russia in any way.
    Putin knows, that 5 seconds after he launches the first ICBM at a NATO country, russia will be hit by 50+ ICBM's (Unless, trump thinks putin should be allowed to ofcource...)
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

USA should have crushed China in the Korean war after the ungreatful fool's attacked our forces in Korea right after we saved them from the Japanese. We have had multiple opportunities to pit them in their place and keep failing to do so. It should be done sooner rather than later.
    US lost to a small country, Vietnam. Enough said.

Where does the China get the money to buy Subs and Aircraft Carriers? Every time you buy something "Mad in China".

The good news is that China will never attack US, as long as it owns trillions of US bonds.

this is why you need strong leaders in Washington and not weak puppets like the donnys and hte GOP that are caving to Russia// China on every chance they are given

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    Putin knows, that 5 seconds after he launches the first ICBM at a NATO country, russia will be hit by 50+ ICBM's (Unless, trump thinks putin should be allowed to ofcource...)
    Donny wont fire back. his master putin said no you cant do that and he follows orders from moscow like it is the gospel