Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I assume this thread has 12 pages of a bunch of people defending Richard Spencer and shitting on Antifa for making him quit? Probably does.

I like how right in the article they point out what he's been doing, recruiting people who hate the left and want to start an identity politics war. Like an actual bloody war.

We already saw in Charlottesville a lot of these people showed up and said they were ready to fight if Antifa got violent. They brought weapons of all kinds, showing up in force, and at the end of the day, one dude killed a girl with a car, and all of the neo nazis ran home, then found out they had warrants for their arrest and pending charges for inciting violence. They made youtubes and uploaded them, many of them actually crying in the videos, big delicious tears about how the state is coming for them. Pls, send help.

God that was hilarious.

Neo nazis absolutely need to be completely discouraged from this shit, and when they incite violence, as they often do, arrested and tried for wanting to start a war.

Of course, many on this forum in the past have even said they welcome a war, that they'd rather see America go into another civil war and see a whole bunch of people die, than find some kind of peaceful resolution. These are of course the same people who cry like little bitches when faced with consequences. That's because they don't expect to die. These people haven't seen real war and killing. They haven't lived in fear that they might die every day of their life. They're mad, furious, but they've also lived a quiet, sheltered life in a nation without local war, and now want to start one.

Absolutely, stop all the nazis.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    You are implying that were witches real, everybody that was accused of being a witch is guilty of being a witch. In effect, you added no new information to this scenario. You simply stated the world view of the you from 400 years ago. Back then Witches were as real to them as Nazi (Not the WW2 ones, the ideology ones) are "real" to us.
    So then you're saying Nazis face the same undue persecution that women faced during the witch trials.

Guess we know which team you're on.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I assume this thread has 12 pages of a bunch of people defending Richard Spencer and shitting on Antifa for making him quit? Probably does.
    I didn't see much defending of Richard Spencer, but nobody should praise domestic terrorists for anything. I don't think any rational person would praise them, in earnest...at least I'd hope not.

Also, did you just say a man murdering a woman was hillarious? The hell is wrong with you. Why would you enjoy any part of a murder?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    You know /pol/ is the politics section of 4chan, right?

Because what you said doesn't make any sense.
    What doesn't make sense about it?

Keep in mind you're talking to someone who does indeed know what /pol/ is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also mad at myself for remembering that I was number 4 instead of 1

:'(
    muwahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    What a shame that this Neo-Nazi, sociopathic fuck has lost the will to spread his hate on college campuses. Thank you Antifa!
    What a shame hate group 1 lost the will to spread hate on campuses. Thank you hate group 2!

kek

/pol/ is the cancer part of 4chan, not where the memes and trolls go.

You are thinking of /b/
    You've never seen a thread on /pol/ where they post their conversations and laugh about how they totally owned some libtard?

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I haven't seen anyone defend Spencer, only strawmen liberals complaining about people defending him. The only defending I've seen is those same liberals defending the Fascist mob violence of Antifa.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Today I learned:

You can literally be a Nazi and people will rush to defend you as long as you use the boogieman word "Antifa" as a scapegoat.
    Everyone in there is defending Nazis. This is why you don't drop out school before you can read, folks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    Remember there is nothing more dangerous to a cause like a martyr!
    All of the neo nazis are too scared to come out of their hidey holes now. They came out for Charlottesville with all their guns and other weapons, and after calling for ethnic cleansing and murdering a woman, they all ran back to their safe space on /pol/ and /r/The_Donald
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm also mad at myself for remembering that I was number 4 instead of 1

:'(
    tbf, if tennis is banned forever you get to move up to 3. How exciting!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I haven't seen anyone defend Spencer, only strawmen liberals complaining about people defending him. The only defending I've seen is those same liberals defending the Fascist mob violence of Antifa.
    Violence is not ok, but let me ask you this, who has been harmed by Antifa mob violence? I know they've tipped over some trash barrels, and that scared the right and got their panties in a twist over Antifa mob violence, but I have yet to hear of anything else happening as far as "Antifa mob violence" is concerned.

That poor trash barrel though. Man, will anyone think of the trash barrels?

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    What a shame hate group 1 lost the will to spread hate on campuses. Thank you hate group 2!
    If you're going to classify Antifa as a hate group because they hate fascists, then that's one hate group I'm all for. Hopefully they can drive even more of these neo-Nazi fucks into submission.

15+ Year Old Account
    You burned me, grill.
    I have a queue system, it ain't personal. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that you, like so many people here, are confusing "defending nazi's" with "defending rights"

It's like when Elba got banned for saying I was a Nazi defender, and then a supporter, and then an actual Nazi, because I didn't want to execute Nazi's, or anyone he deemed a Nazi.

Me not wanting to kill anyone that someone calls a Nazi doesn't make me a Nazi defender.
    thats our second disconnect. I dont see rights being violated. He had his platform, he had his speeches, he had his tour and he was laughed at and had 5 people show up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I like how this got derailed into the usual BS because no one wants to admit they didnt read that

1. he canceled on his own
    2. because he got laughed at
    3. because he wasnt having fun
    4. because 5 people showed up
    5. no gun to his head
    6. givin a platform
    7. no gov issue
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Reaction I want? I was asking a question early on. It seemed people wanted to change the subject from the actual issue at hand to the usual snorefest of antifa, because they couldnt handle the actual reality.
    You want to focus on Spencer's ridicule, and that's alright.
    The article in OP is, however, about the usual BS. About what was, supposedly, done to him.
    About the pretend usefulness of antifa.

You are changing the subject.
    Which, is also alright. And I support you for pointing it out. It's the only story of worth.
    But you don't get to pretend that it is the actual topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Today I learned:
    You can literally be a Nazi and people will rush to defend you as long as you use the boogieman word "Antifa" as a scapegoat.
    Quite the foolish and imprudent supposition that I'd be defending anyone here:
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    The outcome is not silence: it's a martyr for their horrendous cause.
    I may be vague, but the prediction is spot on.
    We have a manlet in a failed mission, as @GennGreymane points out. A failure all of his own. Unsuccessful at amassing any following. He is bored.
    Pretending that antifa did anything, at all, is the primary means by which people are drawn to defend him. It's rekindling a dying fire.
    So yes: they're doing exactly what the fascist want and need.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    If you're going to classify Antifa as a hate group because they hate fascists, then that's one hate group I'm all for. Hopefully they can drive even more of these neo-Nazi fucks into submission.
    If you label everyone who disagrees with you and attack that label with violence in an attempt to shut them down...there's a name for that. I just can't remember it.

Unless you want to try to tell me Milo & Peterson are neo-Nazis too.

The problem is that you, like so many people here, are confusing "defending nazi's" with "defending rights"

It's like when Elba got banned for saying I was a Nazi defender, and then a supporter, and then an actual Nazi, because I didn't want to execute Nazi's, or anyone he deemed a Nazi.

Me not wanting to kill anyone that someone calls a Nazi doesn't make me a Nazi defender.
    None of Spencer's rights were ever in jeopardy.

The point of the post was to show how quickly people will break out the holy cross the second they hear the word "Antifa" even if the subject is Richard Spencer, a Neo Nazi. The dude literally quit because 5 people showed up to his event and everyone made it out to sound like antifa held a gun to his head.

I think this is the third time you've changed the topic on me and this quote was my first post in the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Thats how you deal with fascism.
    Yes, with more fascism!

10+ Year Old Account
    But violence has happened at his speaking engagements multiple times, which is what I have a problem with.
    And thats not why he canceled.