Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    So we agree, antifa can't stop anything and does nothing but trick lonely people into thinking they matter lol.
    Ye, you try stop using a world power as a resistance group. Is this how you see all European resistance groups in Europe? Because actually sabotaging the nazis deserves to be mocked, but helping them is totez okay?

You're sick in the head, you and you're little nazi apologist friends on MMO-C.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Get rid of Nazis.
    and whats the preferred method for that?

Gasing? Mass graves? Euthenization?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Ye, you try stop using a world power as a resistance group. Is this how you see all European resistance groups in Europe? Because actually sabotaging the nazis deserves to be mocked, but helping them is totez okay?
    If Nazis took control of europe, I really don't think I'd care. The non-antifa people of America would just come save you kids again.

I'm talking about the ones in America.

Antifa thought process here is: If I'm loud and block traffic, people notice me. If people notice me, I matter. If I matter, I'm saving the world!
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Grofatso View Post
    Does it matter to you if the killer is a nazi or someone else?
    If someone wants to kill me because of me being slavic, yes that fucking matters.

How and why would the nazis know to target you in the first place?
    Because they're fucking psychos who keep track of people? It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they knew I'm slavic considering they have lists of people who are jewish, lists of polticians who are "traitors", lists of journalists who are "traitors" etc.
    And with all that said, you have no idea how many non-nazis want to kill you for various reasons.

Nazis have targeted slavic people for extermination in the past, not like it's something new and surprising.
    No needs a bit more clarification. How many grenades have gone off in public places in Sweden recently? What could explain the sudden surge in explosions.
    The fuck do I know? There are no grenades going off where I live.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Nazis took control of europe, I really don't think I'd care. The non-antifa people of America would just come save you kids again.
    Well, i'm not surprised you don't care about genocide.

Antifa thought process here is: If I'm loud and block traffic, people notice me. If people notice me, I matter. If I matter, I'm saving the world!
    You missed the part where they killed nazis, nice history knowledge you got lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    and whats the preferred method for that?

Gasing? Mass graves? Euthenization?
    Punching, Apprehension, Confinement, Re-education.

You kids all have the same response. It's pretty much like saying "GOOGLE IT" when you don't know the answer to something.
    I provided several examples in this thread. White supremacy has existed in the US since its inception. Sorry you didn't pay attention in school.

Nice sea lioning.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    They don't need to be in power for someone of them to just stab me with a knife when I'm walking outside.
    you can be shanked for being a fag, its still just as illegal
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

you can be shanked for being a fag, its still just as illegal
    That doesn't make nazis not a threat.

You missed the part where they killed nazis, nice history knowledge you got lol.
    Pretty sure soldiers killed more nazis and much more important nazis to boot. We aren't going to let the Nazis take away your precious anime any time soon, so you can tell the antifa kids to just stay out of the road a little more often. That'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    context maybe you should go out protesting for safer roads you would save more lives
    And continued whataboutism.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I provided several examples in this thread. White supremacy has existed in the US since its inception. Sorry you didn't pay attention in school.

Nice sea lioning.
    And you keep dodging the question. Totally didn't expect that from antifa. They're usually so bold, useful, and busy contributing to the human race!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    should prbly call 911 if there is a genocide occurring in your neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    yes dem darned neo nazis that doesnt really exist outside the mmo echo chamber
    They and have killed more people than radical Muslims or Antifa(is at zero) this year at least in the United States.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure soldiers killed more nazis and much more important nazis to boot. We aren't going to let the Nazis take away your precious anime any time soon, so you can tell the antifa kids to just stay out of the road a little more often. That'd be great.
    Well, the commies won out over the US on the nazi killing front, so if you want claim a prize.. i'm sorry. You lose lol

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make nazis not a threat.
    dsnt make them any greater of a threat either

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    You probably heard it on the news but I don't think most people realize the magnitude of the phenomenon outside the borders of the internet and its idiosyncratic tendency to blow things out of proportions.

So without further delay, let me tell you from the perspective of someone on the frontlines of the Anti-Fascist movement how I have seen the Nazi situation steadily worsen in France.

1- The police aren't hostile to them .
    Nazism has always been best cured by a vigorous ass whopping and way too often it ended up with someone calling the police and they showed up only to find people with swastika tattoos and shaved heads and 9 times over 10 they were taken into garde-à-vue which is temporary custody.
    But now the police ARE the nazis. More than 50% of laws enforcement officers voted for the National Front and thats probably a very conservative number since a lot of people don't admit voting for Le Pen.

2- They're not afraid to speak their mind
    The far right has always concealed their bile behind dog whistling and code words. That is not the case anymore. There as been such a successful, worldwide effort to normalize Nazism as "just another opinion" that they are now willing to openly debate the extermination of jews and muslims minorities in public places.

3- They have formed "militias"
    There used to be a time when they wouldn't come to our turf because they were afraid of us and they would also get booed by regular people. Now they're "patrolling" public transports in uniforms
    , following people base on their ethnicity until they succeed in provoking confrontations to further their confirmation biases.

I know our work isn't easy to understand. But if you don't want to wake up tomorrow and go to work amidst literal brownshirts "patrolling" the street with the complicity of the police you have to raise awareness and stop spreading the false equivalency that antifa is as bad as fa.
    When you refuse to condemn the people on the left who are out there claiming to be left and supporting anti semitic views or out right being fascists themselves in reality, I really don't want to hear about your issues with what you think is going on with Nazis there. Farrakhan literally just spewed out stuff about supporting getting rid of jews and people applauded him like several of the women's march leaders and then you had people saying it was ok because it was just their baggage....

If someone wants to kill me because of me being slavic, yes that fucking matters.

Because they're fucking psychos who keep track of people? It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they knew I'm slavic considering they have lists of people who are jewish, lists of polticians who are "traitors", lists of journalists who are "traitors" etc.

Nazis have targeted slavic people for extermination in the past, not like it's something new and surprising.

The fuck do I know? There are no grenades going off where I live.
    The nazis have a list of jews? All of them? Or had them 70+ years ago in Germany. That I could believe. You seem a bit paranoid to be honest. But I suppose you can provide proof of these lists of jews and slavs, since you seem to know about them..

I still don't understand why it matters if the murder is motivated by some ethnic hatred or it's a mugging in some dark alley. Both result in a dead person. The murder is the "top crime" so to speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    should prbly call 911 if there is a genocide occurring in your neighborhood
    Following the chain of conversation can be hard for some of you, I know, i'm sorry for that.
    We are not talking about just modern events.

Well, the commies won out over the US on the nazi killing front, so if you want claim a prize.. i'm sorry. You lose lol
    We could've nuked Germany and took home the gold, but Japan wanted it more.