10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Okay this time they really let every nub in to the alpha (aka I am in the alpha and need a new sig pic) .
    Not every nub...I'm still out for now. Still though, grats! Have fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    It's simply hard to know at this point if that frog mount is supposed to be the Horde analog for the Alliance's horse mount. There could be more faction-specific mounts that we don't know of yet.

If they end up being the only faction specific mounts for both factions at release, then yes. But otherwise it's too soon to tell!
    Maybe I misunderstood what you had said but what I was doing was just noting how Horde and Alliance have 3 reps each on Zandalar and Kul Tiras respectively. And they likely are faction exclusive. And since they probably have mount rewards associated with them and the frog and Horde had faction tags, they probably are from those factions.

http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=260174/...aycrest-donkey There also is a donkey mount which appears to be another faction rep mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Maybe I misunderstood what you had said but what I was doing was just noting how Horde and Alliance have 3 reps each on Zandalar and Kul Tiras respectively. And they likely are faction exclusive. And since they probably have mount rewards associated with them and the frog and Horde had faction tags, they probably are from those factions.

http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=260174/...aycrest-donkey There also is a donkey mount which appears to be another faction rep mount.

- - - Updated - - -
    I so want this donkey, it's so cute.

The whole "blizzard doesn't listen to alpha testers' reports" thing is bs, btw.

Homophobia is so gay.

Relatedly, that new UI for reporting quest issues looks very smooth and easy to use.

- - - Updated - - -

One exotic mount that Alliance does get access to is this beauty http://bfa.wowhead.com/item=159921/m...delviewer:10+0 Raptor CE Mount undead recolor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    It's the usual "They're not immediately fixing it the way i want = they're not listening" BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, they also don't acknowledge them end up fixing problems said feedback was talking about months later, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Communication can always be improved of course, but I do think one advantage of them being relatively quiet is it keeps people concentrated on the issue instead of the Blizzard response.

Best example of that I think was the personal loot in dungeons for transmog run issue. Blizzard never said a peep until they gave the actual solution which seems to be seen pretty widely as a good one (minus length of time to implement)

Bugs they listen to.

Actual design feedback? Hell no. They think they know better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Bugs they listen to.

Actual design feedback? Hell no. They think they know better.
    I don't really get that vibe outside of maybe class design. That's a big maybe.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Communication can always be improved of course, but I do think one advantage of them being relatively quiet is it keeps people concentrated on the issue instead of the Blizzard response.
    Just look at what happens every time they do respond to something. You often get somebody asking to comment on some completely unrelated issue.

They do. They might not listen when people says: My class is garbage! Increase dmanage by 1000% now!
    They do listen to actual feedback and bug reports though and just playing the game gives them numbers to work with.

Deleted
    Well, in WoD I sure was under the impression, they listened to nothing. Me and everyone I knew there were reporting issues ober and over, which remained ingame until the very last day of beta and... when I logged in to live, they were still there for the next month. It was quite horrible.

I am, as of now, inclined to say that WoD was kind of an exception in this and there was so much going wrong with it, that they maybe would have liked to adress things that were reported and didn't get around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerzeit View Post
    Dark Iron and Mag'har unlock achieves. Guess they're coming first and together.

The difficult thing with class design is in addition to being subjective, it has a lot of depth to it. So it’s very easy to get into the thinking of “if they just try this out in a fun raid fight they’ll find it to be very fun.” And they may be right. And they may not be. But imo it’s easy to see how they can be particularly stubborn on class design.

But compare that to the story of a leveling zone or individual quests and there’s only 1 real way to experience it so first impressions are probably accurate. You know very quickly and accurately if a quest is too tedious or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, now gimme an invit I'm getting bored to play on live servers
    (well, I recently bought Assassin's creed Origins and Horizon zero dawn, so... )

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Dark Iron and Mag'har unlock achieves. Guess they're coming first and together.
    My dream is for them to be unlocked in a theoretical, surprise, 7.3.7.

Zul confirmed a boss in Uldir.