Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    How is this class with those Azerite traits?

" I'm not having fun "

More specific?

" I'm not smiling and laughing while pressing the spells "

Ah...ok.

Noice feedback.

I'm so embarrassed to think that I feedback them with stuff like " volley doesn't procs even after 600 autoshot " or " rapid fire need a buff as the end of the cast to smoother the rotation [ you welcome guys ] "

I could have just wrote " I'm sad "

Quote Originally Posted by Goeres View Post
    People actually defending the traits... The only real progress your character will see in the upcoming EXPANSION with an even lower ability count.

You have to applaud blizzard though, they've managed to capture two very different audiences in this regard
    Did you even bother to read the blue post;. He quite literally said this is inital testing with one set of traits available. They are nowhere close to finalized. It is beyond foolish to make any proclimations based on what is clearly going to be completely changed by the time BFA is released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goeres View Post
    People actually defending the traits... The only real progress your character will see in the upcoming EXPANSION with an even lower ability count.

You have to applaud blizzard though, they've managed to capture two very different audiences in this regard
    "lower ability count" need some proof to backup claim for every class or it is bullshit.

Defending the traits is basically the red flag " I didn't read the blue post so I'm literally popping on the keyboard to make this post "

Quote Originally Posted by Tier539 View Post
    These items look to just be the azerite armor from the world, probably similar to the class hall armor set you get in legion. I expect them to be boring. Hopefully the raid and dungeon ones are better.
    Why should I go to dungeons and raiding when I get bored from playing my class before I am at that point where I actually could do it?
    Classes should be enjoyable without Azerite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jademist7 View Post
    maybe post constructively on the official forums? Because, y'know, nothing's gonna change if you just whine on MMO-Champ.
    Since mmo-champion is monitored by blizzard way more than the EU forums why should I write there and not here if I want my voice to be heard?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Stop embarrassing yourself
    I actually think he is right.

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    "lower ability count" need some proof to backup claim for every class or it is bullshit.

Defending the traits is basically the red flag " I didn't read the blue post so I'm literally popping on the keyboard to make this post "
    Exactly. If he had he would clearly see that the blue stated that many elements, including the UI, is a PH, which means the traits you see now will not even make it to live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Did you even bother to read the blue post;. He quite literally said this is inital testing with one set of traits available. They are nowhere close to finalized. It is beyond foolish to make any proclimations based on what is clearly going to be completely changed by the time BFA is released.
    Woah another user that is using common sense and logic !??? Glad I'm not alone.

Imho these first batch of traits are the "starter" one or the levelling one and in that case a mere 5itm lvl as Tier 1 can be enough, plus I see a lot of " if targets die then buff for X sec " to smoother and chain the levelling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Classes should be enjoyable without Azerite.
    Guess what, there are people who enjoy their class on alpha atm even without azerite

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    "I'm not having any fun" isn't feedback. Feedback would be stating why you aren't having any fun. By itself, "I'm not having any fun" is just complaining.
    But he does say that the passives and the rehashed NC-systems are not fun. That seems pretty clear to me. You and a few others are the ones complaining here without actually adding any feedback what so ever.

- - - Updated - - -

But that is your opinion, your subjective taste doesn't matter, can you understand?
    There are people whom like NC and Passives they like playing with procs more than with spells and Devs listen to both.

If you don't like playing with passive but the class you are testing is "smooth" and "working fine" that is what matter in this stage of testing.

Ofc then you can suggest to make it less reliable on passives.

Also GD proven more than once that they aren't a real reliable source of feedbacks because if people here skipped the " one first piece to test " and jumped to conclusions, on GD people have less QI so imagine...
    Of course it matters. If Blizzard asks for opinions then I'm going to give them mine. Customers opinions are very much important especially when the company specifically asks for them. Not sure what it is you're having problems getting here.

Your petty insults are just childish. Grow up and take that crap somewhere else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You and a few others are the ones complaining here without actually adding any feedback what so ever.
    "Few other" because not everyone has time to waste to explain thing to nayers like you guys that we already prove are too busy shitpost than reading blue post.

We already give feedback in game, also since those are an early PH batch is pretty banana to give feedback on a things that is a PH.

I know is hard to understand but keep on trying bois

Here come the blizzard worshippers to defend this pathetic garbage

Deleted
    You know its Alpha right?

Deleted
    But he does say that the passives and the rehashed NC-systems are not fun. That seems pretty clear to me. You and a few others are the ones complaining here without actually adding any feedback what so ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it matters. If Blizzard asks for opinions then I'm going to give them mine. Customers opinions are very much important especially when the company specifically asks for them. Not sure what it is you're having problems getting here.

Your petty insults are just childish. Grow up and take that crap somewhere else.
    I'm just bashing the naysayers, also feedback =\= "I'm not having fun"

So you can bring somewhere else your childish feedback ala " me no like mom "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faliz18 View Post
    Here come the blizzard worshippers to defend this pathetic garbage
    7/10

Keep trting

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not great from the first pass. Will submit my feedback in Alpha of course and see how it looks when it's more fully implemented.

I feel like Blizzard designed themselves into a corner with Legion's artifact system. It was always going to be very painful to move on from, no matter what they did next. Dissecting the classes and finding a way to fill the gaps left by the removal of artifacts was and is always going to leave some people very unhappy.

Will see how it goes. For me, I play mainly for seeing the content and experiencing the group play and not so much for character power and individual class gameplay, so it's primarily the quality of the raids, zones and dungeons I'm interested in. Class design is always hit and miss.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

I'm just bashing the naysayers, also feedback =\= "I'm not having fun"

So you can bring somewhere else your childish feedback ala " me no like mom "
    "naysayers"? So, people that do not agree with you? What are you, like 5?
    You're doing the very same you're accusing others of doing . Pointing at them and telling them they are wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

"Few other" because not everyone has time to waste to explain thing to nayers like you guys that we already prove are too busy shitpost than reading blue post.

We already give feedback in game, also since those are an early PH batch is pretty banana to give feedback on a things that is a PH.

I know is hard to understand but keep on trying bois
    But again, Blizzard specifically asked for feedback and opinions on the system as it is right now except for maybe the UI that they called "placeholder" but I haven't seen any complaints about that so what is your issue here?

Deleted
    "naysayers"? So, people that do not agree with you? What are you, like 5?
    You're doing the very same you're accusing others of doing . Pointing at them and telling them they are wrong.
    There is no need to be mad.

But people like OP that rush here without reading and start shitpost are basically " naysayer "
    Even you with your amazing feedback " I'm not having fun " are not different from him.

I get that haters have to hate no matter what but people will never give you credit with that attitude.

somehow i never felt that the artifact weapons were a natural and meaningful addition to most specs, in fact alot of the skills felt just forced because they just HAD to come up with something even if nothing was needed

they pretty much increase the damage of everything by X% (in a silly number of passives that increases each skill individually) along with some random crit/haste, 'multi-strike' bonus in some skills

after that it's some extra dmg proc that adds nothing to the game

and a skill that sometimes it's awesome (like Phoenix Flames) and sometimes it makes no sense at all (like Fury of the Illidary), while some other times it's just a more powerful version of a skill we already have just a bit stronger on a ~60 min CD (like Windburst)

even the names of the passives were a step down in the usual quality of blizzard skills/talents because they were so freaking many that the quality couldn't keep up with their number

so good riddance? besides the best parts of most artifacts are becoming talents/baseline now

Guess what, there are people who enjoy their class on alpha atm even without azerite
    I mean it would be terrible if they screwed up EVERY SINGLE CLASS. It is good that there are at least some that are enjoyable but at least the ones I tried were terrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaeha View Post
    It's not great from the first pass. Will submit my feedback in Alpha of course and see how it looks when it's more fully implemented.

I feel like Blizzard designed themselves into a corner with Legion's artifact system. It was always going to be very painful to move on from, no matter what they did next. Dissecting the classes and finding a way to fill the gaps left by the removal of artifacts was and is always going to leave some people very unhappy.

Will see how it goes. For me, I play mainly for seeing the content and experiencing the group play and not so much for character power and individual class gameplay, so it's primarily the quality of the raids, zones and dungeons I'm interested in. Class design is always hit and miss.
    Unfortunately Blizzard mistake was not really the artifact itself with the traits but to not put a limit like old talent trees.

You could adjust your artifact path according to fights, infact they are doing this with azerite, so every choose have to been planned.

Instead they let you powercreep with 15 traits 3 golden 2 leggo and 2 bonus set.

Now getting away from that feels underwhelming because you were used to that powercreep level.

Strangely on alpha some classes feels the same while other are IMHO clunky due to GCD nerf and haste breakpoint

Azerite traits are a disaster at the moment. Want to select traits for each spec? Sorry you can't, you need new gear for that. I hope they get enough feedback so they realise it's a terrible idea.