Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    90% of women do not wear the correct bra size. If you get fitted for a bra and buy the proper size, Im quite sure they would be perfectly comfortable
    It's like you decided we need another term that means "taking mansplaining to a whole new level" and wanted to provide evidence to justify the need.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    https://s3.r29static.com//bin/entry/...7561/image.jpg

If this isn't considered hoeing around then you need to step back and think of your standards and moral.
    So that's what this girl wore to class, is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    It's like you decided we need another term that means "taking mansplaining to a whole new level" and wanted to provide evidence to justify the need.
    I can't roll my eyes hard enough. Mansplaining....right.....
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Threatening your teen sons isn't going to deter them from having sex either, just because it worked on you doesn't mean it's going to work on millions of other teens.

No woman is worth taking a beating from a pissed off Marine. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Oh come on. You know women's fashion doesn't give a damn about your comfort. They can't even standardize their sizing. Is it that unbelievable that bra sizing is just as out of whack as dress sizes?

In defense of Orlong, I did read an article about exactly what he said. Many women wear the wrong bra size causing extra discomfort and potentially other problems.
    Random men who have never tried one, nor never will claiming it's surely comfortable if right size... The only thing funnier is, if you don't even realize how patently absurd that is.

I wear them, that's also known as experience. From what imagination are the two of you talking, because experience isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I was sent home one day in high school for having a visible bulge while wearing tight vinyl pants as part of a costume.
    Vinyl pants are very specific shorts and sweats though are different

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    I thought bras were for comfort, not decency?
    Bras are one of the reason women get saggy tits as they age. Women should avoid wearing bras as much as possible because when they're free hanging, the body will produce collagen to help support their structure. It's like how all these first world office workers are getting lower lumbar issues. They have all they lumbar supporting features on their office chairs or even just a generic back support and this prevents the erector spinae muscles from fully strengthening.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Random men who have never tried one, nor never will claiming it's surely comfortable if right size... The only thing funnier is, if you don't even realize how patently absurd that is.

I wear them, that's also known as experience. From what imagination are the two of you talking, because experience isn't it?
    Word of mouth from my fiance. She is the one who showed me the article after she went and changed the size she wears which relieved back pain she was having.

To the bolded portion, I stated the following, "Many women wear the wrong bra size causing extra discomfort and potentially other problems." I didn't say the right size is perfectly comfortable.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2018-04-10 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I dismiss outright the idea that disrupting class to ogle/make fun of a girl with pointy nipples is "boys being boys". It's people being shitheads.
    I don't see how it would be disrupting class, But speaking as a former young boy in high school. You checked out the chicks sitting in front of you that were hunched over and their thong was hanging out, and when a chick didn't wear a bra or had short shorts/ skirt on you would check out their boobs or ass. It's just boys being boys, it's biology nothing wrong with it. So if a girl wants to dress like any of my above examples then they should expect to get this kind of attention, most of them did it on purpose to get the looks. I for one will not let my daughter dress like that, and most parents that are involved with their kids don't anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Vinyl pants are very specific shorts and sweats though are different
    Explain how please, they're all just different kinds of leg coverings.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

35 pages on this...
    I have to wonder at those not living in the US...I think you guys are messed up somewhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I was sent home one day in high school for having a visible bulge while wearing tight vinyl pants as part of a costume.
    This has mentioned so often now so give us already the picture

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I don't see how it would be disrupting class
    The article clearly stated it was disrupting class.

If it weren't, there wouldn't have been any grounds to take any action whatsoever.

But speaking as a former young boy in high school. You checked out the chicks sitting in front of you that were hunched over and their thong was hanging out, and when a chick didn't wear a bra or had short shorts/ skirt on you would check out their boobs or ass. It's just boys being boys, it's biology nothing wrong with it. So if a girl wants to dress like any of my above examples then they should expect to get this kind of attention, most of them did it on purpose to get the looks. I for one will not let my daughter dress like that, and most parents that are involved with their kids don't anyway.
    It's not "biology", it's borderline sexual harassment. An inability to control your own base urges is not "normal".

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Wait what? Braless = hoeing around??

You really need to sort some things out. Come back to the forums once you do, but please avoid this and other public areas in the meantime.

Ooh rape culture reinforced, well done!
    Whatever Rape culture is a false joke. Guys think chicks are hot and check them out, get over it. It's how the world keeps going around and around. Men or at least real men are 100% against Rape, I know I am. But if you expect me not to check out a hot chick I see then you are delusional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever Rape culture is a false joke. Guys think chicks are hot and check them out, get over it. It's how the world keeps going around and around. Men or at least real men are 100% against Rape, I know I am. But if you expect me not to check out a hot chick I see then you are delusional.
    But you're raping me with your eyeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Word of mouth from my fiance. She is the one who showed me the article after she went and changed the size she wears which relieved back pain she was having.

To the bolded portion, I stated the following, "Many women wear the wrong bra size causing extra discomfort and potentially other problems." I didn't say the right size is perfectly comfortable.
    Orlong said just that, an opinion you chose to back in the first place. The precise wording even. As for what your fiance said, it's no more valid than what I said. Which gets us back to the first point: unless you can talk from experience yourself too, then it's a pretty pointless argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

How was it distracting, tell the onlookers to stop looking so intently.

Unless this was more of a teacher having a hard time teaching because they couldn't stop staring... then they should find a new profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The article clearly stated it was disrupting class.

If it weren't, there wouldn't have been any grounds to take any action whatsoever.

IDK when I was in school the girls that wore "questionable" outfits would just be sitting in class and paying attention to the teacher, then when the teacher noticed what they were wearing they would just tell them to go the office, and they would then get sent home and told to change.

It's not "biology", it's borderline sexual harassment. An inability to control your own base urges is not "normal".
    So then you are against people of opposite sexes being attracted to each other? Im a bit confused here you want young boys to be afraid of women and not ask them out? because no one looks at another person and goes, wow she looks like she has a great personality. They see someone they are attracted to and go, hmm I think she is hot lets go talk to her and see if she has the personality to back it up. But if you are against people even finding the opposite sex attractive and being afraid to check them out, then they will never act on those urges and go talk to them and then you end up with a bunch of 40 something people that are not married and have no kids and are miserable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Orlong said just that, an opinion you chose to back in the first place. The precise wording even. As for what your fiance said, it's no more valid than what I said. Which gets us back to the first point: unless you can talk from experience yourself too, then it's a pretty pointless argument.
    My comments are being mis-represented, and I simply don't feel like breaking it down. So, sure...if that's how you see it, then you may feel that way and I won't argue.

There's always better ways for decency to be made without humiliation. I asked the same question when this story came up on the Radio. As to why she wasn't wearing a bra or someone didn't let her know ahead of time. Bra's arn't to be expected but they sure as hell avoid situations like this. Teenage boys are hormone driven and that's no doubt a sign that could've had far worse results.

I'm not feeling any sort of pity for the girl. But sure as hell know teachers can be discrete and help avoid embarrassing someone.
    [Insert Infraction Here]

10+ Year Old Account
    So then you are against people of opposite sexes being attracted to each other? Im a bit confused here you want young boys to be afraid of women and not ask them out? because no one looks at another person and goes, wow she looks like she has a great personality. They see someone they are attracted to and go, hmm I think she is hot lets go talk to her and see if she has the personality to back it up. But if you are against people even finding the opposite sex attractive and being afraid to check them out, then they will never act on those urges and go talk to them and then you end up with a bunch of 40 something people that are not married and have no kids and are miserable.
    Is there any particular reason you have move goalposts when your position gets challenged? Just admit you were wrong and can't defend your original stance.

Which wasn't about "people being attracted to each other" or "asking someone out", it was about guys disrupting a classroom because a girl had pointy nipples.