Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    So who heard the audio from the Jimmy Kimmel interview that was done during the election?

Trump denies using aliases to trick reporters.

As soon as Kimmel compliments Trump for supposedly outsmarting reporters, Trump immediately starts bragging about using aliases.

Our deplorable 45 is that easily manipulated.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    There is something deliciously ironic about the trump cult complaining about and seeing marxists and postmodernists everywhere while at the same time worshipping a man who has constructed his own reality.
    But if we let our guard down, that nefarious Andy Warhol is going to tear apart the fabric of society.

Or at the very least, cover it in tomato soup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The 80s?

OK.

You guys need to wake up and realize that America elected Trump already knowing that he didn't have an honest and moral track record. Having only two very poor candidates to choose from in the final round leads to this sort of thing.

Articles and videos like this are great at making money off of people with Trump Derangement Syndrome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidestorm View Post
    The 80s?

OK.

You guys need to wake up and realize that America elected Trump already knowing that he didn't have an honest and moral track record. Having only two very poor candidates to choose from in the final round leads to this sort of thing.

Articles and videos like this are great at making money off of people with Trump Derangement Syndrome though.
    How's it going @Ransath? Everything going well? You're the only one that uses that "Trump Derangement Syndrome" line.

Both were certainly not good, at the best of times, but to say they were both equal in that regard is asinine. Trump was clearly the worst of the four. A failed business man selling himself like he knows what goes on, on any level, in the government is fucking insane and add that he sold himself as a successful business man made it even better to those that watched others vote for him.

Those that voted for him were conned and nothing more.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account

Why is it that you saying Trump didn't have an honest and moral track record, not count as Trump Derangement Syndrome? While those saying Trump doesn’t have an honest and moral track record, count as Trump Derangement Syndrome? It makes no sense...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why is it that you saying Trump didn't have an honest and moral track record, not count as Trump Derangement Syndrome? While those saying Trump doesn’t have an honest and moral track record, count as Trump Derangement Syndrome? It makes no sense...
    Frequency. There are a lot of people swept up in their emotions and are obsessed with Trump 24/7.

This thread was the first time today I thought about him. Most of the time I have a lot better things to do, and a lot bigger things to worry about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frequency. There are a lot of people swept up in their emotions and are obsessed with Trump 24/7.
    Frequency? This is your second post on the subject. Do you mean hypocrite?

This thread was the first time today I thought about him. Most of the time I have a lot better things to do, and a lot bigger things to worry about.
    Yes, while everyone posting it, is also thinking of it for the first time... How are you special?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is, has, and will always be a conman

his supporters don't care

much like someone in an abusive relationship, they think he cares about them and wont hurt them cause he promised after the last time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    much like someone in an abusive relationship, they think he cares about them and wont hurt them cause he promised after the last time.
    Most abusive relationships are not based on hope of their abuser changing, but them not seeing any alternative. It’s an act of desperation, not hope.

This thread was the first time today I thought about him.
    Yeah, okay @Ransath.

Most of the time I have a lot better things to do, and a lot bigger things to worry about.
    So the President of the United States actively being corrupt, doing his job terribly, and actively trying his best to make things worse isn't the biggest thing on your list?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Gotta wonder if he's worth less now than when he was doing that back then. If only we could see his tax returns.
    I would say it is pretty likely. If he was really rolling in the billions someone with his ego would want all the evidence out there for the world to see. Clearly the story his mouth is painting a better picture than reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I would say it is pretty likely. If he was really rolling in the billions someone with his ego would want all the evidence out there for the world to see. Clearly the story his mouth is painting a better picture than reality.
    Time to wonder how far his painting is from actual reality. Is it like "I can no longer afford gold toilets" or "I couldn't buy a car without a loan" kind of reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 80s?

OK.

There is no way you are not Ransath. Which is amusing as hell, considering the topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Deleted
    So he did something 30 years ago and thats news now?
    Pretty funny.. you guys just can't stop talking about the cheeto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Are you talking about the Cheeto right now? I got no reply from the last guy saying it... so... what makes you special?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like he's the President or something crazy like that!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are you talking about the Cheeto right now? I got no reply from the last guy saying it... so... what makes you special?
    I'm talking about you guys talking about the Cheeto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It's like he's the President or something crazy like that!
    Not his president... the dude is Dutch...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm talking about you guys talking about the Cheeto.
    Oh... so it’s self awareness that’s a problem? The only posts you made on this sub forum today, is defending Trump... while not even being American...
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-04-23 at 03:03 PM.

You mean the president isn't normally talked about? Might be because the rest weren't this god awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You mean the president isn't normally talked about? Might be because the rest weren't this god awful.
    At least talk about something recent. Talking about random shit from 30+ years ago .. eugh.

Also thats been said about almost every president in history but one group or another.
    Now its just the left that finds this one horrible and others will find the next one awful.

Circle continues.