The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Any idea for blackrock / warsong alike shaman transmogs? Was thinking at least for blackrock, making an mix of Firelands with Throne Of Thunder sets.
    Well Warsong is rather obvious, just rock the Warsong set from the Garrison. As for Blackrock, what Firelands with ToT?! You'd look like a confused troll cosplaying Big Bird! The pvp version of t19, the red, black and grey one with the fire orb pauldrons are perfect for the Blackrock forge theme though, mixed with the either the pvp-skin Doomhammer or the Balance of Power Fist of Ra'den.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well Warsong is rather obvious, just rock the Warsong set from the Garrison. As for Blackrock, what Firelands with ToT?! You'd look like a confused troll cosplaying Big Bird! The pvp version of t19, the red, black and grey one with the fire orb pauldrons are perfect for the Blackrock forge theme though, mixed with the either the pvp-skin Doomhammer or the Balance of Power Fist of Ra'den.
    Sorry my mistake, i was mean actually from Heart Of Fear set. xD

http://bfa.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8eUh808Ciz87cs

Looks basic, but it's cool. I'll be rocking this or something similar when Mag'har Orcs are an option.

Also note that wowhead fixed their model viewer so that said race doesn't lose their hair when standing upright.

Deleted

Final Legion version. This is definitely my favourite expansion for transmoging. Unfortunely I don't see cool options of transmogs in BfA in current alpha sets, but we'll see later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made an attempt at a green shaman.

Deleted
    Would prefer thsi trasmog with arathi pvp tabard

Deleted
    t10 look nice but i think is not the best

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Gungnir;49297612]Made an attempt at a green shaman.

oh yes this look nice

Last edited by Rosinante; 2018-05-15 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhank View Post
    Went back to simple mogs with few armor and Wolf headdress:

WTB Draenor Orc Allied race NOW
    any chance for a item list you used? this seems very simple yet great for a orc shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here´s my green Ele-boiiiiii
    Last edited by yango; 2018-11-14 at 03:20 PM.

Can Enh Shaman transmog Doomhammer for both hands in BFA? Or even better: the lightning axe in both hands?

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Can Enh Shaman transmog Doomhammer for both hands in BFA? Or even better: the lightning axe in both hands?
    Sadly, both are a no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

7+ Year Old Account

This is my Wolf-brother xmog. It's a mix of the Highmountain set, shoulders from Dragon Soul (I'm still farming LFR to get the blue/red color) and the legendary healm (bc I gave up farming Dark Shaman set).
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Bannon: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Covfefe The Wise?
    Trump: No?
    Bannon: I thought not. It’s not a story the Democrats would tell you. It’s a GOP legend. Covfefe was a Dark Lord of the GOP, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the masses to vote against their interests… He had such a knowledge of demagoguery, he could even keep the ones he cared about from becoming liberals.

What is the name of the fist weapons for the pic on the right and where can you get them?
    Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    any chance for a item list you used? this seems very simple yet great for a orc shaman.
    Sure! Sorry I took so long. I don't have this mog anymore but it's probably this:

HEAD: Dark Shaman Cowl
    CHEST: order hall set
    HANDS: any green cata questing or something, that shows wrists
    WRISTS: order hall set
    BELT: warsong belt
    LEGS: ToC hunter off set
    BOOTS: normal Dragon Soul, if I'm not mistaken
    OFF HAND: No'kaled, from normal Madness of DW with elemental force or something

Just got back to WoW and got a new mog. Curretly farming Honor for the blackhand skin. I wish we could mog 2 doomhammers tho ='/ I'd love to use Blackhand as MH and normal skin as OH

When I get the Blackhand skin I'm prolly going with the No'kaled as OH (with Mark of the bleeding hollow): http://bfa.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8Ciz808N2U808i
    Last edited by Deadhank; 2018-07-29 at 10:21 PM.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadhank View Post
    Sure! Sorry I took so long. I don't have this mog anymore but it's probably this:

HEAD: Dark Shaman Cowl
    CHEST: order hall set
    HANDS: any green cata questing or something, that shows wrists
    WRISTS: order hall set
    BELT: warsong belt
    LEGS: ToC hunter off set
    BOOTS: normal Dragon Soul, if I'm not mistaken
    OFF HAND: No'kaled, from normal Madness of DW with elemental force or something

Just got back to WoW and got a new mog. Curretly farming Honor for the blackhand skin. I wish we could mog 2 doomhammers tho ='/ I'd love to use Blackhand as MH and normal skin as OH

When I get the Blackhand skin I'm prolly going with the No'kaled as OH (with Mark of the bleeding hollow): http://bfa.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8Ciz808N2U808i

I got bad news for you... When mogging a regular weapon into an artifact (in this camse the Blackhand pvp skin), your offhand automatically becomes the matching one. It cannot be mogged into anything else. Same goes with the elemental fist; you are stuck with the shield that goes with it - no matter what.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Gungnir, I really like your green shaman. Nice work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    [/B]

I got bad news for you... When mogging a regular weapon into an artifact (in this camse the Blackhand pvp skin), your offhand automatically becomes the matching one. It cannot be mogged into anything else. Same goes with the elemental fist; you are stuck with the shield that goes with it - no matter what.
    Wow that's pretty sad. I get it that makes people mog 2h weapons into artifact pairs, but it sucks we can't mog the OH...

Thx for the heads up tho
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Deleted
    currently sporting this. Really digging the colour and brutishness, asymmetry as a bonus.

Clipping is an issue, but you learn to live with that as a troll