Poll: Which WotLK dungeon would you want added to Timewalking?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Which WotLK dungeon would you want added to Timewalking?

Following my poll on which BC dungeon should be added to Timewalking: which WotLK dungeon would you want added to Timewalking?

For me this is really tough to pick just one. I liked a lot of the WotLK dungeons. Top contenders would be CoS, ToC and HoR.

What would you most want added?
    Last edited by ArchbishopBenedictus; 2018-05-04 at 02:46 AM.

Drak'tharon or Utgarde for me. Although the last boss of Utgarde is incredibly annoying with all the stunning.

Azjol-Nerub. It's short and frankly timewalking is more of a chore now then anything engaging. I would never ask for HoR or Oculus due to mechanics and people not realizing what to do.

Halls of Stone without the dialogue shortcuts on Brann. This is the ONLY way to truely experience both time and walking. It would be priceless. Best dungeon experience in WoW ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Utgarde Keep, I love it.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

5+ Year Old Account
    Picked Oculus because I hate people.

Halls of Reflection!

I might be a masochist, but i wouldn't be against Trial of the champion, its small, its fast, and requires just enough engagement to not be brain dead whilst not being so obnoxious and long that people actively groan at the sight of it (like pit of Saron in my experience at least)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    Drak'tharon or Utgarde for me. Although the last boss of Utgarde is incredibly annoying with all the stunning.
    I don't remember Utgarde Keep's last boss with any huge stuns and Utgarde Pinnacle is already a timewalking dungeon isn't it?

HoR. Was epic just running away in an attempt to escape the Lich King. First time you ever feel scared of and helpless against your enemy.

i don't remember the name, but is the one where you're escaping from Arthas, and the whole dungeon he's following your group.
    quite an amazing experience

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    Picked Oculus because I hate people.
    that's funny, i picked oculus because i genuinely like the dungeon and wish more people could have properly experienced it and had fun with the mounted combat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    i don't remember the name, but is the one where you're escaping from Arthas, and the whole dungeon he's following your group.
    quite an amazing experience
    halls of reflection (HoF)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I don't remember Utgarde Keep's last boss with any huge stuns and Utgarde Pinnacle is already a timewalking dungeon isn't it?
    if you didn't hide behind the pillars during his second phase when he did his aoe shout you got stunned and huge dmg was dealt to you (one shot levels of dmg).

DTK is my favourite i think

I'm honestly surprised we don't have keep in the list already. It's a better dungeon than fucking pit of saron (IMO anyway)
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Halls of Reflection. My favorite dungeon Blizzard has ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    that's funny, i picked oculus because i genuinely like the dungeon and wish more people could have properly experienced it and had fun with the mounted combat.

- - - Updated - - -

halls of reflection (HoF)

- - - Updated - - -

if you didn't hide behind the pillars during his second phase when he did his aoe shout you got stunned and huge dmg was dealt to you (one shot levels of dmg).
    That's Pinnacle, actually. Keep is already a timewalking dungeon. It's the lady who turns into a val'kyr, the stuffed animals coming to life, Skadi, and Ymiron stunning you every 20% to channel another boat.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

All of the Caverns of Time dungeons should be timewalking so I voted Culling of Stratholme. Most of those are ok, but I would not want to do Utgarde Keep again after all the times I had to run it leveling characters from 69-71. Too short and boring.

Halls of Reflection or Oculus would be fun too.

Really? 3 people voted for Oculus? Lol GTFO!

HoR or FoS, those new ICC dungeons were all pretty good.