Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Blood Prince Dreven in action!

min 14:44

that gnome must have been a good lunch

blood prince dreven and blood marquis

min 10:40
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2018-05-13 at 11:08 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That poor vampire ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Grabbing that gnome like, not so fast. Aranal, ledel! Their fate shall be yours!

"how far they've fallen". san'layn on the horde side makes as much sense as employing eredar or nathrazim on the alliance. such poor writting comes out of the asshats at blizzhq.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Dreven: *Teleports behind Gnome*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    That poor vampire ...
    Hopefully he doesn't get a stomach ache.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

"Nothing personnel...Kid."

I can't believe that blizzard already tries to trump cringe'dorei as most cringeworthy race in setting.

- - - Updated - - -

that teleport would be a good racial

7+ Year Old Account
    "TOUCHDOWN!"

/smallchar

Formerly known as Arafal

holy shit he needs a trenchcoat and a fedora and this would be perfect. *teleports behind you* Nothing personnel, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    "how far they've fallen". san'layn on the horde side makes as much sense as employing eredar or nathrazim on the alliance. such poor writting comes out of the asshats at blizzhq.
    Your icon is a void elf crest, if you play a void elf, you have no right to call anything bad writing when void elves are the Mount Everest of bad writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    that teleport would be a good racial
    I mean if they actually become an allied race, I'd prefer a blood drinker esq racial for self healing.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I mean if they actually become an allied race, I'd prefer a blood drinker esq racial for self healing.
    that would also be great but under some conditions like being less than 25% of HP

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Dreven doesn't appear to say anything - he just warps in, snatches up the gnome, drains the thing to a skeleton, and then warps out. Well, plus the glare over to the PC that seems to say "and you're going to do what?" Pretty damned cold, all in all.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    lol no it doesnt. theyre no worse than death knights who literally have to torture something on a regular basis in order to remain sane and not go into a blind blood lust.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

For some reason I just can't feel bad for gnomes suffering a gruesome death.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Dreven doesn't appear to say anything - he just warps in, snatches up the gnome, drains the thing to a skeleton, and then warps out. Well, plus the glare over to the PC that seems to say "and you're going to do what?" Pretty damned cold, all in all.
    dreven is what any normal person wants to see in a vampire

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Step one, find gnome

step two, kill.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    For some reason I just can't feel bad for gnomes suffering a gruesome death.
    Maybe it's because blizzard does a good job of showing a cruel and fearsome vampire, and that's something we all want! that gnome was eaten!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Maybe it's because blizzard does a good job of showing a cruel and fearsome vampire, and that's something we all want! that gnome was eaten!
    It was a mercy killing.
    Holy shit lol

It was a mercy killing.
    Who did not want to eat a gnome? The most normal thing in the world