Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @q8crescent

You have enough posts now to posts links. So go back and edit your OP otherwise you'll confirm what we all suspect, which is that your thread is bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    / like
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Consoles have mice and keyboards. Game controllers have mini keyboards. It's not a problem.
    They CAN have mice and keyboards, but it's very rare and I don't remember having ever seen a game designed for them or requiring them (most of the time, they don't even manage them).

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    @q8crescent

You have enough posts now to posts links. So go back and edit your OP otherwise you'll confirm what we all suspect, which is that your thread is bullshit.
    Not the OP but this is what he was referring to. Saw it on a Diablo thread yesterday and didn't really think anything about it. While I highly doubt this is true it wouldn't surprise me if Blizz did put WoW on a console at some point.

https://troupster.com/diablo-4-raptu...ed-at-e3-2018/

Can't you already play WoW with a controller? Doesn't sound practible to me but some people would prefer playing on controllers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Can't you already play WoW with a controller? Doesn't sound practible to me but some people would prefer playing on controllers.
    If you launch through Steam, you can easily setup your own controller setup for your playstyle. You can pretty much use any controller, even a wired USB NES controller, and give it custom bindings. WoW is doable just fine with any modern controller tho, with the right setup.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    It's going to end up on console eventually. I don't see Activision passing up all of that easy money to be made.

Hopefully, they will have their own segregated realms so we don't have to play with the console trash.
    You're absolutely right. It's a good move if generating additional revenue is a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    At this time wow wasn't as demanding as today (most recent computers can't even handle running it ultra 60fps in raids).

Also, I'm very doubtful the old engine that has been patched over and over this last 12+ years would adapt easily to console.

Finally, looking back at how multiplatforms MMOs have been held back by their console version in EVERY possible ways, I'm pretty a PS4 version won't ever come.

Oh and addons wouldn't make it either cause SONY.
    Not to mention that Sony already had a bad experience with an mmo (star wars galaxies) and probably doesn't want to get beaten up over it again. On the other hand, Blizzard has the talent and money to convert it to console and might want to take one last stab at reinvigorating what used to be there biggest cash cow.

I don't see this happening

Blizzard doesn't go to e3

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch Dogs 3? There was a 2? When did that happen? I thought the first one bombed hard enough that they never made a sequel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Blizzard doesn't go to e3
    Blizzard isn't just blizzard, Its Activision-Blizzard and they are there every year. Hell we are getting Call of Duty on the Battle Net client so why does it surprise people if the blizzard part of the company (still the same company) shows up at E3.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Watch Dogs 3? There was a 2? When did that happen? I thought the first one bombed hard enough that they never made a sequel.
    Ironically the sequel was pretty decent. Just don't go in expecting E3 graphics this time :P

Im already playing WoW on TV with a controller via the plugin and I would love to have it on PS4. Its completely playable, at least as a casual

Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    Absolutely none of this is true. (well, maybe some of it is a good educated guess)

PS4 Pro 2.0
    WoW on PS4
    Diablo 4?!!?!? HA!
    FF15 Kings Quest? We've already had all DLCs announced for FF15 for the next 2 years, they wouldn't spring anything new now, not yet.
    KH3 Marvel Character? Plausible, but seems a bit farfetched
    Fortnite Exclusive PS4 content - not a chance
    1) The PS4 Pro 2.0 reads like a software update and we know hardware isn't coming. So I wouldn't be surprised if they announce some Pro Software features coming.
    2) Can happen, But doubtful
    3) Also could happen.
    4) Would it really surprise anyone if Square Enix added more DLC to the list of DLC FFXV has. They got to make there money back after like 10 years of development.
    5) Marvel characters could happen.
    6) Playstation 4 has a install base of like 80 million and Epic Games has been known to run exclusive deals with Sony (Paragon as a example) so this wouldn't be surprising ether. Could be skins based on Sony first party characters. Like Aloy in Monster Hunter Worlds.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by That guy maybe View Post
    How would you even heal in WoW with a controller? It'd be stupidly inefficient.
    Not to mention communicating with your group since no one uses the in-game voice
    Try conspleport or healing in ffxiv..it is actually very easy

Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    The biggest one for me would be D4 announcement. I could see them doing it at Blizzcon, but not E3. They announced D3 at their own event (Blizzard Worldwide Invitational). The only WoW Expansion they revealed outside of Blizzcon is Legion, so it may not be completely ruled out.
    If I recall correctly Mist was also announced outside of Blizzcon. I could see a title at E3 but details at Blizzcon.

Deleted
    sorry but i'l believe it when i get official confirmation. Until then it seems rally really far fetched to me. I cant imagine wow playing well without a mouse and keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    sorry but i'l believe it when i get official confirmation. Until then it seems rally really far fetched to me. I cant imagine wow playing well without a mouse and keyboard
    While I agree that ill believe it when I see it, You can already see how well it would work. People are already playing it with a controller and all they would have to do is copy FFXIV's setup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    While I agree that ill believe it when I see it, You can already see how well it would work. People are already playing it with a controller and all they would have to do is copy FFXIV's setup.
    They are playing a part of the game with a controller. Stuff like targetting specific mobs quickly in a pve enviroment, clicking stuff on the ground. Its gonna suck without a mouse. So again, i know wow is playable on a controller, but it doenst play well on one. Also stuff like moving the camera around is just shit.