Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's not really a loaded question at all. The Keystone pipeline uses eminent domain, do you support it. It sure as hell seemed like you supported it a few years ago.

I'll make it easy for you. I do not support the Keystone Pipeline. God damn, that was easy.
    I don't support some of the details of how it will be done, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do anything about it in order to stop it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    I don't support some of the details of how it will be done, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do anything about it in order to stop it either.
    So, your opposition to eminent domain is really just bullshit, and you are an admitted hypocrite. Alrighty, I think that pretty much covers it.

So much for all your talk about property rights.

Incels were more of a meme than anything else, similar to cuckholding. There used to be a subreddit called /r incels that got purged back in the day. I’d say it’s just the left wing response to being called cucks.

Deleted
    So, your opposition to eminent domain is really just bullshit, and you are an admitted hypocrite. Alrighty, I think that pretty much covers it.
    No, I'm just not going to allow you to impose your particular strategy of dealing with eminent domain.

And we could play this game all day, like do you support any present government in the world existing? None of them would pass your purity tests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Which means you're tacitly supporting it.
    No, it means I think singling out one project out of the many using eminent domain is a bad strategy.

Go for the repeal of eminent domain and then these projects will have to comply with the new rules.

By the way, do you support any government at all out of the current ones existing further? We can play this dumb purity game all day.

No, I'm just not going to allow you to impose your particular strategy of dealing with eminent domain.

And we could play this game all day, like do you support any present government in the world existing? None of them would pass your purity tests.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it means I think singling out one project out of the many using eminent domain is a bad strategy.

Go for the repeal of eminent domain and then these projects will have to comply with the new rules.

By the way, do you support any government at all out of the current ones existing further? We can play this dumb purity game all day.
    You said you opposed eminent domain, but that's not really the case, is it? You have the chance to oppose it with the Keystone Pipeline, but your opposition is suddenly quite muted.

As for me, I support the existence of government, but would like every single one of them to be less intrusive, and allow for more freedom. So no, I do not support any current government.

As for "singling" out a project, it's simply a recent one that is well known. You absolutely wavered on your supposed steadfast opposition to eminent domain, as soon as it was about something that you support. That logical inconsistency is kicking you right in the ass.

Are you implying Thomas Middleditch is an incel? xD

If you start on a topic, stick to it. AI and prostitution have little in common here. Also, a computer can not be or do anything immoral, the word you are looking for is amoral.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKaom View Post
    Incels were more of a meme than anything else, similar to cuckholding. There used to be a subreddit called /r incels that got purged back in the day. I’d say it’s just the left wing response to being called cucks.
    I think you'll find it's a self label, similar to how the alt-right was a self label (in an attempt to make their nazi like and extreme right wing views more 'marketable'.)

Incels have some serious mental issues that they need help with. I read r/incels before it was taken down and the place was genuinely concerning.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Except you're doing just that because you like this project. If you're truly against eminent domain then you should oppose ALL uses of it.
    Okay and he opposes it because he's a leftist pretending to be a libertarian.

What am I supposed to do? It's written in the constitution and would take an amendment to repeal. Try doing that I guess rather than selectively going after one project and ignoring others.

Deleted
    As for me, I support the existence of government, but would like every single one of them to be less intrusive, and allow for more freedom. So no, I do not support any current government.
    Okay then, but presumably you do pay taxes and follow police instructions, so you're complicit and you're a hypocrite.

See how easy it is to play this dumb purity game?

Anyone smart enough to make an AI capable of taking over the world is smart enough(and wealthy enough, by sheer virtue of his skill with AIs commanding him a very excellent paychecque with a tech company) to, if he absolutely can't establish a normal relationship with a girl, go hire a call girl for a night, or many nights, as the mood may suit him. 'Incels' are only incel because they have no alternatives. Usually that means poor.

Another disturbing thing is that there is a disproportionate amount of high IQ+very low social skill computer programmers and scientists that are incels.
    Citation needed.

Okay and he opposes it because he's a leftist pretending to be a libertarian.

What am I supposed to do? It's written in the constitution and would take an amendment to repeal. Try doing that I guess rather than selectively going after one project and ignoring others.
    I oppose it, because it uses eminent domain. I have stated it on multiple times.

Here I am in 2016:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...n#post41011337

Again in 2016:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...0#post43486020

Still in 2016:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post43612427

Early 2017, when Trump reinstated the pipeline (and the eminent domain):

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post44312711

God damn, look how consistent I am.

You could always oppose the pipeline on the grounds that it uses eminent domain, because you supposedly oppose eminent domain... guess not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    Anyone smart enough to make an AI capable of taking over the world is smart enough(and wealthy enough, by sheer virtue of his skill with AIs commanding him a very excellent paychecque with a tech company) to, if he absolutely can't establish a normal relationship with a girl, go hire a call girl for a night, or many nights, as the mood may suit him. 'Incels' are only incel because they have no alternatives. Usually that means poor.
    I'm thinking more of the cubicle guys rather than tech CEOs.

And don't underestimate the damage an employee can do.

Okay then, but presumably you do pay taxes and follow police instructions, so you're complicit and you're a hypocrite.

See how easy it is to play this dumb purity game?
    Wow, nice try.

You literally made the thread (not this thread, from the other day) about eminent domain, and now it has blown up in your face, and revealed you to be a hypocrite.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-05-19 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    God damn, look how consistent I am.
    Have you put in the same effort to opposing all projects using eminent domain?

Have you put in the same effort to opposing all projects using eminent domain?
    Yep. You will not find me supporting any project that uses eminent domain.

It's why I stated that I believe Kelo v. New London to be one of the worst SCOTUS decisions in the history of this nation.

Incels are a myth, there only exist two types of males, the ones who masturbate and the ones who lies about not masturbating.

Therefore the conclusion that they indeed masturbate means they aren't living in celibacy, involuntary or otherwise.

Deleted
    Wow, nice try.

You literally made the thread about eminent domain, and now it has blown up in your face, and revealed you to be a hypocrite.
    Why are you still here? Go to some remote part of Antarctica where you can live free from governments, all of which you claim to oppose in their current form.

Hell, make a libertarian colony under the sea or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking more of the cubicle guys rather than tech CEOs.

And don't underestimate the damage an employee can do.
    How, is being incel even relevant to how much damage someone can do? is there a special gene that they have that is the power up gene that lets them cause more damage?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.