Poll: Literal T-Rex Warchief?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Hear me out i know im crazy... T-Rex Warchief

So with the datamined cinematics today, we see some interesting ones, but i will ignore those, today we are discussing
    Voljin.

So Voljin died, but... He has some friends on the other side, and has done alot for the trolls over his lifetime... So is it possible he could become a Loa.
    Now what does this have to do with anything? Well Loa can be ressurected, so what if Voljin is then ressurected?
    and what if Voljin chooses the form of a Loa... One like this...

Yes a Trex.
    And with the current story going the way it is with the removal, or stepping down of sylvanas as warchief.
    i am sure blizzard would love to give voljin another chance as he really did never get the time on the throne he deserved.

Yes i am saying it

A T-Rex Warchief

So what do you lot think of my theory? Would you like to see it? Do you think it possible?

For those who wish to represent.

WE GOT NOTICED I posted to Christie and she liked the tweet!
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-05-30 at 04:59 PM.

But that would mean actually doing something with Vol'jin.

10+ Year Old Account
    As an Alliance player, I would totally go Horde if they had a T-Rex for Warchief

links to cinematics?

Well, maybe not a warchief, but some deity that they praise.

That would be very horde.

It's not the Warchief that we want but the Warchief that we NEED! ;p
    For the Glory of Mankind

Deleted
    Hmm a t-rex leader? where did i heared that before?

ahh YESSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    links to cinematics?
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MrNoone182
    can find them all here.
    But i think the zandalari unlocking quest is where you cleanse and ressurect the Trex loa

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joehrax View Post
    Hmm a t-rex leader? where did i heared that before?

ahh YESSSSS

OMFG PLEASE I remember that show, holy fuck. Dude the memeories

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Well, maybe not a warchief, but some deity that they praise.

That would be very horde.
    Nah, warchief... Dude... Trex leading the horde? I mean big mouths, have trouble picking up things without breaking them, and love to consume flesh and stomp around!

At least a T-rex can't raise its own soldiers from the dead against their will

How about a T-REX High King instead? What is it with Alliance always trying to name a Warchief for the Horde.

And even if this T-REX WARCHIEF gets the position and isn't all buddy-buddy with the Alliance, how long before you start calling for it's head?

Oh and next time you make a poll you want people to take seriously, add normal options, not "witty" ones cause reading your posts, including this one, you are not that witty.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    How about a T-REX High King instead? What is it with Alliance always trying to name a Warchief for the Horde.

And even if this T-REX WARCHIEF gets the position and isn't all buddy-buddy with the Alliance, how long before you start calling for it's head?

Oh and next time you make a poll you want people to take seriously, add normal options, not "witty" ones cause reading your posts, including this one, you are not that witty.
    Jesus fucking christ, lol.

Cool? Thanks for your opinion, but simply disregarding my opinion cause im an "Aliance fan boy" even though im literally making a thread about how it would be cool if the horde got a cool story, and got one of their better warchiefs back..?

Also this whoel thread is a half joke, its serious but come on its a fucking trex so of corse im gunna make the pole abit of a joke its "yes i like this" and "no i dont" but come on ITS LITERALLY A GIANT ARMORED TREX LEADING THE HORDE of corse no one is going to take it serious.
    And as long as the trex does not commit warcrimes it is fine.
    If the Trex is voljin then yeah that would be fine, because he was pretty cool, a good leader for the horde, him and thrall, even saurfang woulda been great. Garrosh and sylv... Eh.
    But i dont want this thread to be about them, i want it to be about a way for voljin to come back, and a way for him to be a raptor, a bear, something, or A T REX!

Also before you say he wont come back, he allready does...

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Someone with tiny, tiny hands for Warchief! Make the Horde great again!
    Lets also give him both gorehowls, and i guess we could also give him the third one from prince malchazar and tie it to his tail!
    (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Cool? Thanks for your opinion, but simply disregarding my opinion cause im an "Aliance fan boy" even though im literally making a thread about how it would be cool if the horde got a cool story, and got one of their better warchiefs back..?

Also this whoel thread is a half joke, its serious but come on its a fucking trex so of corse im gunna make the pole abit of a joke its "yes i like this" and "no i dont" but come on ITS LITERALLY A GIANT ARMORED TREX LEADING THE HORDE of corse no one is going to take it serious.
    And as long as the trex does not commit warcrimes it is fine.
    If the Trex is voljin then yeah that would be fine, because he was pretty cool, a good leader for the horde, him and thrall, even saurfang woulda been great. Garrosh and sylv... Eh.
    But i dont want this thread to be about them, i want it to be about a way for voljin to come back, and a way for him to be a raptor, a bear, something, or A T REX!

Also before you say he wont come back, he allready does...
    Half a joke indeed considering your whining about Sylvanas in the other thread. No seriously, educate me, why is it you guys are so miserable while Sylvanas is alive. I'm seriously baffled at the amount of bile you guys spew over one damned character. Is it some kind of indoctrination your get when your fanboy level goes past a certain point? Off topic, I know, but I'm just so curious.

Half a joke indeed considering your whining about Sylvanas in the other thread. No seriously, educate me, why is it you guys are so miserable while Sylvanas is alive. I'm seriously baffled at the amount of bile you guys spew over one damned character. Is it some kind of indoctrination your get when your fanboy level goes past a certain point? Off topic, I know, but I'm just so curious.
    Can we not make this ANOTHER Sylvanas is evil thread?
    It should be obvious from the hundreds of other posts that lots of people do not like what sylvanas is doing.
    And voljin was a troll who had the potential to be an amazing warchief but never got the chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol' jin loa infused T-Rex....hell yeah go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Can we not make this ANOTHER Sylvanas is evil thread?
    No let's just talk about replacing the Horde Warchief who just coincidentally happens to be Sylvanas with silly things instead. Like dinosaurs or maybe campfires.

You do realize that after the whining you have unleashed on these forums (which you personally were part of) concerning the Horde Warchief, well, your half joke does not sound like half a joke, sounds more like half desperate.

Oh and Sylvanas is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Also, I once run a D&D campaign where one of the villains was an awakened T-Rex that spoke with a posh accent and had a monocle.
    https://youtu.be/cCK2jtbBRCQ
    Like this :P?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Vol' jin loa infused T-Rex....hell yeah go for it.
    Yerah dude! Zanzale says "What? Vol'jin... You could not have grown so strong without becoming... a..."

I'm quite content to have every racial leader become a dinosaur of some type. Only half-joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    I'm quite content to have every racial leader become a dinosaur of some type. Only half-joking.
    The best kind of joking, i love it.