Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    This thread is fascinating. You have numerous people trying to defend Roseanne, while at the same time calling black people "liberal pets", you have people calling others "fucking faggots" and the whole time those people are the victims. This thread really does sum up what I think was the number one issue for Trump supporters, they simply want to be able to say whatever the want, whenever the want, with zero repercussions. And if anyone does speak out they get to call those people snowflakes. Anything besides that specific interaction is seen as an attack on them and the massive victim complex comes out. It's stunning to see.
    Yeap. It's crazy that in this day and age with literally every ounce of human knowledge a click away people can be this damn ignorant and bigotted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Hiding? Lol they've been loud and proud for the past 2 years at least
    @Flarelaine Lol yea I meant like they are lurking and moment threads like these pop up, they swarm
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Thats for their parents to worry about. Disney is an ENTERTAINMENT company, not a left wing education company
    Still going on about this blatantly untrue garbage?

Imagine if you, fake conservative, actually worried about actual conservative things, like the $1 trillion annual deficits we're facing that is going to balloon the national debt. Or the bank-busting entitlements that your "Republican" President has sworn not to touch.

But no. You want to talk about fake outrages. You want to talk about the things that don't matter, rather than the things that do.

It's okay. You'll be made to care. When the ballooning deficit forces historic-scale cuts to poorer Trump states and rural Trump areas, while richer new, mostly coastal purple and blue states prosper, you'll be made to care.

As I said before, people like you are a cancer upon conservatism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I've got some bad news for you about which side of politics corporations are on.

It's fucking beautiful tbh.

@Trumpkins

Your so-called President is sewage.

Let me know when he accomplishes something, lolz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats for their parents to worry about. Disney is an ENTERTAINMENT company, not a left wing education company
    Recognizing that gay people exist and are normal isn't "left-wing". It's basic human decency. If you get those two confused, then what you're really saying is that you're a far-right extremist. And honestly, this is unfair to those far-right extremists who don't have a problem with gay people. The only reason I list it as "far-right" at all is the insistence that everything normal and decent is "left-wing". It's not actually political, for you, it's just straight-up hateful prejudice.
    Last edited by Endus; 2018-05-30 at 07:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how people are forgetting a corporations sole job is to make money. The best way to make money is to appeal to as many people as reasonably possible. Thus, when your product is tainted by a racist, you get rid of the racist because a racist scares off more people than brings in (because thankfully, most people aren't racist)

Its not hard, and its not left wing bias. Its common business sense that supposed "conservatives' here have forgotten.

Unless the corporations identity revolves around being conservative. All power to them I suppose, but no bigly tv network is like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    In what way is disney even left wing? lol

They are as greedy as they come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    In what way is disney even left wing? lol

They are as greedy as they come.
    Are they Christian ISIS?

No?

Then they're commie leftist SJWs. That's how this works, now. Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    And there's that carefully-chosen power-word designed to silence people who disagree with one particular side of politico-sexual topics.

The show depicted a mother abusing her child. That's what was toxic.
    How was she abusing the child?

- - - Updated - - -

Which means Disney can do whatever the fuck they want, and parents who want to be bigots, can teach their kids to be bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I like how people are forgetting a corporations sole job is to make money. The best way to make money is to appeal to as many people as reasonably possible. Thus, when your product is tainted by a racist, you get rid of the racist because a racist scares off more people than brings in (because thankfully, most people aren't racist)

Its not hard, and its not left wing bias. Its common business sense that supposed "conservatives' here have forgotten.
    There is a particular irony too in these uneducated "conservatives" blatant misunderstanding of the First Amendment's role in Freedom of Expression.

If the First Amendment applied to private institutions, like say companies being compelled to guarantee, in all circumstances, the Freedom of Expression of employees without consequence, that would be pretty blatant example of The State telling Private Institutions how to function. Which is, of course, exactly the opposite of what these so-called Conservatives are supposed to be about. And before long it becomes the State telling people how they must behave and how they must live.

It's hysterical the degree to which these profound ignoramuses don't actually have a consistent political philosophy to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    @Trumpkins

Your so-called President is sewage.

Let me know when he accomplishes something, lolz.
    I genuinely thought that was satire when I first read it. Even when I have expectations I'm somehow still disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Energy Mitten View Post
    I genuinely thought that was satire when I first read it. Even when no expectations I'm somehow still disappointed.
    Twitter doubling the maximum length of their tweets demolished Trump's twitter game.

Sharp and memorable bites have been replaced by overly dense, barely comprehensible vomitnados.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disney is both though, and more...but above all they want money. Racism is bad for money. Why exclude good money?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a particular irony too in these uneducated "conservatives" blatant misunderstanding of the First Amendment's role in Freedom of Expression.

If the First Amendment applied to private institutions, like say companies being compelled to guarantee, in all circumstances, the Freedom of Expression of employees without consequence, that would be pretty blatant example of The State telling Private Institutions how to function. Which is, of course, exactly the opposite of what these so-called Conservatives are supposed to be about. And before long it becomes the State telling people how they must behave and how they must live.

It's hysterical the degree to which these profound ignoramuses don't actually have a consistent political philosophy to them.
    yeah, its frustrating. and then in regards to other topics, its totally pro make money the best way, but god forbid doing that means racists get canned.

and I like to look at Texas. We're conservative, but the more batshit stuff tends to not be followed through if it hurts businesses. Who saved us from a bathroom bill disaster? A business republican putting his foot down. Then we look at how Kansas operates and we're like "noooope".

batshit stuff isnt republican. Its reactionary. and I hate how many reactionaries are getting pushed to prominency within the republican party and republican members. This whole thing isnt anti republican, its anti racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still going on about this blatantly untrue garbage?

Imagine if you, fake conservative, actually worried about actual conservative things, like the $1 trillion annual deficits we're facing that is going to balloon the national debt. Or the bank-busting entitlements that your "Republican" President has sworn not to touch.

But no. You want to talk about fake outrages. You want to talk about the things that don't matter, rather than the things that do.

It's okay. You'll be made to care. When the ballooning deficit forces historic-scale cuts to poorer Trump states and rural Trump areas, while richer new, mostly coastal purple and blue states prosper, you'll be made to care.

As I said before, people like you are a cancer upon conservatism.
    If you were a true conservative you would CONSERVE our culture instead of promoting change. You would have people worry about themselves instead of what other people say or do. It should be just the same as it was in 1980 (even back then African Americans were treated with respect in 99% of the country). But you would rather corporations push a political agenda, or try to indoctrinate our kids rather than simply provide a service for money. You would rather people fight and bicker over someone calling someone a name, or assuming everything that happens and is negative to anyone other than a straight white Christian male, is some kind of hateful act rather then just telling jokes. A TRUE racist believes that their race is superior over all others. Someone telling a joke about a black person doesnt make them a racist, they are just being mean at worst. Some of the funniest jokes told involve a particular type of person (Blondes, Blacks, Polocks, Disabled, Gay, etc...) Its called have a laugh and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing Roseanne wasn't entertaining then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Recognizing that gay people exist and are normal isn't "left-wing". It's basic human decency.
    Everyone knew they existed in 1960 too. Its nothing new. The lifestyle shouldnt be promoted though. If the homosexuals want to watch homosexual programming, then they have their own network (LOGO). Most straight parents dont want their kids watching homosexual programming

If you were a true conservative you would CONSERVE our culture instead of promoting change. You would have people worry about themselves instead of what other people say or do. It should be just the same as it was in 1980 (even back then African Americans were treated with respect in 99% of the country). But you would rather corporations push a political agenda, or try to indoctrinate our kids rather than simply provide a service for money. You would rather people fight and bicker over someone calling someone a name, or assuming everything that happens and is negative to anyone other than a straight white Christian male, is some kind of hateful act rather then just telling jokes. A TRUE racist believes that their race is superior over all others. Someone telling a joke about a black person doesnt make them a racist, they are just being mean at worst. Some of the funniest jokes told involve a particular type of person (Blondes, Blacks, Polocks, Disabled, Gay, etc...) Its called have a laugh and move on.
    Why aren't conservatives up in arms about the budget that Trump pushed? Of course, you are the one who is worried about others, which is why you are so outraged that a gay person is on television. Do you need me to pull up your list of started threads, where you want to ban all those things that you don't like? You seem to be fine with a company employing a racist, but not a gay person... yeah, that's not conservatism.

Seriously, do you actually read what you type?

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    If you were a true conservative you would CONSERVE our culture instead of promoting change.
    So, you're on board with forcing companies to accept your version of our culture and enacting regulations against anyone who would dare challenge it?

That's not authoritarian at all, nope.

Everyone knew they existed in 1960 too. Its nothing new. The lifestyle shouldnt be promoted though. If the homosexuals want to watch homosexual programming, then they have their own network (LOGO). Most straight parents dont want their kids watching homosexual programming
    As a conservative, you shouldn't care what other people do. Someone once said:

"You would have people worry about themselves instead of what other people say or do."

I guess you don't believe in such things...

Holy shit, that was your last post.