Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    So they scum team likely used BF's power to find the cost of either the investigation or the kill and then upped their bid by $1 given the uneven pricing of those two.

In my opinion scum bought all others lots than investigation and kill. And sadly way too cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    As Graeham had said: you ignored the issue of Blood Fox until called out, and then reacted rather defensively. Given the timing... hm...
    Ah, this again.

I still don't see how this was deflection. To whom was I deflecting?

EDIT: Also, out of curiosity, why Shiro?
    Last edited by Reticence; 2018-05-30 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    So they scum team likely used BF's power to find the cost of either the investigation or the kill and then upped their bid by $1 given the uneven pricing of those two.
    I don't think scum team could use BF's trait. That trait was for him to use nad he wasn't around right? Also hint, don't bid until very late into a day because … diplomat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    In my opinion scum bought all others lots than investigation and kill. And sadly way too cheap.
    The only ones that went for cheap were Doc and Vet I would say. Oh and I guess Survivor, the rest went for $500+

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    So would you(or anyone else) be suspicious of someone who had 0 dollars before the day started?
    Absolutely or anyone who has/had a large stash of money (over what could reasonably be gathered assuming everyone bought at least one trait before the game)

I don't think scum team could use BF's trait. That trait was for him to use nad he wasn't around right? Also hint, don't bid until very late into a day because … diplomat.
    That is a very good point that I'm sad I didn't think of.

Accepting donations, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Lora was killed by mafia or SK it appears. We know this due to the fake will trait.
    Anyone up to the challange to calulate as to how much money Lora had at the and of a day and if that was enough to buy any of the lots? ;p

That is what their killer got.
    To avoid confusion, you should read that trait again. The only way you know that someone else got Lora's estate is if that was a team mate of yours. Assume Lora was killed by someone who wasn't town... but there's no telling what that mystery lot was.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I mean dendrek was kind of obvious at the end there. Who doesn't check log in times I swear to god.

Intereting on the lora kill though. Play was anti town but was sufficiently chaotic that it might have been better to keep them around. Unless one of the scum has the politician trait.

Also, I think definitely multi scum teams. That poison takes a day to activate, so...multiple mafia and a SK? a mafian and 2 SKs? a mafia, a SK, and a vigi?
    First, I sure as hell don't check log in times. I leave MMO up on my computer at home all the time (except when my computer is off) meaning any "log in time" for me isn't going to be accurate so I can only assume some one else's isn't going to be either. Let's not assume everyone does everything the same way you do.

We've got three kills. I can only assume that since some of you have pulled a "Dendrek was clearly scum", you are either trying to distance yourself, or trying to set yourselves up for a "Vigi" claim later. Neither one makes me your biggest fans.

@Reticence

Do you understand what I was doing, now? In regards to my antics, anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Finger of Suspicion: Marack
    Finger of Suspicion: Kryllian

10+ Year Old Account
    Or... Large Lora had no estate when everyone else did. Why would all the people who also died during the night have 1 but not Lora?

I'm kind of tipsy, by the way. So hopefully I'm coherent enough to post properly.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Or... Large Lora had no estate when everyone else did. Why would all the people who also died during the night have 1 but not Lora?
    Well if you actually READ the trait, you'd know that if someone took the trait they didn't leave an estate one way OR the other. The only way you could know for a FACT that someone else got the estate is if the killer was on your team.

As for Marack and Kryllian it doesn't sit well with me that they kept their joke votes on me throughout most of the day phase after casting one early on. Kryllian kept the vote on me. Marack unvoted towards the end of the day but didn't vote on Blood Fox. Both implied there was something 'off' about my play when this sort of weirdness is common for me and hardly alignment indicative.

They also both avoided weighing in on the Lora situation...or the clash between Crackle and myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    To avoid confusion, you should read that trait again. The only way you know that someone else got Lora's estate is if that was a team mate of yours. Assume Lora was killed by someone who wasn't town... but there's no telling what that mystery lot was.
    I've read it multiple times. Only way killer didn't get what Lora had was if they were town … with kill power … from a box.

I've read it multiple times. Only way killer didn't get what Lora had was if they were town … with kill power … from a box.
    Yes and it's a possibility unless you know what was in that mystery lot?

It is. I don't know what was in a box though.

Imagine if air had the traits of water and water had the traits of air.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you actually READ the trait, you'd know that if someone took the trait they didn't leave an estate one way OR the other. The only way you could know for a FACT that someone else got the estate is if the killer was on your team.
    Well I forgot that part excuse me.
    Yes and it's a possibility unless you know what was in that mystery lot?
    Only the person who got it knows what was in it. Based on the text that came with it I highly doubt it was a kill though.

You'd literally be gulping down water to breathe and if you wanted to go swimming you'd have to flail around in the air. We'd probably live in underwater cities too and go flying in the sky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well shit i suddenly have very little time and some top posters died. I got another shift about an hour ago so im basically gone from about an hour from now until 730pm tomorrow. So about 23 hours. I will have some breaks inbetween to post just dont expect me around a lot this day phase.

That said Dendrek was being quite obvious that day phase, which is unsual for him. But good kill whoever it was. Even if it was an SK!

Im gonna have to reread in one of my breaks to get an actual scope of what to do now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    As for Marack and Kryllian it doesn't sit well with me that they kept their joke votes on me throughout most of the day phase after casting one early on. Kryllian kept the vote on me. Marack unvoted towards the end of the day but didn't vote on Blood Fox. Both implied there was something 'off' about my play when this sort of weirdness is common for me and hardly alignment indicative.

They also both avoided weighing in on the Lora situation...or the clash between Crackle and myself.
    Let's see... I was around for the 1st 6-7 hours of the day, went to sleep for 6-8 hours, spent 12+ hours outside on memorial day.at a concert, slept some more... I didn't see a better option at the time so kept my normal D1 vote on you. I did Unvote BF because it was minority lynch range and my vote wasn't needed.

My play has been consistent with previous games. Yours has not.