Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    The fact that I for sure now won't be able to use The Silver Hand for Retribution is really a bummer. I prefer maces over swords, and The Silver Hand (and its skins) is one of the best maces to come along in a looooooong time.
    Can't have nice things. Nope.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    They said Holy Pally would be able to mog Silver's Hand over 1h+shield though. Thanks god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rewen View Post
    Why don't they just design the zones with flying in mind instead of getting bitched at every expansion?
    Any zone with flying would still allow players to fly in, zerg objective and fly out. Unless you want a lot of indoor zones where in addition to not flying you're also not able to mount.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    They said Holy Pally would be able to mog Silver's Hand over 1h+shield though. Thanks god.
    Come on 2h Frost come on come on come on...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Come on 2h Frost come on come on come on...
    The Artifact Weapon transmogs will completely ignore weapon type. So if you are a frost mage with only good 1 hander+shit then you would still be able to mog them into Frost Artifact.

Dear Blizzard, if you want to prevent players from changing their gear or talents in M+, you should also prevent them to use the Warlock's portal.

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    F***ing ridiculous if they don't make weapons to cover the transmogs then or loosen up transmog restricitons, however we know they won't so...
    Maybe you just didn't watch or didn't read the notes, but Artifacts follow a different set of transmog rules. You can transmog your spec artifact appearance over ANY weapon/weapon set you are wielding while in that spec. It doesn't follow traditional transmog rules. They are aware some classes got special weapon types they don't normally get or get very few of and accounted for that already (Feral, Holy Pal, Etc).

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    Leveling through Draenor was designed to be done on the ground, so you don't need flying to level there today.
    did this mean they remove flying in draenor ? i'm not on beta and dont want to, just need to know
    Tbf, MoP was also done with grounded leveling in mind, yet they've now made it possible for players to fly there even through the leveling without needing those BMAH tomes...

Kinda weird they won't just make Pathfinder available by default, perhaps without the mount reward, for WoD content...

Quote Originally Posted by veloreum View Post
    Maybe you just didn't watch or didn't read the notes, but Artifacts follow a different set of transmog rules. You can transmog your spec artifact appearance over ANY weapon/weapon set you are wielding while in that spec. It doesn't follow traditional transmog rules. They are aware some classes got special weapon types they don't normally get or get very few of and accounted for that already (Feral, Holy Pal, Etc).
    No I don't normally watch these things anymore since its usually cherry picked questions that don't interest me, not to mention I can't stand Ion for reasons. As for the notes, I read the three lines there, there's nothing about being able to transmog a staff into a claw and shield (for ele as example). Only that transmog is still "spec locked". So if there's a separate list of notes somewhere, it'd be appreciated if you could link it.
    Last edited by morph4037; 2018-06-14 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    another QnA where 80% of questions were answered before.
    They should really start picking most questions selected by community.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonymars View Post
    They should really start picking most questions selected by community.
    High Elves and asking for spoilers? No.

5+ Year Old Account
    "Once you get past blue quality loot from dungeons, all of the Azerite Armor sources are gated by something. Raids, chests, and PvP all have some kind of weekly gating. You won't need to spam run Mythic+ forever to try and get specific Azerite armor."

Legiondaries 2.0? Just instead of a badluck protection we're fully gated off of getting new gear? Not being a negative nancy but this sounds...Weird. Hope this isn't as game-y as it sounds, I liked the whole idea of Azerite gear just being set in stone traited gear which always drops in the same way so that there's actually some "chase items" outside of trinkets again. Tiersets and Legos are gone, we do need a carrot on a stick for most players to keep chasing.

Once you get past blue quality loot from dungeons, all of the Azerite Armor sources are gated by something. Raids, chests, and PvP all have some kind of weekly gating. You won't need to spam run Mythic+ forever to try and get specific Azerite armor.
    Why i won't need to farm specific Azerite armor from M+ ? There will some cap for Azerite armor from M+ ?

sorry for my eng

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    100 horde and 100 alliance.... to unlock xrealm mythic... 100 alliance LOL THIS WILL TAKE LONGER THAN WAITING FOR NEXT TIER!
    more like horde >500 allience 100 with current ratio of guilds ^^

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    more like horde >500 allience 100 with current ratio of guilds ^^
    I looked and the world 1st Argus was dec 13, the 100th alliance guild was like Mar 17 and number 409, so 3:1 horde to alliance basically

Quote Originally Posted by Grevmak View Post
    "Once you get past blue quality loot from dungeons, all of the Azerite Armor sources are gated by something. Raids, chests, and PvP all have some kind of weekly gating. You won't need to spam run Mythic+ forever to try and get specific Azerite armor."

Legiondaries 2.0? Just instead of a badluck protection we're fully gated off of getting new gear? Not being a negative nancy but this sounds...Weird. Hope this isn't as game-y as it sounds, I liked the whole idea of Azerite gear just being set in stone traited gear which always drops in the same way so that there's actually some "chase items" outside of trinkets again. Tiersets and Legos are gone, we do need a carrot on a stick for most players to keep chasing.
    Yeah I'm sure they'll let us target them.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Making the transmog spec specific is such a massive letdown....

Enhancement Shaman, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest have been talked about recently.
    It's frustrating, but any more major changes will probably have to wait for a patch.
    Thank god for the self-imposed release date movement from Sept 21st to August 14th.

Hazzikostas is a hack. "Sorry we're just running out of time" isn't an excuse I'm willing to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grevmak View Post

I thought "chase items" were what most players hated in Legion?

So blizz just ruined shamans and they basically don't care. All they say is "deal with it".