Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Guys is troll, probably with no job, no family, lives in a basement and has no skill. Gg, wp
    Last edited by mmoc596a18f574; 2018-06-18 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    "Blizzard, don't nerf our challenging content. Mythic raids are hard, scrublets! Stay in heroic if you're bad."

<discovers his guild cannot clear mythic>

"Whoa, I didn't mean so hard that WE couldn't do it."
    I feel like a lot of guilds went through that in ToS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    No raid should ever be nerfed. If it gets nerfed there is no reason for most players to just wait it out.

ToS got nerfed every hotfix from release to Antorus. KJ nerfed 5 times, and still probably the hardest boss.

To say raids should never be nerfed is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    No raid should ever be nerfed. If it gets nerfed there is no reason for most players to just wait it out.
    Majority of playerbase doesn't work like that. They play until they lose interest, then they quit and maybe will be back with new wave of content, maybe they won't at all. The whole patch cadence of legion was to not leave players with too long periods of nothing happening.

If a guild hits a brick wall and says "that's it, taking a break... be back... in 2 months" usually people are not back, and the guild crumbles. You need to keep the guild alive, if you kill it and try to resurrect it after, it rarely works.

There's also the fact the earlier you kill it, the better world rank you get, so you can attract more recruits. And if you finish last raid late... like Argus now, you won't get enough mounts for the whole team. So there is incentive to "not wait it out".

Quote Originally Posted by Demolished View Post
    Says that only people that have no job, aren't married, etc can get CE... says he would wipe 1000x a week... I don't get it.
    Because it generally didn't make any sense. Same as the claim how leaving guild is anti-social but somehow cycling through endless pugs isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    In BfA mythic lockouts will be removed after all of the Hall of Fame achievs have gone out. I doubt that will make it "pugable" though. If these communities work as intended you might be able to form a separate raiding group without having to leave your guild though, so I guess we'll see.

As for the nerfs, I personally don't think it's necessary, but I've already secured my kill and my M Argus mount so what do I care?

Deleted
    8.0 is less than a month away. Kind of too late to be calling out for nerfs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    In BfA mythic lockouts will be removed after all of the Hall of Fame achievs have gone out. I doubt that will make it "pugable" though. If these communities work as intended you might be able to form a separate raiding group without having to leave your guild though, so I guess we'll see.

As for the nerfs, I personally don't think it's necessary, but I've already secured my kill and my M Argus mount so what do I care?
    Mythic lockouts will not be removed after Hall of Fame. Mythic will just be cross realmable at that point. Lockouts will remain the same.

Cross realm mythic doesn't really help pugging. No one wants to be loot locked to a guild's lockout who might not even kill the boss especially if they are coming in mid raid with bosses already down.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Well you never know what will happen with the pre-patch. Last time they did the squish it totally trivialized SoO. It might happen here too. Although you werent dealing with all your artifacts going to garbage after the patch then as you will be now. Classes actually got stronger between expansions beyond number bumps based on leveling scale.
    The OP was whining about wanting to get the 'Cutting Edge' achievement, and yet asking for nerfs so they could get it... Pretty ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    The OP was whining about wanting to get the 'Cutting Edge' achievement, and yet asking for nerfs so they could get it... Pretty ironic.
    Just another day in the Wow community.

Deleted
    it wont be nerfed before prepatch at this point. so if you want cutting edge, this is the difficulty you gonna beat it on.
    the prepatch will most likely give a nerf tho. with all the statsquishing and class changes, blizz will rather undertune the raid, than overtune it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    8.0 is less than a month away. Kind of too late to be calling out for nerfs.

- - - Updated - - -

Mythic lockouts will not be removed after Hall of Fame. Mythic will just be cross realmable at that point. Lockouts will remain the same.

Cross realm mythic doesn't really help pugging. No one wants to be loot locked to a guild's lockout who might not even kill the boss especially if they are coming in mid raid with bosses already down.
    Well shit! Why did I read lockout and think cross realm? That was a weird brain fart on my part! Either way I don't see a problem with removing lockouts. I wouldn't mind killing a few bosses more than once to help out some friends.

gotyurnerfsnowcanyebequietaboutit!

3% off health seems like a weird number tbh.

Deleted
    Lore was wiping on 3%

The bigger nerf was the damage nerf on Rage and Fear. The HP nerf is just a bonus.

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...VxNmt#fight=14

Ion's guild had a sub 10% wipe yesterday due to the rages.

This is why the boss is getting nerfed. I don't expect those logs to be public very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...VxNmt#fight=14

Ion's guild had a sub 10% wipe yesterday due to the rages.

This is why the boss is getting nerfed. I don't expect those logs to be public very long.
    His guild killed has already downed the boss, though only 13 days ago. Though that still could be a connection however.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well...if you can't kill it now, you never will. Until prepatch when scaling is fucked and he dies within 4 mins lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Well...if you can't kill it now, you never will. Until prepatch when scaling is fucked and he dies within 4 mins lol
    Or the scaling will be f*cked other way and ticks from soublight will oneshot people until fixed :P

Pretty disappointed in these nerfs.

If you haven't killed him by now, you don't deserve Cutting Edge.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by puenxox View Post
    According to WCL.

Kills comparison.

Mythic Archimonde before pre-patch: 102217
    Mythic Argus:50845

Wowprogress:

Mythic Archimonde: 2850 (5.26%)
    Mythic Argus: 1191 (2.77%)
    Heroic Garrosh Hellscream: 3193 (6.92%)

Stop telling me to kill it in pre-patch. There is no cutting-edge achievement in pre-patch.

It shows something fundamentally wrong here. The raid is becoming harder and harder. There is no point for a normal guild to survive. I've seen people resigned and divorced to progress. It would be normal in the future if you want a guarantee kill.

Normal guilds are generally lazy. That is why mythic lockout should be removed. Leave a choice for those who want a kill but dont want to divorce please.

MYTHIC ARGUS NEEDS A NERF AND MYTHIC LOCKOUT SHOULD BE REMOVED IN BFA. IT MUST BE PUGABLE IN THE FUTURE.
    Players are just bad these days.. l2p and stop whining.

They should have tuned him correctly from the beginning instead of those multiple nerfs (I mean all those nerfs should have been applied before players reached him). But i'm not surprised, blizzard never gets tuning right. That have been a case for whole wow life time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    They should have tuned him correctly from the beginning instead of those multiple nerfs (I mean all those nerfs should have been applied before players reached him). But i'm not surprised, blizzard never gets tuning right. That have been a case for whole wow life time.
    argus with all current fixes/nerfs right from the get go would have been a 50-70 pull boss.