Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

Mythic Argus desperately needs another wave of nerf.

According to WCL.

Kills comparison.

Mythic Archimonde before pre-patch: 102217
    Mythic Argus:50845

Wowprogress:

Mythic Archimonde: 2850 (5.26%)
    Mythic Argus: 1191 (2.77%)
    Heroic Garrosh Hellscream: 3193 (6.92%)

Stop telling me to kill it in pre-patch. There is no cutting-edge achievement in pre-patch.

It shows something fundamentally wrong here. The raid is becoming harder and harder. There is no point for a normal guild to survive. I've seen people resigned and divorced to progress. It would be normal in the future if you want a guarantee kill.

Normal guilds are generally lazy. That is why mythic lockout should be removed. Leave a choice for those who want a kill but dont want to divorce please.

MYTHIC ARGUS NEEDS A NERF AND MYTHIC LOCKOUT SHOULD BE REMOVED IN BFA. IT MUST BE PUGABLE IN THE FUTURE.

13 and 14 month tier vs 5-6 month old one. Nothing to see here, move along.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Normal guild + Mythic raid = ?? It's supposed to be hard, at this point with all the gear available its relatively easy, not everyone is going to kill argus mythic because it's just not designed that way.

seems to be working as intended.

legion is first expansion since wolk where there was no end of expanzion zone wide nerfs whatsoever.

it seems this is the direction going into future.

this way hardmodes stay hard.

really not trying ot be a dick but better luck with progress in BfA

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    13 and 14 month tier vs 5-6 month old one. Nothing to see here, move along.
    1. lol. 5-6 month? No. 8 month.
    2. The final raid tier is shorter which means you need give up your job + divorce to kill it. Do you mean how does this affect the game? People have no jobs. The only thing they could do after progression is to illegally sell runs with real $$$.
    3. Most people who claim argus should not be nerfed are those who only progress heroic etc. They cant get a kill and hope other people cant either.

lol puggable what a fool.

do you buy single player games and go hey fuckers i paid you $60, why can't i complete the game on the hardest mode, i want my money back because i'm not getting all the content!

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

legion is first expansion since wolk where there was no end of expanzion zone wide nerfs whatsoever.

I hope they remove mythic lockout. Make all guilds disban.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    lol puggable what a fool.
    Why do you think it is a fool? i do see people who get cutting edge in PUG. Mythic lockout is bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

Direction? Divorce+ resignation to get a kill after running $$$ runs to destroy the game?

new account
    no player info
    complains a raid that half as long as previous end tier raid (HFC was 13 months before prepatch) should have the same clear rate *even though it technically has a higher clear rate for the current time spent*
    Complains that mythic raids should cater to normal raiders
    * when normal is renamed version of flex raid which was designed to cater to people who were above LFR but below HC(which was originally called normal)

Quote Originally Posted by puenxox View Post

Why do you think it is a fool? i do see people who get cutting edge in PUG. Mythic lockout is bad.
    Yeah thats because they raid mythic on mains or have cutting edge on mains

Which apparently you cannot do because of lockouts and nothing to do with the fact you want it handed to normal guilds
    Last edited by squee666; 2018-06-17 at 02:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Direction? Divorce+ resignation to get a kill after running $$$ runs to destroy the game?
    Stop lying please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Stop lying please.
    Lying? No lying. It will be the case of YOU in the future either.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, dont tell me to play classic wow. Classic wow is already ruined with 1.12 patch at launch + people asking changes to destroy it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lying? No lying. It will be the case of YOU in the future either.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, dont tell me to play classic wow. Classic wow is already ruined with 1.12 patch at launch + people asking changes to destroy it.
    I'll tell you why you're lying. This thread wouldn't exist if pugs were clearing mythic as you claim to see many people doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    I'll tell you why you're lying. This thread wouldn't exist if pugs were clearing mythic as you claim to see many people doing so.
    There is no lying.

99.99% of PUGs cant clear mythic argus because mythic has lockout. If lockout is removed, it would be 10% of PUGs to kill argus.

Mythic lockout is monopoly to protect guild which finally destroys the guild since guild system is lack of competition.

Deleted
    prepatch will nerf him to oblivion anyway

15+ Year Old Account
    According to WCL.

Kills comparison.

Mythic Archimonde before pre-patch: 102217
    Mythic Argus:50845

Wowprogress:

Mythic Archimonde: 2850 (5.26%)
    Mythic Argus: 1191 (2.77%)
    Heroic Garrosh Hellscream: 3193 (6.92%)

Stop telling me to kill it in pre-patch. There is no cutting-edge achievement in pre-patch.

It shows something fundamentally wrong here. The raid is becoming harder and harder. There is no point for a normal guild to survive. I've seen people resigned and divorced to progress. It would be normal in the future if you want a guarantee kill.

Normal guilds are generally lazy. That is why mythic lockout should be removed. Leave a choice for those who want a kill but dont want to divorce please.

MYTHIC ARGUS NEEDS A NERF AND MYTHIC LOCKOUT SHOULD BE REMOVED IN BFA. IT MUST BE PUGABLE IN THE FUTURE.
    if u want easy stuff, LFR Argus wing is open and waiting for you.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    prepatch will nerf him to oblivion anyway
    No cutting-edge in prepatch. Your words are no different with telling me to kill argus in lvl 120

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    if u want easy stuff, LFR Argus wing is open and waiting for you.
    Easy stuff. lol. Why is PUG easy?

LFR is bad because people dont kick bad players. Same with guild

Deleted
    No cutting-edge in prepatch. Your words are no different with telling me to kill argus in lvl 120

- - - Updated - - -

then you dont fucking deserve it... who fucking cares ??? he isnt hard anymore with all the Gear

Maybe, just maybe, Cutting Edge isn't meant for everybody. Also no clue why you think Antorus is getting harder when the only things that have happened since the raid got released are nerfs(in some cases fairly big, like Aggramar) and players got more gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, do it in prepatch or at 120, you're clearly not in a good enough guild to do it before then.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    if you want cutting edge, get it the hard way.

You're literally asking for a boss to be nerfed so you can PuG it, so clearly stuff has to be made easier for PuGs, meaning PuGs are easy.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    then you dont fucking deserve it... who fucking cares ??? he isnt hard anymore with all the Gear
    I care mythic should be puggable. I care mythic lockout should be removed so i can slap your face for saying this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    You're literally asking for a boss to be nerfed so you can PuG it, so clearly stuff has to be made easier for PuGs, meaning PuGs are easy.
    PUG does not need a nerf to kill a boss. It only needs requirements to filter people.