Thread: 2H Frost QNA

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deonora View Post
    totally agree with you.

The only reason people keep asking for 2H frost is the pvp part of it where they could almost 1 shot squishy targets with crazy OB and FS hits. This is the only reason. Frost is and has always been designed for dual wielding. Been playing it as dual wield since Wrath. And I know this is about pvp because when i did pvp i always had my 2 hander in my bags to reck face in BG's.

It was broken.
    Hands up! How many people in here just want 2H because of PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Hands up! How many people in here just want 2H because of PvP?
    Don't argue, Deonora speaks for us all now.

Good thing too because I was really getting tired of having to decide what I like and why I like it all on my own!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Don't argue, Deonora speaks for us all now.

Good thing too because I was really getting tired of having to decide what I like and why I like it all on my own!
    Exactly. I never do PvP so it makes total sense that PvP is the reason why I want 2H...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    This, and it is really kick in the nuts that you can equip a 2h and make it look like 1-handers, yet still be a gimped version of the spec, but you can't equip 1-handers and make it look like a 2h.
    Maybe a good compromise would be to open up transmog this way for just Legendaries. That way, if DKs want to look like they are wielding Shadowmourne, and Enhancement wants to look like they are wielding Sulfuras, they can still equip DW and hide it with the Legendaries. This also would be a neat reveal for finally transmogging Legendary items AND makes this more restrictive than just mogging any 2Hder you want over DW weapons.

The weapons are Legendary, so they should break normal transmog rules.

Ya, the glyph is the best shot for this, or allowing a special transmogrify option for DK similar to how druids are getting their forms from artifacts, there is no need for a functionality change on their part.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are funny

If they introduced a Glyph for your 2x1hnders to now have a 2hnd transmog im pretty sure they would remove it by patch 8.2 when 95%+ of Frost Dks are using 2hnd transmogs and Blizzard would have a line like "we just didnt think it represented the Frost DK thematically they way we wanted, we are open to revisiting this in future expansions though and/or possibly making 1hnders that your Frost Death Knights will cherish and want to call your own". Basically we prefer to be stubborn on this issue even though overwhelmingly we just seen what the player live response was.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    If they introduced a Glyph for your 2x1hnders to now have a 2hnd transmog im pretty sure they would remove it by patch 8.2 when 95%+ of Frost Dks are using 2hnd transmogs and Blizzard would have a line like "we just didnt think it represented the Frost DK thematically they way we wanted, we are open to revisiting this in future expansions though and/or possibly making 1hnders that your Frost Death Knights will cherish and want to call your own". Basically we prefer to be stubborn on this issue even though overwhelmingly we just seen what the player live response was.
    I still have the opinion that a slow moving juggernaut with fast attack speed is a wierd combination. “Thematically” it is f@cked..

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    I sincerly think you would be surprised how many ppl dont care and wouldnt use that glyph you propose..

Deleted
    Why I want 2H frost is because of this guy.
    Last edited by mmoc2ee9170beb; 2018-06-29 at 10:24 AM.

Deleted
    Is he arthas?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalSniper View Post
    Is he arthas?
    probably artistic representation of saurfang?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Why I want 2H frost is because of this guy.
    You want a 2 handed frost because of a picture of an orc death knight holding a 1 handed sword in 1 hand? That makes a LOT of sense...

Quote Originally Posted by felrager View Post
    You want a 2 handed frost because of a picture of an orc death knight holding a 1 handed sword in 1 hand? That makes a LOT of sense...
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=141376/icy-ebon-warsword

try again, also: look at thr friggin hilt, what a onehander that is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Waste of a question slot to be blunt.

Blizzard has made it very clear with their actions that want classes to not have so much overlap with their identities. This includes weapon combinations not only is annoying to balance but they want different classes and specs to use different weapons.
    Could always swap Frost and Unholy...but it's to late for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by felrager View Post
    Did you get hit in the head as a child or was it lack of oxygen? That's a 2H sword he is holding. I want 2H frost because because this spec is supposed to be a juggernaut which makes more sense thematically with a 2 handed weapon. Get better at trolling scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonora View Post
    totally agree with you.

The only reason people keep asking for 2H frost is the pvp part of it where they could almost 1 shot squishy targets with crazy OB and FS hits. This is the only reason. Frost is and has always been designed for dual wielding. Been playing it as dual wield since Wrath. And I know this is about pvp because when i did pvp i always had my 2 hander in my bags to reck face in BG's.

It was broken.
    I hate pvp and I want 2H frost back. Don’t try to speak for me again, thanks

Deleted
    Glad to see this pointless and futile discussion is still going.

Keep wasting your time boys and girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayiicha View Post
    Glad to see this pointless and futile discussion is still going.

Keep wasting your time boys and girls.
    I get that you enjoy playing a Rogue. But many of us do not want to look like a Rogue while playing a Death Knight.
    And that is because we are Death Knights. Not Rogues.

Just let it rest in peace.