5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I feel like this belongs here: Cambridge Analytica, trumps 'analytics' associate, had hillary's emails before they were released by wikileaks.

And mueller likely knows about it. Remember, this is the same company who was advising clients on how to obstruct justice, and laughed at the prospect of being held accountable by the FEC.
    Damn scumbags. And why would the Trump campaign go back and use the remnants of that company to help? Are they that brazen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodstripes View Post
    Damn scumbags. And why would the Trump campaign go back and use the remnants of that company to help? Are they that brazen?
    because there are loads of companies like CA (most of the better ones are the Israelis tbh, who come out of the IDF trained to the gills then start a Ray Donovan esq company that does shady shit). And thier parent company SCL group is a major US/UK Military contracter.

All you have to look at is bell pottinger and know half of the faces at CA are from there. This stuff worked in the 3rd world and is merely coming home to roost.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like this belongs here: Cambridge Analytica, trumps 'analytics' associate, had hillary's emails before they were released by wikileaks.
    #nocollusion

Seriously, that is one hell of a smoking gun. I feel like a number of people are going to end up in jail over that.

10+ Year Old Account

And mueller likely knows about it. Remember, this is the same company who was advising clients on how to obstruct justice, and laughed at the prospect of being held accountable by the FEC.
    I'm sure it is ENTIRELY unremarkable that the same firm working for the Trump campaign just HAPPENED to come into possession of emails stolen from the DNC.

I mean, it's not like there's ever been a data breach involving the DNC that eventually led to a President being indicted for obstruction of justice, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I mean, it's not like there's ever been a data breach involving the DNC that eventually led to a President being indicted for obstruction of justice, right?
    Technically there hasn't, because he resigned and was pardoned before he could be indicted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Technically there hasn't, because he resigned and was pardoned before he could be indicted.
    And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for these meddling kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    #nocollusion

Seriously, that is one hell of a smoking gun. I feel like a number of people are going to end up in jail over that.
    So republicans were the deep state all along cause didn't Ted Cruz work with these people?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    So republicans were the deep state all along cause didn't Ted Cruz work with these people?
    Not sure about Cruz ties to CA but Rick Mercer and Steve Bannon were major players. Bannon involvement in particular would give me hope that there's reason to investigate Breitbart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Not sure about Cruz ties to CA but Rick Mercer and Steve Bannon were major players. Bannon involvement in particular would give me hope that there's reason to investigate Breitbart.
    I can't wait for Bannon's book to come out once this is over. "My Struggle"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Trump suporters: "No collusion!"

Mueller: "Womp womp".

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Trump suporters: "No collusion!"

Mueller: "Womp womp".
    I remember people getting their hopes up after Flynn plea deal - "They wouldn't do that if he didn't give them something!"... More then half a year later, i'm still not seeing anything coming out from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I remember people getting their hopes up after Flynn plea deal - "They wouldn't do that if he didn't give them something!"... More then half a year later, i'm still not seeing anything coming out from that.
    Of course you aren't seeing anything...you're viewing this through solyanka colored glasses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pull your head out of your borscht, and notice Mueller delayed sentencing for Flynn.

Now, why would a prosecutor want to delay sentencing on the person he's prosecuting?

Hhmmm, so Flynn's sentencing has been delayed, people are also talking about how Cohan is talking about co-operating as well (may be a rumor yet you cant really count it out)... I wonder if Manafort will start to really think about his options now before Mueller decides to really make an example of him.

Also ... I know it seems very unlikely, but is @Skroe on a forum vacation right now, it seems that everytime he goes on one things seem to happen; co-incidence perhaps?

Also, can someone do a TLDR of who's been charged with what, whats in the works right now, and any opinions on what happens next. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephronz View Post
    Also, can someone do a TLDR of who's been charged with what, whats in the works right now, and any opinions on what happens next. Thank you.
    You can't really reduce it enough to get it to a TLDR. There are so many people caught with their hands in the russian dolls and charged with various illegal activities that even a summary starts to read like War and Peace. This makes me believe that the second coming arrived without us realising it; because only Jesus could turn a tiny little nothing-burger into something capable of feeding this many people (to the fishes?)
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Oh my! Someone call Mueller right now and tell him that a random Russian on a random forum hasn't seen any results yet so he should either hand all the info over to him or call off the investigation...

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Oh my! Someone call Mueller right now and tell him that a random Russian on a random forum hasn't seen any results yet so he should either hand all the info over to him or call off the investigation...
    That's the main argument against Mueller, he's not making it flashy to keep their attention, therefore it must be fake. They think that this is supposed to be like an episode of Law & Order where it's solved in 45-48 minutes, they get the guy, and then the name Dick Wolf appears on the screen.

They think that this has to be like the O.J. Simpson case where there was a car chase, gloves, and catch phrases about gloves.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That's the main argument against Mueller, he's not making it flashy to keep their attention, therefore it must be fake. They think that this is supposed to be like an episode of Law & Order where it's solved in 45-48 minutes, they get the guy, and then the name Dick Wolf appears on the screen.

They think that this has to be like the O.J. Simpson case where there was a car chase, gloves, and catch phrases about gloves.
    Funny enough, I can't tell you the name of a single person from that show but I remember the name Dick Wolf just from that ending.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Funny enough, I can't tell you the name of a single person from that show but I remember the name Dick Wolf just from that ending.
    Same. Couldn't tell you a thing about that show, other than it has run for too long and the name Dick Wolf.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post

Getting way ot, but it’s because of the intentional low character development - you could write books on how law and order was engineered to last forever on tv.