Man, I love this group. It's a three way fight for second spot now.

10+ Year Old Account
    For fuck sake Sweden, you have to play both halves.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    people who think kroos is shit dont understand football.

Sorry he doesnt do rabona tricks in his own half like neymar or pogba
    Good or not, he certainly was absolute dogshit in Germany's first game, and sure wasn't close to good in this one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Was so preventable as well. Your defender was just lazy and stuck a foot out
    Not the defender, the midfielder. Durmaz, the guy that managed to do the same thing more than just this once and is a well-known liability when it comes to defense. Brilliant substitution, really.
    Last edited by Sama-81; 2018-06-23 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Man, I love this group. It's a three way fight for second spot now.
    Can be a three way tie for first as well

Deleted
    Jimmy Durmaz what a fucking plum

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Good or not, he certainly was absolute dogshit in Germany's first game, and sure wasn't close to good in this one either.
    spreading the ball around and moving it from side to side tiring out the swedish players is good. Its not super obvious unless you're watching him play

and then like the big game player he is stepped up when germany needed someone to bail them out from an embarrassment

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    For fuck sake Sweden, you have to play both halves.
    I think 1-2 vs Germany is quite good of a result for not playing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Can be a three way tie for first as well
    True. Would LOVE to see Koreans eliminate the Germans though. That would be a fucking treat lol.

Deleted
    people who think kroos is shit dont understand football.

Sorry he doesnt do rabona tricks in his own half like neymar or pogba
    sorry ive watched more games of him than you did

hes garbage this cup so far.

Deleted
    Roy Keane is creaming his pants.

The guy is a joy vampire.

spreading the ball around and moving it from side to side tiring out the swedish players is good. Its not super obvious unless you're watching him play

and then like the big game player he is stepped up when germany needed someone to bail them out from an embarrassment
    I watched both games, he pretty much sucked first game and wasn't much better now. The things he did good, pretty much every midfielder in the WC could have done as well, perhaps short of the odd touch here and there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Roy Keane is creaming his pants.

The guy is a joy vampire.
    no one likes him. Even his dog killed itself.

Deleted
    Mexico can still fail to qualify if the Swedes decide to become serious. Korea is definitely out.

Requirements: Germany beats Korea, Sweden beats Mexico with a +2 goal difference.

I watched both games, he pretty much sucked first game and wasn't much better now. The things he did good, pretty much every midfielder in the WC could have done as well, perhaps short of the odd touch here and there.
    probably suffering a bit of fatigue where he was a vital starter in a champions league winning season

He thinks of himself as a football purist but watches and supports Jose Mourinho football.

Best sweep his opinion under the carpet, because that's as much as it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Mexico can still fail to qualify if the Swedes decide to become serious. Korea is definitely out.

Requirements: Germany beats Korea, Sweden beats Mexico with a +2 goal difference.
    Mexico has already qualified with 6 points, for Sweden to qualify they have to win and Germany has to lose.

Actually I'm wrong Sweden has 3 points thought they had 1.
    Last edited by Khain; 2018-06-23 at 08:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post

No one is definately out in that group. All four still have a path to the round of 16.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Mexico has already qualified with 6 points, for Sweden to qualify they have to win and Germany has to lose.
    No and no?

If Mexiko loses, they can still go out and Sweden just needs a better result than Germany. If Germany loses, a draw is enough.

A lot of the groups are taking real shape.
    I was quite underwhelmed by the first round, probably the worst WC for a while, but match day 3 could be a game changer.

Werner looked somuch better on Özils spot, Reus was ok but need more games, Kimmich was a tool for every high ball against 2 meter defender, Kroos made 2 mistakes and 1 terrible also tomuch high corners, Müller played to slow but he took alot stamina out of the swedish defence, Gündogan was useless and took always the momentum out of the game, Rudy played ok, Rüdiger was ok, Hector was ok, Neuer was good, Gomez was lucky with the assist and his header wasnt bad but far away from a good striker and
    Boateng had his moments and then he had the not so good moments....