Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Where exactly was it restored? Koltira was made directly into DK. But Sylvanas body was left to rot for days. It shouldn't be able to be restored after certain time and damage taken. Death knights have completely different "mechanic" behind them. Sylvanas wasn't meant to be created like other dks Arthas ripped her soul out for giggles and left her corpse somrwhere in the forset. She was not champion of the scourge, she was nowhere near the level of scourge lord or lich. This stuff is really grasping straws. Especially when there were records in which she was portrayed as decaying. And she should be. She is not Lich King, and doesn't have access to such a powers
    Her body was rotting yet was still quite different, since Arthas had it preserved to torment her with it and it was later restored due to her pact with the Val'kyr it is mentioned in dark mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Her body was rotting yet was still quite different, since Arthas had it preserved to torment her with it and it was later restored due to her pact with the Val'kyr it is mentioned in dark mirror.
    Fuck. This is just ridiculous way to avoid portraying her as actual undead. But hey sex sells, and nobody can get a boner seeing decaying character. Man I'm pissed now.
    Val'kyr as new beauty Salon - that can grant better regeneration than trolls have. You died 3 times? You got yourself stabbed and head shotted? You were dead for decades? No problem! We can retore you almost back to the living state, and it doesn't matter if you lost some body pieces.

This is just... really stupid but it's not the first time Blizzard retcons stuff. They just made that Thousand years Drama about Aleria and Turalyong feeling pain when touching each other, and then we have this Windrunner comic where Turalyon and Alleria not only touch each other but Alleria is clealy delighted by it.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck. This is just ridiculous way to avoid portraying her as actual undead. But hey sex sells, and nobody can get a boner seeing decaying character. Man I'm pissed now.
    Val'kyr as new beauty Salon - that can grant better regeneration than trolls have. You died 3 times? You got yourself stabbed and head shotted? You were dead for decades? No problem! We can retore you almost back to the living state, and it doesn't matter if you lost some body pieces.

This is just... really stupid but it's not the first time Blizzard retcons stuff. They just made that Thousand years Drama about Aleria and Turalyong feeling pain when touching each other, and then we have this Windrunner comic where Turalyon and Alleria not only touch each other but Alleria is clealy delighted by it.
    She is Undead, it's more then physical. If Sylvanas was alive she would not look the same as she is now nor would she act the exact way(Although it might be similar but still different).

Again world of Fantasy

Also Alleria being able to control the void clearly shows she can still touch Turalyon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    what?

dude, her body was simply preserved by magic, how is that hard to grasp?

Formerly known as Arafal

Damn MDI has 90k+ viewers... Thats more than previous season.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post

Also Alleria being able to control the void clearly shows she can still touch Turalyon.
    It is not a matter of control though, if these two forces meet they clash violently. She is a vessel of the void and Turalyon one of the light. Heck as she touched the sunwell she was thrown back due to the backlash.

That's Mary Sue magic, All other forsaken are rotting, except her, because she is speshul. Horrible retcons. I was previously indifferent about her, but now she really disgusts me as character creation.

/rant over.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Are the new loot changes for older content in the beta yet? If you solo older instances you get as much loot as if you had a full raid with you?

5+ Year Old Account
    That's Mary Sue magic, All other forsaken are rotting, except her, because she is speshul. Horrible retcons. I was previously indifferent about her, but now she really disgusts me as character creation.

/rant over.
    Meh, says I.

It's not remotely Sueish. It's just sexism as usual. Same reason all the Dark Rangers are hot topic belfs.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

/rant over.
    She isn't the only one, high tier undead usually do not rot in the same manner as lesser tiers and Sylvanas climbed the ladder, she did the same with Nathanos now. Sylvanas basically achieved a dk body. Which is why she wants more val'kyr to share this with all forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Except her body was restored by death magic.
    That enough not to take you seriously anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    That enough not to take you seriously anymore.
    Implying necromancy only works in one way.

Guess what, it doesnt.
    Just like the rest of the cosmic forces.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Guess what, it doesnt.
    ^This

It's also pretty standard for Necromancy to be able to bolster undead in most settings and game systems.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Are the new loot changes for older content in the beta yet? If you solo older instances you get as much loot as if you had a full raid with you?
    For BWL for example yes, for raids like Highmaul ... dunno, I've been killed by the first boss

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Guess what, it doesnt.
    Death rise, twist, corrupt but never restores. It simply not capable of it. It can rise corpse and make it unbreakable/dense/stalwart. But its never can't restore thing to what they were before.

Scourge members and other undeads looks thrashed simply not because they like being like that.
    Last edited by Wildstars; 2018-06-24 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    For BWL for example yes, for raids like Highmaul ... dunno, I've been killed by the first boss
    Will probably be fixed before release or shortly after. I guess not all bosses and raids have been tuned for the item squish yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Will probably be fixed before release or shortly after. I guess not all bosses and raids have been tuned for the item squish yet.
    If it's like Cataclysm (don't remember exactly when the first squish occured), it'll fix several weeks after release.

But that makes more sense? Arthas stabbed her, pulled her spirit as a banshee to roam for days as her corpse was left to rot. Only days later when he was weakened she was able to get free and return to her body.
    Then she fell from Icecrown and got herself stabbed, we don't know how much time actually passed when she was actually dead before Val'Kyr raised her back. And then She had headshot from Godfrey.

Her regenerating from that is just silly.
    I mean you're trying to apply logic to an elf ghost possessing her days-old corpse and then gaining powers such as a magic-suppressing voice and a toughened skin while keeping all of the supernatural skill and agility that she had while alive. There's not much to analyze here, Sylvanas doesn't rot because the writers say so.

10+ Year Old Account
    What will be with antorus mythic after pre-patch? Will it be trivial, impossible or as hard as it's now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    Death rise, twist, corrupt but never restores. It simply not capable of it. It can rise corpse and make it unbreakable/dense/stalwart. But its never can't restore thing to what they were before.

Scourge members and other undeads looks thrashed simply not because they like being like that.
    And it isn't like what it once was before. Or do you think Sylvanas in life had grey skin and red eyes?

Also LOL @ Sylvanas being considered a bloody mary sue. fuck sake...people are insane.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi