Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.siliconera.com/2018/07/12...kart-8-deluxe/

In a video shared to Nintendo's social media pages, Shinya Takahashi said Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will be getting new updates.
    bought time, just give me a pokemon track around a compressed Kanto and a Octo expansion themed one!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    If you can't make Hex Maniac just send it back.
    Meh. New pokegirl is the worst anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i bet thers none of that muwhaha

- - - Updated - - -

MFW full priced port

MFW full priced port will get full priced dlc
    Literally mean

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Literally mean
    I want a mad scientist eevee

Pink, frills, things on the back like pyras outfit. Lillie.
    I fully expect there to be frills for girl customization since it has happened in both X and Y and Sun and Moon, and female Pikachu/Eevee customization.

You'll probably have to wait until Celadon, or maybe Cerulean at the earliest.

15+ Year Old Account
    I fully expect there to be frills for girl customization since it has happened in both X and Y and Sun and Moon, and female Pikachu/Eevee customization.

You'll probably have to wait until Celadon, or maybe Cerulean at the earliest.
    Not a fan. Also wonder if we can get haircuts stil.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Literally mean
    You take that back, she looks better than Sun/Moon girl and I'll be using her!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    As in from when Nintendo gave them copies? Not sure anyone knows for sure at least 2 weeks though. They have as long as it takes though. Just because embargo lifts doesn't mean you need to rush to print the second it does.
    It actually does. If you don't hit the embargo, someone else willl and they will get all the clicks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    You take that back, she looks better than Sun/Moon girl and I'll be using her!
    Chicken chan and rocket leader chan are great

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It actually does. If you don't hit the embargo, someone else willl and they will get all the clicks.
    Oh this debate again.

Sorry, I don't have the effort to go through it again. You can read the last page and simulate it if you want.

Oh this debate again.

Sorry, I don't have the effort to go through it again. You can read the last page and simulate it if you want.
    That is the fact of the business. You'll get much less views if your review comes days or weeks after everyone else's. Sites like IGN, Kotaku and rest of the crap don't have the kind of brand loyalty that people would wait en masse for their late reviews, so they'll have to push whatever shit they can on the embargo day.

That is the fact of the business. You'll get much less views if your review comes days or weeks after everyone else's. Sites like IGN, Kotaku and rest of the crap don't have the kind of brand loyalty that people would wait en masse for their late reviews, so they'll have to push whatever shit they can on the embargo day.
    IGN doesn't have brand loyalty and yet Xenoblade 2 has over 700k views and came out 8 days after the games release. No your opinion isn't a fact of business and sites like Open Critic and Metacritic prove that seeing how a vast majority of reviews don't come out until days after a games release.

Feel free to read the last page and see how wrong you are.

That's all ill say on it since Youtube,Twitch,Meta/Open Critic both prove that BS wrong.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

IGN has definitely reviewed games AFTER an embargo drop and not right at them. It's left up to the discretion of the journalist reviewing it if it's ready or not for embargo. Kotaku is definitely trash and I wouldn't know about their situation on the matter since I would never give them clicks in the first place, I just laugh when they are constantly called on their bs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    IGN doesn't have brand loyalty and yet Xenoblade 2 has over 700k views
    It was X and not 2. But the point still stands, and it was 300k views for what was a release in the twilight of the Wii Us life. Pretty sure the additional 400k is just simply due to being a Switch game and not a Wii U game.

It was X and not 2. But the point still stands, and it was 300k views for what was a release in the twilight of the Wii Us life.
    Oh shit my fault then, But like you said point still stands.

What I find funny is people will quote the fuck out of a Kotaku review and yet shit on a Gamespot or IGN review...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

UGHGHGHGHG, why does Octopath have to be so good!? I can't get it this month because I am saving for a trip. August is going to suck for me because of game catch up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Oh shit my fault then, But like you said point still stands.

What I find funny is people will quote the fuck out of a Kotaku review and yet shit on a Gamespot or IGN review...
    I feel like a lot of people hate IGN and Gamespot for the meme at this point "OH LOL THEY SAID TOO MUCH WATER THEY ARE GARBAGE" I am not a fan of review sites generally, I prefer to just talk to other friends or people on Discord to get opinions. Regardless, I would gladly choose Ign over something like Kotaku.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I feel like a lot of people hate IGN and Gamespot for the meme at this point "OH LOL THEY SAID TOO MUCH WATER THEY ARE GARBAGE" I am not a fan of review sites generally, I prefer to just talk to other friends or people on Discord to get opinions. Regardless, I would gladly choose Ign over something like Kotaku.
    Agreed, I mainly watch any reviews just to see some gameplay and get a idea on how performance is. If its games I really don't want to be spoiled on (God of War) I avoid everything and just buy it because I know ill enjoy it.

Other then that I may watch some just to hear opinions but that is ether after I beat the game or if I have so little interest ill likely not buy it anyway.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-07-13 at 02:30 AM.

In a twist, the new Japanese trailer shows you are going to actually battle the legendary birds in Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee. My guess, a hybrid (battle, then capture like Go) and Mewtwo will be the same way.

http://sdnia.com/2018/07/12/you-can-...pikachu-eevee/

10+ Year Old Account
    In a twist, the new Japanese trailer shows you are going to actually battle the legendary birds in Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee. My guess, a hybrid (battle, then capture like Go) and Mewtwo will be the same way.

Thats what ive been guessing since the reveal.

Not a twist, it was already confirmed that mewtwo you battle like a normal battle. Was going to be pretty obvious that the other legendarys would be the same
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how much OPT will sell? Probably 1-2m?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Not a twist, it was already confirmed that mewtwo you battle like a normal battle. Was going to be pretty obvious that the other legendarys would be the same
    Were was it confirmed? I must've missed someone talking about that.