Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

The Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch Goes Live July 17th/18th

The Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch Goes Live July 17th/18th
    The pre-expansion patch is almost here!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Tensions are escalating between the Horde and the Alliance, and soon the Battle for Azeroth will begin in earnest. Learn more about some of the biggest changes in our pre-patch Survival Guide.

Read more about some of the new features that are arriving with the Battle for Azeroth pre-patch.

War Mode, PvP Talents, and More
    War Mode tears down boundaries and server rule-set distinctions, allowing players on any realm to decide when they want to jump into a world PvP experience full of like-minded players in the ongoing battle between Horde and Alliance.

Legion PvP Post-Season
    Join in the PvP action and earn some new gear just in time for the launch of Battle for Azeroth.

World of Warcraft Communities
    Bring your friends and family of the same faction together cross-realm through our new World of Warcraft Communities feature.

Patch Notes
    Coming Soon

Don’t Forget: Update Your Drivers!
    To make the most of Battle for Azeroth and avoid potential issues, it’s important to update to the latest DirectX 12 drivers. Please note that AMD and Intel GPUs will default to DX12, while NVIDIA drivers will remain at DX11 with the option to update at a later time.

There’s more to come in the days ahead, and it won’t be long until the Battle for Azeroth expansion launches in the Americas, Europe, Taiwan, Korea, and Australia/New Zealand simultaneously on August 14*. For more information on when the expansion goes live in your region visit our announcement post.
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-07-13 at 01:18 AM.

Poggers boys and gals

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Fuck, I didn't know they were removing First Aid. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Because it's useless apparently.

It's getting baked into tailoring.

Guys, this will be the true cataclysm. Deathwing was nothing compared to it.
    Last edited by javierdsv; 2018-07-13 at 01:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    As a stand alone profession it makes no sense. Bandages still exist as part of other professions in BfA. This why a lot of people were farming the field medic achievement and title. It goes away with 8.0 as well. Still time to farm those quest drops.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

To be fair it makes more sense with it being tossed into tailoring. I mean they use cloth. Might as well use that cloth to make bandages too.

Although as a lone profession it didn't have much worth anymore sadly.

"many of those traits have been baked into your class or spec by default" hahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    having only played a couple hours on beta, is the entire expansion a series of scenarios?

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    having only played a couple hours on beta, is the entire expansion a series of scenarios?
    Not really, there are still dungeons, raids, and world quests like legion

10+ Year Old Account
    good luck those still stuck in the mage towers, still a week end full of attempts

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    "many of those traits have been baked into your class or spec by default" hahahaha
    Well would you rather them not do so and have people complain more about losing something as huge as this?

As long as I get to keep a couple of my Resto ones I'm happy. Although we finally get fucking Earth Shield back at long last so I'm more than happy.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-07-13 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    But, they have? I don't know what's funny. Have you looked at your artifact? 90% of it just spell x does more crit, spell x does more damage, spell x heals slightly more. Etc. The only thing we really lose with artifact are the gold traits and while they were fun, they aren't gamebreaking dps loss especially considering we were buffed in other areas to compensate (at level 120 with azerite gear and heart of azeroth)

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    good luck those still stuck in the mage towers, still a week end full of attempts
    I still got 10 chars to do in full gearing mode till sunday morning then 3-4 chars a day till patch day. Bit insane cause i decide to do em only last week but so far got 2 chars done in 5 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    abouuuuuut time
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Lesssss go.

Battle for Abilities prepatch is finally launching?

*Ducks under desk*

HYPE! Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I really cba. All this fuss for a few crappy mogs that noone will prob use again. My mage tower skin looks shit anyway. Ive been doing Loremaster this week. Bring on the new world pvp!