Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Love the pictures of the Queen with them. You can just see the thought bubble over her head... KILL ME NOW!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well I will give you props, most protesters don't work
    Ahh the typical response!!

They vilify you, make you seem worthless, belittle you, etc.

"Don't fraternize with the enemy."
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    World Cup isn't over till Sunday though
    It sure is over for England.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post
    All the softies on display crying over a president doing a good job (imo)
    i dont know how anyone who pays any amount of attention can say he is doing a good job. baffling. i expect you are just trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    It sure is over for England.
    no its not, they still have a third place game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    And people call Japan weird.
    That's about what I expected from that protest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    no its not, they still have a third place game.
    If second place is just the first of the losers, what does that make third place?

#GoCroatia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    This.

Keeping people who want to rape and cut you and you families head off out of your country while trying to stand for what your country was build for instead of letting liberals turn the US into Russia.
    So I see you are a fear mongering recipient.

Addicted to the fear you have been taught to accept your whole life.

Its a rather normal American sentiment for sure...

You seem to be stuck in the orange category.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    That's about what I expected from that protest.

- - - Updated - - -

If second place is just the first of the losers, what does that make third place?

#GoCroatia
    however you feel about third place or second place, the fact is they still have a game to play, so the world cup is not over for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    I'd swear that was Soldier 76 between Silverfaced Beardguy and Catman.
    I think people are getting Trump and Pride mixed up lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stelio kontos View Post
    that's about what i expected from that protest.

- - - updated - - -

if second place is just the first of the losers, what does that make third place?

#gocroatia
    go croatia!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    when you are protesting a vehemently racist and anti-gay president, the two things cease to be mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    go croatia!!!!!
    I'm always down for a Balkan or Eastern European team to make Westerners eat humble pie :P I hope they give France a big helping too.

#BalkanPride

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    This. So much this. What all these people that are protesting him are not getting is to him, attention is his drug. He's like a bully and feeds off of it.
    I agree that he's a bully and certainly feeds off the attention - those ridiculous campaign rallies he's still having are testimony to that. But the negative attention . . . I'm not so sure that is a bad thing. He certainly doesn't like being insulted. It might be a question of how he views it. And since he's almost certain insane on some level or another, he might just internalize it as "those fake people" or some other way to ignore reality.

Which begs the question, of course, is protesting against him really effective. I have to say yes, but then I would ask to what effect. Something to think about.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

This is from which dystopian movie ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I agree that he's a bully and certainly feeds off the attention - those ridiculous campaign rallies he's still having are testimony to that. But the negative attention . . . I'm not so sure that is a bad thing. He certainly doesn't like being insulted. It might be a question of how he views it. And since he's almost certain insane on some level or another, he might just internalize it as "those fake people" or some other way to ignore reality.

Which begs the question, of course, is protesting against him really effective. I have to say yes, but then I would ask to what effect. Something to think about.
    It is more about the associations that form during these things than the actual impact of the protests.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    These protests aren't about trump as such, trump is just a conduit. Theses are protests against the rise of right-wing nationalism that trump's ardent followers represent, and there is good reason to protest. Look what happened the last time right-wing extremism was allowed to go unchecked, many million had to lay down their lives so that we could live our lives unhindered by such an evil authoritarian ideology.
    I agree, and even though it doesn't entirely make sense from what you've quoted me, I agree even more re protests - what they are about, what they accomplish, and why they are important.

The fact that a lot of people don't see that the United States is toying with 1930's Germany is one of the most frightening things about all the recent developments.

I agree, and even though it doesn't entirely make sense from what you've quoted me, I agree even more re protests - what they are about, what they accomplish, and why they are important.

The fact that a lot of people don't see that the United States is toying with 1930's Germany is one of the most frightening things about all the recent developments.

We've had a Nazi Party in the US since the 1930s, the fact that you haven't heard of them shows how ineffective they are.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Hello there Godwin.

Durrrrrr maybe if we peacefully protest on a weekend the government will listen to us!

DUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    Hello there Godwin.
    Yeah, its not like there are nazis marching openly on your streets killing people with the support of the president.

No, YOUR not a racist. No. Your just "concerned" about immigration blah blah blah fucking blah.