Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Don't kill her but have her be banished from the Horde
    Well I've been theorizing that she's going to become a Sarah Kerrigan character and Anduin's going to ascend being High King and become God Emperor of the Universe to fight the Void Lords. Horde and Alliance will be handed to the players and the fighting will be minimal from here on out at best

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    You meanie how could you say that about sylvanas she's the only good looking female horde has.. who else is there? calia and garona doesnt count she aint no eye candy
    All the Allied races are led by females, so the Horde just got a few

Baine's gonna need a Life Jacket cause he's gonna be drowning in all that... nevermind

I'm hoping she gets resurrected.
    No longer Forsaken/Undead.
    Losers powers.

Then has like an existential crisis and comes down from crazy like after eating a Snickers.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    It has nothing to do with WoD. The future isn't set in stone and changes constantly, for instance we changed the future at the end of Cataclysm. Gul'dan coming to Azeroth from another timeline also changes the future of our timeline aswell... because it led to an entire Legion invasion, which might not have happened until say Anduin was an old man.

Time's change, so nothing is set in stone.
    Either way, I highly doubt Anduin is going to be kicking the bucket anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I hate the direction they've taken her character after Wrath. I wouldn't care if she died anymore. I'm at that stage with almost every character though tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Do you seriously mean to tell me that when a World Ending Invasion was happening, that it was ok for Sky Admiral Rogers and Worgen leader Genn Greymane(adviser to the king) to launch a surprise attack on the Forsaken fleet that was on it's way to retrieve Pillars, wiping most of it and then proceeding to hunt down the leader of the Horde? Oh and there was no punishment for this from Anduin(a mild scolding).

You do realize how stupid it is to think that that's not a big deal, right?

It doesn't have to, but none of what you quoted also claims that it's not why she wants to wipe Stormwind out. It's common sense that when you do harm onto someone and they want to do harm to you, it's not because of them just being evil.

"Why does she want to kill us?? we only attacked her during a world ending event!!!" It's like logic doesn't work for you guys. The Alliance attacked her and killed her people... during a WORLD ENDING EVENT... why would she want peace?

She's a necromantic being who is also a general who's fought Trolls for many years. When there can be no peace(because your enemy keeps attacking you) you have to lay them low. If you have a problem with her wanting to raise all of Stormwind, then be upset that Genn stupidly picked a fight with a person who is possibly the second most powerful necromantic being on the planet.
    I do mean to tell you that, what was her reaction when you did that quest line? It was like "Oh this is happening thats inconvenient I guess well you guys handle it im off to do...uh...things"

Her purpose in Stormheim had jack and shit to do with the Legion, she was trying to enslave basically a demigod so that she could have unlimited lives / forsaken spawning power.

I hope Anduin dies instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Either way, I highly doubt Anduin is going to be kicking the bucket anytime soon.
    I doubt he's going to die too, but I find it extremely hard to believe that Blizzard is setting up another Horde leader to be raid fodder when the Alliance hasn't had a turn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    I do mean to tell you that, what was her reaction when you did that quest line? It was like "Oh this is happening thats inconvenient I guess well you guys handle it im off to do...uh...things"

Her purpose in Stormheim had jack and shit to do with the Legion, she was trying to enslave basically a demigod so that she could have unlimited lives / forsaken spawning power.
    Her purpose there and the fleet that the Alliance wiped out were 2 different things. You can spin it around however you want in your head, but it can also be said that getting a Eyir after losing so many of her people was no more important than ever before... because she could then resurrect those people that the Alliance just killed...

So remember that, Alliance kills undead soldiers who were there to help stop the Legion. Sylvanas originally goes after Eyir because... her people die and the Forsaken numbers dwindle and to further support her need for Eyir, the Alliance kill a bunch of her people... who going to help save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    no, last we need is yet another warchief
    She's not a true warchief though. This is all leading to Saurfang becoming warchief and restoring honor to the horde aka WoD 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Why are we at war though? This entire conflict is 100% on Sylvanas and NOONE else.
    Yeah not like Genn tried to assassinate a faction leader who was just trying to ensure the future of her people by getting the Vrykul to rez dead people.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    I hope Anduin dies instead.
    No way he dies unless that comic they released taking place 50 years in the future was just fodder

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    After the train wreck that was WoD, Blizzard will be smart to avoid all this alternate timeline mumbo jumbo like the plague.
    Oh so you dont want the Mag'har Orc's then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HyperJay View Post
    Yeah not like Genn tried to assassinate a faction leader who was just trying to ensure the future of her people by getting the Vrykul to rez dead people.
    Actually she wanted the head Val'kyr to create more Val'kyr that she could control like the LK did. A bit different than the story you try to paint.

Killing traitors is ok. She should be eliminated but I think as someone suggested ressurecting her would be better.

Anduin should die, he is too much of a mangina. Old Wold would do a much better job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death is often the punishment for treason.

Alliance attacked first in Stormheim.
    Alliance killed innocent Goblin miners in Silithus.

Stop with the "100% her fault".
    So its clear this dude never read the letter...
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neither Sylvanas nor Anduin need to die. The only ones who do are Genn and Jaina. Genn is the one I personally think is being controlled by N'zoth and has been for quite awhile. He should have given his life on the Broken Shore rather than the king having to give his. He also disobeyed orders and attacked Sylvanas in Stormheim against the order of his new king Anduin.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    You meanie how could you say that about sylvanas she's the only good looking female horde has.. who else is there? calia and garona doesnt count she aint no eye candy
    @Friendlyimmolation @Mehrunes

Because Alliance just makes all of it up, am I right?

I love how angry she makes some neck beards, so i hope she remains undead and well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperJay View Post
    Yeah not like Genn tried to assassinate a faction leader who was trying to enslave the Val'kyr for her own immortality while in league with Helya.
    Fixed it up a little bit for you there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Fixed it up a little bit for you there.
    yeah because he knew she would do that at the start of stormheim

he just attacked her because shes sylvanas, not to stop some shemes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    yeah because he knew she would do that at the start of stormheim

he just attacked her because shes sylvanas, not to stop some shemes
    Yet he only went BECAUSE they got reports Sylvanas' flag ship moving which was suspicious. You dont put your highest ranking leaders on frontline grunt duty in a war of that scale, if she was going herself there was probably a reason.

He didnt have to know the specifics, the very nature of her going to Stormheim at all meant she was probably scheming.

Or since im Horde did I miss the part where Anduin just went for demon slaying pleasure strolls in the broken isles to help the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    She's not a true warchief though. This is all leading to Saurfang becoming warchief and restoring honor to the horde aka WoD 2.0
    Saurfang is a true Warchief? From what we've seen in BFA so far he's a fucking moron.